Frequent Posters

lehr thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
congrats for the new thread dear
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING UPDATE๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
OMG possessive maan thnk god annie came on right time n explain him abt dhruv๐Ÿ˜‰
n aryan is such a angel๐Ÿ˜ณ he explain geet so well tht she will try for the new beginning of their friendship
n wat i loved the most tht due to aryan shaina will get the taste of her own medicine๐Ÿ˜ˆ
plz continue soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i m waiting๐Ÿ˜Š

lehr thumbnail
awesome
loved it
hope geet will give a chance to maan
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrast on new thread

Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
maan j dhruv he told geet his best friend
maan decide keep his promise following 
aryan nice cs he talk to geet she will understanding painful maan
lovely update
ammu5 thumbnail
Aryan ne Shaina ki baand baja daali...she deserves it...Jst loving Aryan ...superb update.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n lovely update! Well written! Aryan tells Geet abt Maan's past! Geet emotional! update soon!
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I cant believe even after knowing everything about her Grandpa Shaina is still blaming Geet for everything. For once why cant she think he would have gotten her married to even an oldie just for the sake of his business so she somewhere should be grateful she is married to a young man rather than having a spoiled life for a lifetime. And for the first time i dint mind Aryan's manhandling her, usually m totally against of such things but it seems her brain has been stopped working completely n she really needs some reality check and may be only rude behavior of Aryan can make her see things. She surely doesnt deserve kindness of anyone until she learns her lessons n accept her mistakes too.
Coming to Maaneet well i m feeling bad for both of them, once best friends for life are now so separated n hurt. I can understand both feelings n emotions and i really dont know whom to support. Both are right at there places but Geet deserved to the whole truth. And may be only Aryan could tell her knowing he was to be married to her. Hopefully this revelations will make her see things from different POV n will give Maan n herself a chance to start anew. It wont be easy but she can at least try. Possessive Maan is always a treat but knowing he was hurt than possessive just made me feel for him. He waited for so long to be with Geet n when she is with him he still cant express his feelings. Painful update with some new hope so waiting what decision Geet has made now.

-Sanjana!
sessy thumbnail
first of all congrats for the new thread dear ๐Ÿฅณ
and comming to the update all i can say is it was awesome.u potrayed geet's and maan's feelings very well ๐Ÿ‘
the way geet was behaving is so justified and it's also wierd that till yesterday she was going to be wed to aryan and now him calling her bhabhi is so strange.it will take time to get in terms with it.
about maan all i can say is he is fighting his own demons.he don't want to force geet for anything and it is also like a punishment for him to have the love of his life infront of him but he cannot express any of his feelings to her.
hope after aryan's talk to geet,she sees things from different POV.

OMG shaina and aryan scene gave me goosebumps.i never expected the funny and happy go lucky aryan to have this much anger in him,but it's good that he showed his anger on shaina.it's like a wake up call to her.she never stood up for geet infront of her grandpa in all these yrs and now things are going to be totally different.
thx for the amazing update and the pm dear,loved it.

NH1971 thumbnail

Congratulations for the new thread. And thankyou for the awesome update looking forward to the next part