Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mandyg

I always wanted that track! Wonder who will be salim and anarkali...interesting! 

My belief is that leaps are for serials where there is a ratings slide which is difficult to stop. A sort of desperate measure to stop the fall in TRP's. Obviously this does not apply to JA, as long as the ratings are good, why should they go for a leap? But, the very idea that Salim is being talked about, atleast by some uninformed reporters, hints that this serial is not going to end with Salim's birth and it may extend long beyond that. 

As, I have said many times in my posts, Salim is a perfect hero for any serial. He is a complicated character and it is difficult to judge whether he is good or bad.
Edited by Donjas - 9 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Donjas

My belief is that leaps are for serials where there is a ratings slide which is difficult to stop. A sort of desperate measure to stop the fall in TRP's. Obviously this does not apply to JA, as long as the ratings are good, why should they go for a leap? But, the very idea that Salim is being talked about, atleast by some uninformed reporters, hints that this serial is not going to end with Salim's birth and it may extend long beyond that. 

As, I have said many times in my posts, Salim is a perfect hero for any serial. He is a complicated character and it is difficult to judge whether he is good or bad.

Donjas ekta has nothing much to show other than salim anarkali angle, the real Akbar's real achievements will be too boring for the trp janta, they just like ott drama with pinch of halka fulka romance and no logic, the real Akbar's intelligent strategies will not gel well with trp janta, therefore she will just hang on to the romance and ott drama angle and what else can be shown as of now or little later! 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WHAT?!Parents to full-fledged grown ups?
Thsi reminds me of an old interview of Rajat during his tere liye days. Mughda had come to the set,and Rajat was making fun of the story saying he is a father to a baby in the serial. So Mugdha responded saying "Aaj kal bachcho ke bhi bachche hone lage?" ðŸ˜†

I understdand if they played parents to toddlers,but exactly will they look like parents to adults? This is typical Kekta show nuisance.  

P.S : Always wanted to see Salim-anarkali story in JA. But not so soon. Where the hell is Birbal!? 
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

Donjas ekta has nothing much to show other than salim anarkali angle, the real Akbar's real achievements will be too boring for the trp janta, they just like ott drama with pinch of halka fulka romance and no logic, the real Akbar's intelligent strategies will not gel well with trp janta, therefore she will just hang on to the romance and ott drama angle and what else can be shown as of now or little later! 

They can't show the leap so early when the show is at no. 2. I can't believe this news. They can show ott drama & gain TRPs even with Jodha-Akbar's story. They'll show the leap only when the show will not be able to attract the viewers with the current story line. Believe me they can show crap in AkDha love story for years & be the TRP leader. So no leap atleast till 3 years I m sure. And Rajat & Pari must leave the show when its taking a leap. I don't want to see them buddha-buddhi nor they'll like it I m sure.
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamy267

same here...I had done a Ph.D on TOI during my IPK days😆😆
ek bhi news sach nahi hota🤢

Who is Neha Maheshwari 
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbHer_neha

They can't show the leap so early when the show is at no. 2. I can't believe this news. They can show ott drama & gain TRPs even with Jodha-Akbar's story. They'll show the leap only when the show will not be able to attract the viewers with the current story line. Believe me they can show crap in AkDha love story for years & be the TRP leader. So no leap atleast till 3 years I m sure. And Rajat & Pari must leave the show when its taking a leap. I don't want to see them buddha-buddhi nor they'll like it I m sure.

Will the actors agree for leap 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why directly jump to salim-anarkali track when they have so much more of akbar to show? Moreover the show is Jodha Akbar and not Salim-Anarkali.
This is exactly my issue with the show,they drag all unnecessary stuff and whats actually important is rushed. 

They could have such interesting tracks with Birbal after this. We've grown listening to Akbar Birbal stories. I know for a fact now they CANNOT handle war tracks. But they can have some good Akbar Birbal tracks.bBut no,they want harem politics,Jalal weeping and Jodha saving the day,everyday.

I've been thinking about Gangaur track since yesterday. Cant believe these are the same CVs who wrote something as beautiful as Gangaur are the same ones who are now writing the current storylines in accordance with Atif Laala and Hatim 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i am not believing TOI craps...especially neha maheswari craps...
time leap will happen...that's for sure...but not at the moment when nothing has sort out yet...too many tracks are wide open and there is no closure at all...and jodha is pregnant with twins not salim
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Will the actors agree for leap 

If the actors think that they'll get no work after leaving JA, they can agree to it. If they think there are many more opportunities after JA they won't agree. I personally don't want them to agree for leap but its a bitter reality of TV that here actors' career is not very safe. Producers & Viewers want fresh faces. After 2-3 shows actors & actresses are offered brother's, father's & mother's role.  
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure this cannot be true 
as it it jodha akbar
and they cannot show them as old