Diya Aur Baati Hum Written Update 24th July 2014

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Diya Aur Baati Hum Written Update 24th July 2014

Balkrishna gathers crowd and claims the shop is his and the Rathis are cheating him.  Bhabhasa tells he has paid the money but he vows to get the shop back and leaves from there.  Rathis are shaken up.  Bhabho is severely shocked.  They make her sit in the shop, give water and try to comfort her.  Sandhya says to Bhabho they can prove it easily with documents and no need to fear.  Bhabho reveals the documents are lost in a fire accident long ago and since Bhabhasa was not well and Suraj was very young, she just left it out.  Daisa and others support Bhabho saying they are the witness and recall how Bhabho distributed sweets to the whole hanuman galli on that day and Taisa even remembers that she was the witness during document registration.  Sandhya reassures Bhabho that they can get a copy of it from registration office.

Balkrishna is sitting in front of some shop and speaking to Kavitha.  He informs her that he has done exactly as she told him to and Kavitha praises him.

Meena is returning in rikshaw with saree bundles and wonders seeing the crowd in front of Suraj's shop.  Before she goes to shop, Vikram drags her to the saree shop and informs the issue.  Meena is shocked as they have to bear all expenses of the house now and Vikram scolds her.  Taisa's bahu and Mishri come to the shop.  Taisa's bahu asks about new saree collections.  Meena is admiring Mishri but Taisa's bahu makes her sit on the chair and goes to see sarees.  Meena comes to Mishri who is holding a new mobile phone and sees Mishri's pic in it in a new dress and she admires it.  Taisa's bahu takes Mishri and leaves from there.  Meena complains about Taisa and her bahu's strange behavior to Vikram but Vikram wonders how Mishri is not resembling her mother and later convinces himself that even Kanha does not resemble them.

SurYa, Bhabho and Bhabhasa at registrar's office.  They give the clerk application for finding the 15-year-old document.  He is very reluctant to search as it is very old and tells them it might be there or may not as it is very old and possibility of having lost it to insects or rain.  He asks themselves to search for it.  SurYa go and search.

Meena is selling all old cardboards and papers to a man and while having a convo with him, finds out that Taisa also sold a lot of sweet boxes, etc.  Emily comes there with some items too.  Meena takes all the money from that man, even for Emily's things.  Emily goes to parlor and Meena enters the house.  She hears a empty box sound and goes to take it.  She sees a pink slip and reads it out.  There is a threatening message for her and asking her to keep 5000 rupees and a coconut being tied in a cloth and to be kept at the peepal tree the next day at 11 am without fail.

Time has elapsed and SurYa have searched all the documents and have not found theirs.  Suraj is dejected and Sandhya tells they can consult a lawyer about this issue.  SurYa, Bhabho and Bhabhasa in front of the shop with their neighbors, they inform that the lawyer has asked them to come the next day and requests the neighbors to help and they all agree.

Meena is washing her jewels and Vikram enters.  He accuses her of cheating him and Meena is shocked thinking about baby swap.

Precap:  Vikram and Meena scene with some misunderstanding, don't know what Vikram means but Meena thinks about baby swapping.

PS:  Covering for Thursday updater.
Edited by b2011 - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the update akka.
kavita stil here!
Surish thumbnail
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 😊 May be the required document was part of the old paper sold by Meena and Rathis will get that on the last minute.Edited by deejagi - 9 years ago
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the WU Bharati
b2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Thanks for the update 😊 May be the required document was part of the old paper sold by Meena and Rathis will get that on the last minute.

πŸ˜†  This document lost is very old, even before Meena's marriage to Vikram.  The CVs might try to trap Balkrishna into admitting his mistake.
Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was supposed to cover for thursday as I'm the backup for thursday and I was updating it but when I came into forum, I saw that update is already done! I don't understand the meaning of asking me urgently to updateπŸ€” when it was already done or was covered by any other member...

anyway, now when its already uploaded so no need of me to update it again.:)
b2011 thumbnail
@Dev:  I waited till late night 3 or 3:30 a.m. IST and then did WU as I thought it was the second day in this week we are going to miss an update.  I did not know who was going to backup else I would have messaged you.