Posted: 9 years ago
dey killed her
i had hope dat dey might won't kill paro
dis is not fair
Pixielicious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god I just saw the segment i'm literally crying my eyes out πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I couldn't help but look even though I said I wouldn't...imagine when the actual episode airs...

I swear to god what I'm feeling for colors right now is hatred ...didn't think I'm capable of hating people I didn't know but they deserve everything thrown at them...

Poor paro and rudra AND the motherless child πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
See what you've done colors?? Hate you
Edited by rainbow-love - 9 years ago
persadian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt a sense of cold pass thru my heart, disbelief that they are really doing this to us, the flicker of hope I have left now is that its either a nightmare of Rudras or Paros and that the leap will pick up from somewhere, I dont know where in the story, I am just grasping right now, anything but finalization of her character.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
They killed Paro πŸ˜­
-Nadaan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Paro πŸ˜­
I hate you cv's.. this won't help in the increase of trps
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SI-

I think I am going to skip the episode Sunara.. Aw, that poor little baby.. He is going to miss his mother so much.. My little boy cried in the middle of the night looking for me when I was in the hospital.. it was so hard for me to leave him even for two days.. I hope god gives me good health at least until my babies are big enough to look after themselves.. I can't remember the last time i cried watching a SBS segment.. My poor poor Paro..They killed such a beautiful soul just for the sake of stupid TRPs.😭

oh god akki it must have hit so close to home how devastating this blow is when u just had ur little cupcake just how helpless a little baby is without its mother and how devastating and heartbreaking it is for Paro to knowingly leave her baby while she laid there dying! 😭
I am finally home and sobbing.. the last time i cried like this was 2yrs ago.. today is another death.. i don't know why we put up with this hell again and again.. allowing them to kill a piece of our hearts.. 😭

princessunara thumbnail
[QUOTE=FairyLiquidSoap]Sunara sweets that was the last nail in the coffin for me The PH writers I don't know what they are thinking without Paro as Spirit put it RR becomes soulless and it applies to Rudra as well but right now they have ended Paro and for me the journey stops here and I will not watch till I get an assurance that it is an amnesiac Paro but doubt it as they have shown her dead 😑
πŸ€— a big tightwala hug and lots of calming energy for you girl I know how emotionally you are connected to Paro Even I could not believe how much I have come to like and admire Paro and for me RR does not interest me anymore Good luck to the channel and PH in getting new viewers this one is out of here[/QUOTE]

@blue - that was the thing Swati.. we never knew when she crept in to our hearts and made a place to herself.. khushi with her bright chatter and loud ways made us always know she was there.., btu Paro with her tranquil strength was so placid i never realized i cared so much for her.  when this loss came it was a deathly blow.. 😭

thanks and here is a hug for u too!πŸ€— RR ends for me too. I will treat the next story as a new one in my head if that is what i will have to do to sit through that half an hr.

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

Is there still a way Paro could be alive even after all this? Like she is taken to the hospital and something happens there...Somehow she ends up being away from Rudra and Rudra is led to believe that she's dead??

I'm sorry, it's just that m not being able to believe it! I have been thinking all the time that she'd not die and now my heart refuses to take this in! I had a long discussion with my sis just now and even she says the same...

I didn't watch the segments, no way I'm going anywhere near them - will watch the scene straightaway in the epi when it's aired.
And I think I'm still going to hope, till I see it with my own eyes...

i am scared to hope. i hopes so so so much this morning! I had managed to convince myself it will be ok.. they will not kill her.. and i can't do this anymore 😭

sreelekshmi.s.b thumbnail
dr frds, abhi rona math😭 paru will die tommarow, kal bhe rona he.& she will come back very soon😊
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's shocking - I am in shock!
I knew they joked about it - but to see Paro dying is just unbelievable - i truly believed her goodness and of course Rudra would keep her safe!

i thought the scene where the little baby started to cry just as Paro was dying and Rudra held both of them in his hands was really devastating - really how do you come back from that?
And i agree - you don't realise how much you care for Paro, how much she affects us and how important she is until she is gone and then the pain is intense
Will keep watching of course but with a heavy heart