Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I wish we could've seen this Maithli baby adoption scene the way you described. It would've been wonderful with Paro helping her...
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. I was surprised in the last chapter why Mr.V.K didn't told Rudra that Paro is safe, now I understood😊. Liked it ,as Rudra needs to know how he misunderstood Paro. Paro .. poor girl I so want to give her a hug and making me more emotional as now we are not seeing Paro in the serial😭.
Maithili found a baby aawww... so nice, hope Rudra will shut KcM. 
Your updates are small I think you are doing on purpose 😉, but you touched every character even in that small update.
Waiting... for next
rupao21 thumbnail
Good thing General let Rudra wonder until his anger cooled down, that was an essential move to make in order to make Rudra realize what was at stake. We all know that Rudra's anger always clouds his judgments. 
I bet our Major Saab is restless without her, and she's probably in so much emotional pain. 

Well written as usual, why weren't you ever a writer for this show again? ;p

Thank you for updating, eagerly waiting for the next chapter. :D
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Crazy410

I wish we could've seen this Maithli baby adoption scene the way you described. It would've been wonderful with Paro helping her...

Maithili has such a good heart. She deserved to have a child of her own. Paro is her sister, she will be a part of Maithili's happiness eventually.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

Nice update. I was surprised in the last chapter why Mr.V.K didn't told Rudra that Paro is safe, now I understood😊. Liked it ,as Rudra needs to know how he misunderstood Paro. Paro .. poor girl I so want to give her a hug and making me more emotional as now we are not seeing Paro in the serial😭.

Maithili found a baby aawww... so nice, hope Rudra will shut KcM. 
Your updates are small I think you are doing on purpose 😉, but you touched every character even in that small update.
Waiting... for next

The entire BSD was too relaxed about Paro's safety after Tejawat was exposed. They needed to be a little more careful and as the seniormost officer VK Singh had to drive home the point.
Both Rudra and Paro were prepared to go to any extreme for their beliefs but never bothered to see the effect of their actions on their own lives. They will slowly realise and try to make things right.
I miss Paro too, she was one of a kind. I'm planning to take my own sweet time for her to grow as a person then fall in love.
Maithili found a baby but the family is not exactly letting her keep the child and she would prefer Samrat's support to Rudra's.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupao21

Good thing General let Rudra wonder until his anger cooled down, that was an essential move to make in order to make Rudra realize what was at stake. We all know that Rudra's anger always clouds his judgments. 

I bet our Major Saab is restless without her, and she's probably in so much emotional pain. 

Well written as usual, why weren't you ever a writer for this show again? ;p

Thank you for updating, eagerly waiting for the next chapter. :D

The general just wanted to punish Rudra and Aman for their lax attitude regarding Paro's safety after the mission is over. Paro and Rudra still haven't realised how much they need each other.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Chapter 10

Rudra was exhausted to the bone. He has spent the entire day looking for that silly girl. He was not sure if she will be able to take care of herself. Here under his watchful eyes, she was safe as he was her only enemy and would never break her though he wanted to break her silence. Tejawat will not do the same if he finds her. He will destroy her bit by bit. The man had lost the kingdom he built in the last 17 years. And Paro was the one who dealt the lethal blow which destroyed everything. He was not an honorable man, he will target her weakness against her. He heard from Aman how her villagers, the ones she fought him to protect have turned against her. It hurt to listen to vile accusations they threw at her. He had brought that on her, in his desperation for his success. He never intended for things to get this far. She proved as resilient as he was. But she really was ignorant and his heart knew it, from the moment he saw her collapse in his cell. If only Tejawat hadn't searched for her so keenly, tried to kill her repeatedly his mind might have listened.

He needed to go inside the haveli in spite of the raised voices that resounded through the doors. He needed to wash off the desert grim and rush to the hospital, Ranavat needed him. "Bas", he yelled and everyone stopped except for a child which he had never seen before. "Kakisa, why are you screaming as if a crime has occurred here? And where did that baby come from?" he asked. Mohini replied that her own bahu had brought dishonor on them by kidnapping somebody's child from the temple. Rudra was stunned for she always seemed to be the most sensible person in the family. Maithili defended herself saying that the child was abandoned and she wanted to keep her safe and warm till the parents are found. Mohini tells her that the child doesn't like this house and has been screaming since she was brought here. "Maybe it's getting a headache with all the screaming, I know I am", Rudra responded. "No, Devarjisa, she might just be hungry". "Please give her something to eat. Kakosa, find out from the local police if there are any reports of a missing baby" with that he walked to his room.

"Women, I will never understand their craziness" he thought to himself. He was well aware of how much kakisa taunted Maithili, he hated to watch it but couldn't do anything when her own husband stood mute. The last time someone got involved in their matter, he ended up getting slapped. Why didn't she just hand over the child to the police directly? What did she expect from a woman who couldn't spare kindness for her Sister's son? Why did she assume that there is enough warmth in this house to raise an orphaned child? His headache grew worse. 

Moonlight streaming into the aangan calms him. The soft gurgling of the fountain, the gentle wind, sweet smell of the plants make him pause for a moment and just enjoy its peace. He sees something glittering among the plants. On closer inspection, he sees it's a dupatta. The same golden one with sequins that Paro wore on their almost wedding day. He walked to his room on a trance as he remembered how radiant she looked like the finest steel blade ever made drawn in defense of the people she loved. He never admired her more than that day, her resilience and courage to fight for her beliefs till the last of her strength.

Rudra wondered how he always sensed Paro's presence before she arrived. How well they were attuned to each other? Would being married to her be so terrible? He smiled, looking at the dupatta. Another memory came to his mind, where she choose to trust Tejawat, the man who was out to kill her. How could she do that after everything they had been through? Didn't his past actions prove how important her safety was important to him? He brought her to the home that was hell to him. He had to pretend that he felt things for her he no longer believed in. All for what, to make sure that she stays alive and away from Tejawat's grasp. Why was is so easy for her to walk away from him? Why was it so easy for everyone to leave him?

Ranavat was wrong, she is capable of hurting. She did a good job of knocking him out before leaving with that traitor. He crushed the dupatta and flung it aside. It landed at Maithili's feet as she entered the room. "What are you doing here?" he asked shocked to see her. She has brought tea for him as he had a headache. Rudra enquired about the baby. "She is sleeping, Dinner will be ready soon, so please eat before you leave for the hospital" she said as she picked up the dupatta. "That's Paro's. I found it lying in the aagan" he told her grabbing it from her. Maithili was surprised, "How is that possible, I have her wedding clothes with me. This can't be Paro's". Rudra is confused now, it doesn't make sense. What would another gold sequined dupatta be doing their home?

Maithili brings back the dupatta in her possession and they compare. She tells him that the one Paro wore had a tear which she mended herself. They wonder where the other dupatta came from. The one Rudra found has the smells of ghee. He rushes to his Father's room and searches around with Maithili. They find a charred container which could have held ghee. This was an elaborately planned attack. He finds a silver anklet just outside the room. "Paro never wore anklets, did she?" he asked Maithili. "No Devarjisa, she didn't. This means someone else was responsible for this act" she is certain. But Rudra still has his doubts, Sunheri had seen her throw something into the room and run off. Maithili is very clear now, Sunheri saw someone dressed as a bride do that. They all assumed it was Paro because it was her wedding day. But now it's clear that someone is trying to frame her. They accused the girl wrongly and now owed her an apology. "Where is she now Devarjisa? We have to explain our actions. She was innocent all along" she asked him. Rudra now knew his heart was right along. All the pieces fell into place. Paro was scared of fire and she didn't push the man she loved as her father into it. He blamed her for something she never did without looking closer at the evidence. He let his emotions get the better of him that day in the hospital. He looked at his bhabhi guiltily and left saying that he will find her.

Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago
rupao21 thumbnail
Wish I did read this part cause I'm way too eager to find out what happens when he finds her!!!!! ;(
But seriously gurl, kudos to you from surprising me. After his flashback.. I thought he'd just start getting angry but you completely shocked me (in a good way) when suddenly maithali drops in and they start investigating. Such change in emotions and in just a few sentences! Wah wah.

-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupao21

Wish I did read this part cause I'm way too eager to find out what happens when he finds her!!!!! ;(
But seriously gurl, kudos to you from surprising me. After his flashback.. I thought he'd just start getting angry but you completely shocked me (in a good way) when suddenly maithali drops in and they start investigating. Such change in emotions and in just a few sentences! Wah wah.

Thank you. Rudra was a little indiffent to Maithili at this point if the story. He tried to avoid her and so did she. So he calmed down immediately when he saw her bring him tea. I needed him to calm down and investigate the arson. I didn't like how he never uses his head and solved the case. He was potrayed as a smart guy from the beginning who should not be dumbed down for the heroine or someone else look smarter. They should have been given their own tracks for that.
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that is nice update