Ye Hai Mohabbatein 24th July 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 24th July 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts when Mihir talking to the hotel manager and asking to him to give the keys of rooms to everyone. Everyone is very happy. The receptionist calls them by names and gives the keys. Mr. Bhalla says he is my son but he will come late, I will keep his keys. Simmi gets her keys and misses Parmeet. Mihir asks the manager to decorate Raman's room. He says yes Sir, I did as you said, flowers, chocolates, candles.

Raman and Ishita are arguing. Ishita proves her point that they are going wrong way. Raman checks his GPS. Raman taunts her and takes a U-turn. Ishita says can't you ask anyone for help?

Romi smiles and takes them to play with him. Raman and Ishita are on the way. Raman says I won't drive now, my back is aching, I need ten minutes of a break. Raman says we will see a small hotel and stay here for night. They start arguing. Ishita says don't taunt me, you can talk too instead of watching tv at night. Mihika and Mihir are waiting for Raman and Ishita. Mihir says phone is not connecting. I think they are lost, Raman won't take directions from anyone. Ishita asks Raman to ask the way, is your ego getting hurt.

Raman and Ishita bump the car somewhere and has their heads down. Raman gets up and says we are saved, the truck driver is mad. Raman asks Ishita to get up and says what happened to her?

Raman sees her unconscious and puts water on her face. Ishita opens her eyes. Raman asks are you okay? Ishita looks at him and Raman says thank God you are fine. Ishita asks Raman who are you? Raman says who me, what happened? Raman starts talking in Tamil and says where am I, who are you? Raman says relax, you don't remember me? Ishita says don't touch me. Raman says I am your husband, we are married. Raman says we are married, we have kids; don't you remember? Raman says I will call doctor. Ishita sees the sindoor and says we are married? Ishita asks we have kids too? Raman says we have two, Ruhi and Adi. Ishita says I don't feel it I am married. Raman says we are happily married, Ishita says no, we were not happy. Raman says how do you know? Ishita says as you husband is shy of asking routes. Ishita laughs. Raman says oh God, are you mad, is this the way to joke. Ishita laughs and says see your face, scared. Raman says sit in the car, people will beat stones at you thinking you are a witch.

Mr. Bhalla asks Appa to drink. Appa says one is enough for me, I will have to have one with Raman too. Mr. Bhalla says Raman messaged Mihir, they lost way to here and will come late. Amma comes and Amma gets tensed. Amma says I got many things from gift shops.

Raman and Ishita come to the holiday hotel. Ishita says Ayyo, is this it? Raman says its holiday hotel from hell. They go to the reception. Raman says we want a room. The man asks for how many hours? Raman says what do you mean, we want for all night. Ishita says lets call family, they might be worried. The man hears this and says it will be double pay now. Raman asks why? The man says if you family calls, we have to lie. 😆 Raman says what nonsense and gets angry. Raman says she is my wife and my car is really not working, give me keys and call mechanic to tow the car. They go inside the room and room stinks and their noses has to suffer. Raman says impossible, I can't stay here. Ishita says this is better than being on road, its ok we will manage.

Yeh hai mohabbatein...plays...

Precap:
Raman laughs as Ishita gets allergy on her face. Ishita closes her eyes and says I am looking horrible. Raman says you look horrible since childhood, why are you scared now? Raman says I should close my eyes seeing you. Ishita asks are you not afraid seeing me?

-Prii

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks  for written update.. My Like button not working properly
niralii thumbnail