Ek Boond Ishq Written Update- 24/7/14

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Written Update 24/07/2014

Before Update small P.S.  This 1st time ever doing written update in my entire I-F time. if something is wrong sorry for That...

Star Of the Episode-- Pari Shekhawat

Episode begin with yesterdays scene where Mjay thinking to make artist address reach to Tara. Mjay was about move out ..Pari comes to him ask him where is he going...pari says whenever you go out, you get a wound, i will go with u...I will protect you...mj laughs and says my mother please let me go...pari says are you going out to meet that...i will go with u... mj says no...pari insists to take her too, mj says no, you are so understanding than why doing this, Pari get stubborn. MJ tried to make her understand..( It really Cute scene how Pari doing a zid he has to go with him & Mjay papa telling beta he had to find a mommy dear for her πŸ˜† let him out alone)

Scene shifts Mjay reaching to omkar house on bike ...see there is strict security, think to go from back side,

On otherside tara thinks why mj didn't talk to her over the phone... i know it was him.

Scene shifts to Mj is trying to go inside house from back side wall while climbing, pari reaches there, mj is stunned to see her, he ask her how she reached here? pari says in auto, he ask about who paid money, pari says how can driver even dare to ask money from her, pari ask him is this, that girl house? mj says yes, she ask her name? he says don't know, some say its sia but she says she is not sia, mj tell her he has to pass this chit which have artist's address to that girl but there is high security, pari steals the chit from mj's pocket quietly moves away...

Scene shifts to Police-station

nandu is sitting in police station..Vedant comes there with a flirty man whom he beats for doing flirting and eve- teasing on streets with girls.. nandu thinks that he is savior of girls..he beating him for flirting with a girl so he will be very lenient man with girls who r eve-teased..

Scene shifts to omkar house

Pari diverts the mind of guards by throwing stones at them & Pari goes inside the house..

mj climbing the wall than turns to see pari but she was not there, he goes around to see her...pari is going inside the house... om comes in hall, pari hides behind the sofa.., rani tells to servant that did you gave tea to sia she is upstairs? he says yes...pari thinks this means she live upstairs... how will she reach there, pari than throws stone at show piece,diverst omkar's attention, omkar scolds the servant, pari goes upstairs, tara is sitting in her room, pari sees her, she thinks that as much she looks bad in photo, she looks more bad in real also (Jealous PariπŸ˜†) she doesnt want to meet her,  throws chit inside room and leaves from there.

Scene Shifts to Police Station

beaten flirty man sits beside nandu in police station. nandu tries to ignite him he doesnt look like a flirt, flirty man says that police caught me as I was flirting with girls only, nandu ask how he does that, he starts giving demo, He starts touching NAndu shows demo

Scene shifts to Tara's room

tara see a chit on a floor, she see its an artist's address, maybe mj thrown it in her room

Oustide Omkar House

pari is runs outside from om's home but guard catches her, 1 guard she hurts him and runs, another guard catches her ... mj comes and gives him a punch, he leaves with pari,

On otherside tara thinks why he gave her artist's address, I wanted to make his sketch only, maybe mj wants to meet her at this address, she see's time written on paper is 3pm and its already 2.30pm, how will she reach there..

Scene shifts Outside Omkar house

mj makes pari sit on bike...Pari says hero you saved me.. mj scolds pari and ask why did she went inside the house? pari says you wanted to pass that chit to that girl so i passed-on...mj is stunned and ask how you did that...you know there is a danger in that house... pari says I know that's ...that's why you get always hurt urself, I went there quietly and threw chit in that girl's room so your work is done, mj hugs her and says what can I do with you pari, had a little tears in his eyes...she says you are lion don't act like goat, mj says you are goat not me, she says you are goat not me. they continue there U & not me Fight...dont listen to each-other (such Cute Fight)

Scene Shifts to Police Station

that guy  flirting with nandu, she shouts don't touch me, vedant comes there and beats that man for flirting with girl, that man says she trapped him..

Scene Shifts to Omkar House

omkar is busy in a meeting with client, tara comes to his room than leaves...she goes to driver & says I want to go to ice-cream parlor, driver says he cant take her without omkar's permission... tara says I am also your mam...she takes to Omkar room who is busy in conference call...she says i want to have ice-cream but your driver is not bringing for me... om says i am busy, tara doesn't let him talk & keep disturbing him...she talks to his client...omkar excuses for a minute he ask tara  what she wants, tara says ice-cream, omkar tells driver to do what she says... they leave from there

Tara sits in car instructs driver to take her to paharganj...driver says that there is ice-cream parlor in this area...tara says do as she is saying..., driver sits in the car...tara thinks she had to meet Mjay today...
Episode ends

PRECAP-

tara is busy guides artist to make mj's portrait telling him make small eyes his eyes r small...mj passing by saw her there... in artist's place... he starts smiles.

Thank U Reading
Please hit  Like Button

Tannvi

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niralii thumbnail