Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Res

Shweta, the 'mature content' had me convinced that Arnav had confessed his love to Khushi.
But, sadly that was not the case. Even after all the 'jaadu hain naasha hain' looks leading up to their tryst in the tent, they are back to square one, in fact a few steps back. 

The two other couples, of Aman- Anjali and Aakash-Paayal, are drawing a line under their past and moving on, be it together or apart.

But Arnav can't or won't? Why does the word 'love' get him so worked up? Is she now only to be the 'mother of his child'? Is he lashing out because he thinks he's being teased with sex as the bait? But then he also thinks this, "He loved to see her like this - utterly magical and totally his." 

Aman truly is a wonderful person. And Anjali's graciousness shows that they are perfect for each other.

The Aaskah - Paayal scene was really well written. Payal's reactions and then her walking away was so real and a perfect reflection of her character. 

Edited by Arshi67 - 9 years ago
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
Aman - Anjali marriage news washed out the scandal of earlier week . Arnav and khushi are happy for Aman & Anjali . As usual Yashodha is high on horse , Arnav effectively shuts her up . Yashodha is a born Politician , she changes colour with head held high . Aman & Anjali are settled they have found love which our CM doesn't want to feel or acknowledge .
Arnav has sworn to see the end of Shyam Jhangid . Justice delayed is justice denied , we cannot expect Indian law to do justice immediately .
Akash and Payal  needed this closure conversation . If only Akash  realised it earlier , some relationships are not meant to be forever .
Arnav is mesmerised in khushi's beauty ,pregnancy suits her . The lake brought the memories of their lovemaking . Khushi's pregnant hormones has riled her up , Arnav's simple touch set her on fire .When both were high in passion ,  khushi spoiled it , poor Arnav & khushi , atleast she should have controlled before situation got out of hands . Loved the minute details .

Thanks for the pm
loved it
Edited by MDTharun - 9 years ago
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hmm - such an awesome update but Arnav and Khushi are not getting anywhere. In fact I think they are both having a hard time understanding each other. They are yet to have an open and frank talk as the baby on the way short circuited that. I am really not sure that withholding intimacy is going to make Arnav see things khushi's way which is what exactly Arnav said. I think they both need to cut each other some slack and see how to talk it out!

Edited by Amanram - 9 years ago
sban thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh my.. this was unbelievably hot and wonderful!!!
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally happy for aman and anjali..
hope to see akash and payal together again..

arnav and khushi seriously need a proper talk..when they both gonna understand the other better..

hope to see everything sorts out soon..

waiting for the next update..

thanks for the pm
Edited by deepsdspeed - 9 years ago
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
that was beautiful... Anjali n Aman hv indeed come a long way in a short period of time unlike Arnav n Khushi who hv become just the opposite... Their intense passions being set aside...

m glad jhagird's case is being relentlessly pursued n i hope he falls into the doom asap :D

I've given up on Arnavz mum totally.. She is hopeless..

Akash n Payal's closure was much required n its really good to see them both making quite a progress with their lives.. :)
Edited by Ms.KKN - 9 years ago
mamidis thumbnail
very nice update .. conversation between Akash and Payal was good...
Hope khushi gets that she deserves
lalarukh thumbnail
awesome update ...its written beautifully ...
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mine
*edited*

Its reaching its end?And omg!n I can't believe it! Now all that I wanted to comment upon has gone down the drain!

Anyways lovely update! I'm glad Mother and her drama was kept to minimal! Saves us all some time!

And so I loved the way you portrayed how hard it is to talk once the relationship is over! I mean Payal and elder Raizadha!!

And my god what a parah it was hot and passionate but dousedwith water in a jiffy poor ArShi now both are suffering aren't they? I mean for different reasons but still! And I found the my baby part cute!

Cheers
Edited by TwilightStar_JP - 9 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved itc