Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan WU 21st July 2014

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
 Hi guys i have never done WU, this is my first time, so excuse me for any mistakes. 
 And i am doing this WU cause i noticed that people were looking for WU and
 that no one had done any, so i decided to do it. hope thats ok:)

Do not paste on any other site
_   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _ 

24th July 2014 - 1st Episode Written Update

The episode starts in the city Mangalore at 4:30am. Nandini is shown to be tiptoeing into a room to meet her friend sujata. 
Nandini then tells Sujata to come with her, and drags her outside the house with her. 
Afterwards nandini  asks sujata if she got an entry in the gunniess world record. 
Sujata says why would i get an entry in the Genniuss world record. 
Nandini says of course you will get an entry , you have had so many make up and break up with the same guy, so you will get an entry.
Sujatta says vinni sent you here didnt he, tell him that i am not interested in him. 
Nandini tells sujata to forgive him, but sujata says she wont forgive him. so nandini to get sujata to forgive her boyfriend tricks her into coming with her into a forest where sujata's boyfriend is. there nadini make both of them makeup, and just then nandini gets excited as fireflies surround her in the forest. She captures some fo the fireflies and but them in a large jar. 

Scene skip to nandini, sujata and her bf outside the forest
Nandini then tell sujata and her boyfriend that her mum told her once that when there is true love there are fireflies in the air. 
Just then a shooting star also appears.
sujata tells nandini to make a wish, however nandini says that making a wish upon a shooting star is a myth and starts going on about the scientific facts about a shooting star.

Scene shift to Mumbai
A guy in a red jacket who is Manik is shown to be holding a girl's hand, and just then a shooting star passes by. The girl tell's manik to make a wish, but manik says that his wish has already being completed since he has a buddy. 

Sxcene is shifted to Dhruv's house, where it is shown that dhruv is breaking eveyrhting in his room, while his mother is telling him to open his room door and is getting worried. So Dhruv's mother calls manik and tells him to come over ASAP. Manik rushes to dhruv's house and tries to get dhruv to open his door, however dhruv doesnt open the door. Dhruv's mother then says to manik that horrible night ruined her and her family's whole life. However Manik says that night was not horrible but a blessing, because if all that stuff didn't happen that night then he would never have met dhruv. He then tell dhruv's mother to go and that he will handle dhruv.

Scene shift to Mangalore
Just then a woman is shown  whom i think is nandini's amma maa, to be shown looking for nandini, Amma maa walks into a room where a boy called rishabh is having a nightmare, amma maa calms him down and tells him to relax and sleep peacefully, she then says to herself why did god make these kids (referring to rishab and nandini i think) see that horrific night, which took everything from them.

Scene shift to Mumbai
Manik to make dhruv feel better play a song on his guitar, and says to dhruv, i know that night scares you, but you should not be scared be happy.  look at me i am happy about that night since i found you that night. Flashback of 3 kids playing is shown. Manik then says do you remember our promise
Flashback back to three kids and them saying form now we are a band of brothers:)

Scene shift to Mangalore
Nandini's Chacha is arguing about the price of flowers. Nandini also enters the house and goes to amma maa and calls her amms . 
Amma maa says what amms, dont call me amms call me amma maa.
Nandini says, Amma maa is for old people, and you are hot and young so amms suits you.
Amma maa says fine  whatever. Amma maa then gives nandini a gift which happens to her appa's pen. 

Amma Maa and nadini then get emotional about nandini moving to Mumbai. Nandini then tells her amma maa not to worry as she will find the best doctor for rishabh (her brother) and that she will attend the best college in mumbai

Scene shift to Mangalore Airport
Nandini, her brother and chacha and chachi are at the airport getting ready to go to mumbai. But the guards at the airport dont allow nandini to take her fireflies on board the plane. Because of this reason all 4 of them end up having to catch the bus to mumbai, since nandini didn't want to give up her fireflies. 

Scene - Bus
Chachi trys to cheerup Murti chacha, since he is upset about the loss of the money that were put into the airplane tickets. They both worry about how they will take care of nandini and rishabh, however murti chacha says not to worry since kids are god's gift and that all will be well, chachi then says  if thats the case then we dont need to worry about the money either since god will provide us with enough money as well. They both then have a good laugh.
Suddenly rishabh goes back into flashback of a car accident happening, this causes him to feel unwell. Chachi gets worried and asks nandini what happened to him. nandini says he is just remembering about the accident that happened in USA, the time when rishabh and me got stuck in the river and there wa sno one to save us, not even mum and dad cause they died, she says then all of a sudden a big light appeared and then the next thing i know we were both in a hospital, after that incident rishabh has not even said one word. chachi says dont worry our rishabh will talk for sure, trust me. Nandini says i hope so thats the whoel reason why we are going to mumbai to get rishabh all well again. Nnadini then says i also hope that we both are not a burden on you. Chachi tells her to stop talking nonsense, you know for eight years murtiji and i we both you to pray to have a child, and look now our prayers have being answered and we got you two as our kids.
Afterwards nandini and chachi start talking about the huge cruhs chachi has on shah rukh khan.

Just then the bus gets hit by a jeep which has 5 youngsters (fab 5) in it.
Nandini and her family and others in the bus get off to see who hit the bus. However the five people ignore them and just get their stuff from the jeep and carry on their way. Just then onw of the fab 5 guy (whom i reckon is manik) bumps into nandini and catched her jar of fireflies from being destroyed. He gives the jar back to nandini and carry's on his way with the other fab 5 people. 

Episode Ends.

Edited by mjht_one - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RUthba_SWAG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs!!!btw first attempt was actually a good one...Good work!!!!:)