Vidarth OS: ~Guitar Lessons~

BeyondDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys...
I know that Vids is being a Bitch... But that doesn't stop me from shipping Vidarth actually..
I like them together... Very Much..
So anyways.. I've written this OS..
It's a cute one..
Hope you like it...!!!

HAPPY READING..!!

"Vidushi ki bachi..." Kautaki started only to be interrupted by Vidushi herself, "Correction, abhi tak mere bache nahi hue hai Kaustaki..." she taunted.

After staring each other for a while the three burst out laughing.

"God, I so wanna learn the taunting skills from you Vidushi..." Sanyu complimented to which Kaustaki nodded her head way too enthusiastically.

"Guys, stop pulling my leg..." Vidushi stomped her foot and before others could tell something she added, "And haan please don't add the silly thing ki humne kaha tere legs ko pull kiya..."

The three again burst out laughing at Vidushi's childish behaviour.

Much had changed after Maya had become the dean of FITE. And one of the changes that happened was this. A Super Duper Adorable Vidushi. A Vidushi that everyone loved.

She did mock and taunt everyone around her, but that was totally in a friendly way. She had changed for good.

-------------------------------

"Kaustaki, just to give you a fair chance to win, I'll allow you to choose the date as well as the time of the competition... Oh ya and lemme also add that you will be selecting the task.." Vidushi announced in a firm tone.

She did notice the evil smile that played on her then roomie and now bestie's face. She did think of withdrawing, but dropped hmthe idea. She was Vidushi Kumar, and she would never back out.

She waited patiently to know what was actually going on in kaustaki's brain. "So, tumne hi kaha tha I'll select the task.. So Meine select kar liya... 'A Guitar Playing Competition' " Kaustaki finally let out smirking.

'Shit. Where the hell did I drop myself into' she cursed herself.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Kaustaki speak again, "Kyuki you wanted to give me a fair chance to win" she mimicked before continuing, "I'll play the electric one and you have no choice but to play my acoustic guitar..." she concluded with a smirk yet again.

'Cheater kahiki. She's damn good at electric and mujhe toh acoustic ka A bhi nahi aata' she mumbled under her breath, making Sanyukta, who was standing beside her, giggle.

"Done then. Get ready to lose Miss.Kaustaki Sherpa, here I come..." Vidushi forwarded her hand for Kaustaki to accept.

After a firm shake, Kaustaki left with jiggy.

"Ab Bol, how can you actually win..?" Sanyukta said turning towards her.

"Practise Sanyukta, Practise makes a man perfect.." she dramatically said and earned a smack on her shoulder.

"But tujhe Pata hai...? Practise makes a Man perfect not Woman, and I'm one..." she confessed utterly scared.

"Drameebaaz, tu kabhi nahi change hogi.." Sanyukta said still laughing.

"Hey girls..." before the intruder could continue Vidushi poked in, "Oh, toh ab Sanyukta bhi tumhare hey girls ki part hai..?" she mocked him.

"Oh shut up Vidushi, do something that's productive... Kabhi bhi Dekho you'll pull my leg, and please don't add when did I literally pull your leg... That's old now..." Randhir said faking anger.

"Oh ya, getting you and Sanyukta together was so unproductive..., I should seriously concentrate on some 'Productive work', haina Randhir...?" she chided.

"Ahh, tu... Tu idhar aa batata hu tujhe..." he caught her and twirled her while Sanyukta was busy admiring this best-friends duo.

A lot had changed indeed.

Finally making Vidushi beg and apologise, Randhir left her. "Ab Bol, why did you come in the first place..?" Vidushi asked.

"Oh ya... Sab students are talking about some Guitar playing competition... In which you are gonna take part and chashmish as well..." Randhir informed.

"First of all, dude Kaustaki ko chashmish mat bol..." she warned before adding, "Shit yaar chashmish ne pure college mein announce kar diya.."

"Ok.., First of all tune bhi abhi usko chashmish bulaya and second how did this actually start..." asked a confused Randhir.

"Dude it's a long story..." she said dramatically yet again.

FLASHBACK...

'Little black dress, I won't do you no harm,
It's too late, it's too late to go home'

"Ahhh... Chashmish stop it.." Vidushi cribbed.

"Shut up Vidushi... Tumhe Dikh nahi raha I'm practising..." Kaustaki complained.

"Practising...? At 12'o clock...? Umm,.lemme guess mujhe kyu nahi Dikh raha tha..." she portrayed her self deep in thought for a second before adding, "kyuki practising at 12'o clock isn't practising but a 'Torture' to others" in a friendly mocking tone.

Sanyukta couldn't help by laugh, that's what she had been doing from the time Vidushi became their bestie.

"And it's not even music, it's plain noise..." Vidushi huffed.

"Ooo... Bad move Vids" Sanyukta whispered eyeing Kaustaki's expression.

"Oh toh yeh plain noise hai...?" asked an angry Kaustaki to which Vidushi replied by nodding her head.

"Ok, so I challenge you to produce the same 'noise' Vidushi..." Kaustaki challenged.

"If that means you will stop that right now, I accept it.." Vidushi answered least bothered to even think what she had actually agreed to.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So, this is what happened..." Vidushi concluded.

"Acha hua... You deserve it,.. Tujhe pata hai that chashmish loves her guitar phir bhi..." Randhir shook his head, a playful grin on his face.

"Shut up and suggest a way... If not winning it should be presentable..." Vidushi demanded.

"Youtube Zindabaad..." Ranhdir suggested.

"Ahh... Thanks... Love you both...love you nahi keh sakti varna Sanyukta will kill me..." she winked as she ran to the girls hostel to get the guitar.

"Pagal..." Sanyukta and Randhir said together.

------------------------------------------

"Now the G major chord followed by minor. Repeat it alternatively for 2 times followed by chord A. Major chord B followed by minor C. This is the basic rhythm for the chorus." the youtube video she was referring to instructed.

"Ahhh... Kitna heavy hai... Chashmish your dead..." Vidushi cursed kaustaki.

"Damn yaar... Major minor, minor major.. This is so confusing... Chashmish tu yeh kaise karti hai...?" cribbed Vidushi.

After a 5 hour practise session she left feeling contented that she wouldn't be embarrassing herself.

-----------------------------------

Kaustaki had brilliantly played a rock number earning a loud applause from everyone. Everyone.

The news of a friendly competition had spread like a fire in the forest. On the noted time, everyone from juniors to seniors had assembled.

"So, abhi Vidushi ji aa rahi hai..." Yoyo announced.

A nervous Vidushi steeped on the stage. Though initially a little nervous she started playing it. Effortlessly.

"Wow... Isne toh kabhi Bataya nahi ke she knows to play a guitar.." Randhir complimented still not able to believe the petite girl with a huge guitar, playing so melodiously.

She played her favourite song like she had said, before starting.

'Kuch Kam' from Dostana.

'Oh shit major C ke baad kya..?' she questioned herself, and what she had dreaded would happen, happened. She forgot the notes which she had mugged up for the last 5 hours along with which string was called what.

She had stopped playing and like she had expected she heard audible gasps and everyone muttering silly things like, 'she forgot' or 'aata nahi hai toh try hi kyu kiya', but she was least bothered.

The people who were the most important in her small world were applauding so loudly that she couldn't hear the negative things that were said against her. One of them was Kaustaki as well who was smiling and showing her a thumbs up mouthing 'You were too good'

She walked off the stage and was squashed between Ranhdir, Sanyukta, Kaustaki and Jiggy.

"Guys chill, I didn't go for a war or something..." she joked making everyone giggle.

However it was a competition and there had to be a winner. And the deserving one to win was Kaustaki, no doubt.

"So according to the bet, tujhe mere bed ko clean rakhna hoga for a week..." Kaustaki announced when they reached their hostel room.

"Yeh kab hua chashmish..?" Vidushi said gulping a bite of apples she was having.

"Jab tu so rahi thi..." Sanyukta said in a matter-of-fact way snatching the apple away from her and grabbed a bite of it.

"Tum Dono hi jhut Bol rahe ho..." she complained and grabbed the new thing she fell in love with, the Accoustic guitar.

"Arey, kaha jaa Rahi hai...??" Sanyukta shouted to an already leaving Vidushi.

"Mistake ko rectify Karne.." she shouted back before she disappeared.

------------------------------------

'Yaar youtube par toh chord major C ke baad chord minor C hi tha... Par yeh tune toh fit hi nahi ho raha' thought a confused Vidushi.

She got up to leave when she heard His voice, which startled her, "Major C ke baad minor C and minor D aata hai..." he said.

He knew this voice in and out. By heart and by mind. She couldn't have mistaken in recognising this voice.

What she thought would come out as a confused tone came out as a whisper, "Parth,.."

She turned and there he was in flesh. Standing before her. They hadn't talked to each other politely ever since that confrontation. She wasn't scared but angry. Angry on the way he had treated her. Rudely.

As soon as he came, he took a seat on the table of the mechanical lab adjacent to where she was standing.

"Mujhe Pata nahi tha ke tum idhar ho.. Sorry for disturbing... I'll leave.." she added arrogantly and was about to leave when what he did next shocked her.

He caught her wrist and pulled her, landing her straight into his lap.

"Jo learn karna tha, Atleast vo toh learn Karlo..." he whispered huskily in her ears sending shivers down her spine.

Tracing his long fingers along her bare arm, he strummed a few strings playing it perfectly.

They both knew one thing very well.
'She has changed' he thought while her thoughts were completely different, 'So it's a Major C followed by a Minor D'

--------------------------------

Vidushi came back with a goofy grin adorning her face.

"Kaustaki... Mein tera bed clean kar dungi but only for a well..." she said as soon as she entered her room, before landing on her bed with a thud.

"Oh.. Ok ... Kya hua hai tujhe ..?? Spill the beans Vidushi Kumar.." Sanyukta hurdled her with questions.

"Arey... Kya hua matlab..? I'm all fine.." she defended herself not meeting Sanyukta's eyes and blushing slightly.

"Ok... Your telling me your fine when you are NOT... First of all you just called Kaustaki as Kaustaki, second you agreed to do her bed when you yourself hate it and third your blushing..." Sanyukta said in a breath.

"Parth ke sath ... Kuch hua kya..?" Sanyukta added eyeing the girl in front of her suspiciously.

Just listening his name did things to her. She blushed harder recollecting what had just happened in the lab.

FLASHBACK

Still in his lap, Vidushi couldn't concentrate on anything.

"Come one, kitna easy hai... Do it fast Vidushi..." Parth boosted her confidence.

'Ab how do I tell him that sitting on his lap isn't doing anything good to me' she blushed thinking this.

She however neglected the fact that she was sitting in his lap, though it was impossible and strummed the notes he had just thought her. She finally nailed it.

She breathed a sign of relief but what shocked her was the sudden kiss Parth gave her.

"This was for playing my favourite song so perfectly..." he added huskily again before leaving her all alone.

"And ya, mere favourite songs ka list Mein tumhe kal dunga... Maybe you could play them all..." he added before leaving a blushing Vidushi behind.

END OF FLASHBACK

Maybe Guitar had just played a key role in her Love Life...

------------------------------------
That's a wrap..
Hope u liked it...

Love
Ayesha...

Edited by Craziness123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U rock.
Mane.
Like a rock song
^_^
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i can never stop shipping vidarth coz u guys writes vidarth os way to amazingly that makes me ship them again.
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Ayesha
lovely, lovely, lovely written
Vidarth OS dearπŸ‘β­οΈ
Love it😳
Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
Love 
Bushra
πŸ€—
anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Batti, this was awesome.
The guitar competition where kaustuki won and vids has to clean her bed for a week.
This vids is so different and i like her this way.
Friendly, cute, comic thingy...
And guitar lessons was way too gud.
Major C, Minor D..haye!
Loved it. Do write more..
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was a sweet OS :)
Would love to see Vidushi change because her character is really annoying right now :P
You've shown a nice shade of her character which I hope is developed in the show as well.
Good job! (:
amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ayesha!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

this was awesome... loved it a lot...
Rekha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even though it was vidarth! It was awesomee!
Wanna seee this vidushi!
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love vidarth πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much for this OS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Plz give us more OS on Vidarth ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great Work Doll πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
LuvSHQ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!Its amazing!!Love Vidarth ❀️