Frequent Posters

Keenara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
You are an amazing writer 👏
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi. . Missed many updates and read all together. . It was just superb and a very practical ending. But ur note abt stop writing was really a bad news. U write well and I really came to know abt new words thru ur story. Thks for that.
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chaitu,
It's like you have unleashed a lion behind me(i.e you removing L3 and twisted) and I am running for my life quickly reading all that I can penned by you here.

I literally burnt midnight oil yday night to finish this one! Amu and Ria had already told abt the fun they had with this story and I missed joining them.

Loved this story. Hats off to you for pulling such a gripping suspense! and keep everybody guessing abt the stalker!
I loved Ria's terms creepawati and Anjhalli.. 😆

Also I am staunch Arshi shipper and I generally dont like open or sad endings. But for this story I feel it suited perfectly! also it was not sad ..too 😃 and that "Liar"  moment was awesome! 👏

I am fine with weekly updates (many will agree with me)so pls pls dont stop writing!

Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

Res

Edited:

I am so proud of myself 😃. Do you know when I had guessed it is Anjali who is after Khushi? When Jiman got Arnav's address to meet Khushi and Anjali didnt follow him immediately into the house. After that I could clearly read every hint that you had dropped. Before that I was thinking it is Shyam. But I enjoyed this story in spite of my early guesswork because it is brilliantly penned. You have written it well. The plot is engaging. The psychological messed-up-ness of Anjali is bang on. The sub-plots are dark enough. The state of affairs in which Arnav Khushi find themselves in are strange to the t. Their disparate ways of living. Their quick, snapping dialogues, especially Arnav's. And their sexual tension. Of course Disillusioned was a great read!

I know of Jeevan, Jumanji, even Jeejaji. But what kind of a name is Jiman??

Now to the ending and our scrap exchange. I didnt feel the ending was open or if I were to stretch it, it was near close enough. See, Arnav is too noble a criminal to stay one when faced with the 'indomitable power of love' combined with Khushi's 'never-ending love and determination to have him' 😛 And come on, they want the sex too. Ek ad kisses idhar udhar arent sufficient! 😉 Enough of the cheeky me.

For her love of Arnav, you have made Khushi swear on her place of worship... her work, for which she even accepted damaged relationship with her father. Now that calls for something. Upon that you have also shown that Khushi plans to pursue Arnav till he submits. Plus, you made Arnav swear on his profession which he has once already, though temporarily, given up for Khushi and this I am talking of after Khushi 'fired' him. What he can do once for her, he can do again and this time permanently. This was the practical me.

Now the romantic me. Strictly my views: Traditionally, men are the protectors and the providers. They are expected to go out there and conquer the world. Traditionally, these same men are expected to go down on their knees to propose love to the women they have fallen for. Arnav might want to go out there and nick every valuable possible. But love will bring him to his knees, to Khushi. Bas!

Now the idealist me. I am really not fond of criminals, even the white-collared ones. And between Arnav and Khushi, Arnav needs to change his profession pronto. I cant expect him to change overnight but I want him to change for the better and use his brains in conscientious and hard-working ways. Double bas!

God! You made me talk more of the ending than the story itself!

PS: The only thing that I was left wanting was to see Khushi falling in love. I could see Arnav steadily falling in love clearly; cant say the same for Khushi. Her thoughts and feelings were not fully explored. Sorry 😔

A writer can explain a writer's work so brilliantly. ...

wah wah Rasgulla di kya comment kiya hai. *taaliyan*
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My mind is still reeling from this awesomeness that is your plot twist. I mean, I have read an FF where Anjali is not nice, aother one where she actually conspires and succeeds in breaking up Arnav and Khushi's marriage. But this is a first. Excellent work!!
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Chaitu.. M super glad you loved it.. :D :*
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just realised that you have posted an epilogue ... 😲

What an apt ending to this great story ...
loved that you have left it to the readers to decide for themselves ... 😆
the romantic in me will imagine them meeting again in more exciting circustances ... 😉
loved the story and the thrill of the suspence ...
really hope that you continue with your writing ...
would really love to read more of your stories ...
I think that I have read Twisted ... but have not read Love Life and Labyrinth ...
hope that I am able to read it while its still on the Forum ... or do you plan to start a blog ?

Thank you Chaitu ...
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates and a wonderful ending...sorry for the late reply haven't check my mails in a while...coming back to the story the ending is leading to a promising sequel (fingers crossed) its always a pleasure reading your work...keep it up...
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW. 
I never imagined it was anjali in the beginning. 😲
But her story was really interesting. Akash is a perfect husband here. 

But thoroughly enjoyed the whole story. Payal part was really interesting and this Arnav is so endearing. Loved aman. He is always a hero. 

Poor Jiman but he had a lucky escape. I really loved your ending here. It is also the one I imagined while reading this story. 

I hope you are back in future because you write very interesting and wonderful stories. 
Edited by win7 - 9 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry chaitu - iam damn damn late
a totally different epilogue
mind blowing story - the suspense was kept intact throughout the story
loved it to the core