Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Aside from that I don't get to see it, Krishna serials are now passe.  What did we have - JSK, Dwarkadheesh, both the MBs...  🥱

I agree w/ the above - a serial on the Dasha avatars would have been good.

Also, having seen Mohit as Mahadev, I'm not interested in him playing other mytho characters.  I'd rather see him switch to a different genre
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arijit007

after srj, it will be very difficult watching someone else as krishna, but, let's see what happens next?

Maybe it was all the ⭐️B distortions, but didn't really like SRJ as Krishna - he wasn't as good in that role as he was as Narayan in DkDM.  For me so far, it's been Vishal Karwal, who held the  fort in DBSK
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting  excitedly for new show👏
tfs😊
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
right now i wont b able to imagine Mohit as Lord Krishna... i have SRJ all over my mind... 
but hope the show is gud.. not distorted.. n i do agree Mohit suld switch to other genres.. dont want him to get typecast only for mytho shows..
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I liked SRJ as Krishna, but not to the extent that I cannot accept anyone else in the role. He was good but not the best. My favorite Krishna onscreen so far has been Swapnil Joshi, but he played the teen-young adult Krishna so I'm yet to come across an actor who I love as the adult Krishna. Vishwal Karwal was good in the new generation, but he was not my favorite. Both SDB and Nitish were also good, but they too were not my favorite. Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Is this serial still planned?  Mohit has most recently said he won't be doing more mythos, and also, the replacement show for DkDM is MahaKumbh.  So has this Krishna project (hopefully) been shelved?
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Is this serial still planned?  Mohit has most recently said he won't be doing more mythos, and also, the replacement show for DkDM is MahaKumbh.  So has this Krishna project (hopefully) been shelved?

I think so it will be surely occurred sometimes next year 

And Krishna was cancelled and another project was Dashavtar and in which SRJ is as lead actor based on Vishnu Puran 

And creative team is working currently

We have to wait and watch
Vr15h thumbnail
SRJ as Vishnu was more palatable than SRJ as Krishna.  Somehow, while the first at least looked apt, the latter was abysmal.  Maybe it was the distortions in ⭐️B?  But there were distortions in DBSK as well, and despite that, I never thought that Vishal Karwal was a bad Krishna, the way I do SRJ