Happy Friendship Day

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
good update..thank you for the PM..๐Ÿ˜Š
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

Heyyy Naviii!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค— Hi Maddy๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Superb! Loved it!โค๏ธ    Thank u ๐Ÿค— . I'm without words lol๐Ÿ˜† {List is endless๐Ÿ˜ณ}
Aww x I love youโค๏ธ yaar for not killing Jay love love you!!!!!!! xx๐Ÿค—  Plenty of time to do that๐Ÿ˜ˆ.
 I hope she wakes up and see her little jazzy grow up.๐Ÿ˜ƒ  She may never wake up๐Ÿ˜ญ.
I don't want her to be in coma for long ok! Aww xx ๐Ÿ˜ณ poor Jagat what did he put himself in  ... but he got himself out in timeEmbarrassed.
...๐Ÿ˜’ completely ignoring his daughter. That wasn't right๐Ÿคข But hey, late or not  at least he realized by Uday's words๐Ÿ˜‰ that he shouldn't have done that. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Exactly!
I hope he be's a good father to her now๐Ÿ˜‰ xx  He will be (or you'll kill him, right๐Ÿ˜‰)
Aha Uday's part is funny๐Ÿคฃ the three ladies showing their "love" for Uday aha.๐Ÿ˜†  Lucky there were no more than that 3๐Ÿ˜†.
Udita aww xx cute jealous baby. ๐Ÿ˜† โค๏ธ She don't like sharing.
๐Ÿ˜ฒ aha  Manyata getting jealous of Udita{ Well that's new lool๐Ÿ˜‰   I always try out something new๐Ÿ˜‰!!! }๐Ÿ˜† 
Aww xxโ˜บ๏ธ Uday blushing at the end โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜† Well , he did find himself in a difficult predicament๐Ÿ˜†.   Well can't wait for the next update lool it'll be worth waiting for ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿคฌ {๐Ÿ˜†}  The thing, you're waiting for - won't be there๐Ÿ˜‰.
@Update sooon!!! x Teacher otherwise...๐Ÿ˜ˆ Go kill someone else man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seems like my teacher knows me more than my self ๐Ÿ˜†Well - I'm learning a lot about you๐Ÿ˜ณ.
๐Ÿ˜† "learning" ๐Ÿ˜† I didn't know i'm a book full of secrets to discover {joke}  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ To me, you're like a book๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

... it'll be Virat n Veer ๐Ÿ˜†   Wow , excellent guesses๐Ÿ‘ (it's wrong though๐Ÿ˜†) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Oh come on you could at least pretend i was right ๐Ÿ˜† {joke} ๐Ÿ˜” Oh well, i bet the parents have chosen a better name for the two lool๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ Naa - they're leaving the naming to ME๐Ÿ˜‰.

Oh so it means it would have been 50/50 chance lool ๐Ÿ˜†That's right. I'm always right ๐Ÿ˜›  Not always ... you did get the twins names WRONG๐Ÿ˜‰ 

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pia.raha

hey naviii!!!!! Hi Pia๐Ÿ˜Š.  so here comes the fabulous chapter1 of book 6๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ŠAwww - thanks so much ๐Ÿค— . 

aww pity on jagat,uska bhi koi dosh nehi hai,actually kisi ka bhi dosh nehi hai,You're absolutely right.  all are hurt and all r right in their own perspectves!!! but thankfully uday made jagat realise his mistakee!!!!! btw thaank uu for not killing jai alreadyy,  But it may happen soon๐Ÿ˜•,jai ko coma se bahar jaldi laana๐Ÿ˜Š udita is chooo cutee,Yes - she's getting cuter as she's growing๐Ÿ˜ณ! she doesnt want to share her papa,but share karne ke liye to bhot se ladies khade hai, ... aur hum dono bhi hain na๐Ÿ˜‰, par th w nner is our lil princesss๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  Yep - her Father's PRIDE and JOY๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
manyata jealous of uditaa,sach mein cuteness ki factory hai yaha!!!!  ... Hawww Pia , tum ne ek baat bhul gayi ... WRITER BHI CUTE HAIN๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† (joking, huh๐Ÿ˜‰)then manveer romance part was awesomee!!!! but the best line has to be the last line,of the speaker and what manyata clamied and uday's blushh!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Poor Uday .. Manyata really embarrassed him!

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...navina...

Yw!!!!!๐Ÿค—
 xxx

..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow man!! how could anyone write so perfectly!!๐Ÿ‘
seriously, you should consider publishing it as a Novel...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now coming back to my comment about the update, the first part was so touching๐Ÿ˜ญ Poor Jagat so J is not dead but in coma...hope you are planning to revive her sometime in upcoming chapters๐Ÿ˜‰ and thank god (thank u) for Uday's man to man talk with Jagat, that poor baby got her dad back...

and the women in Uday's life...๐Ÿ˜† they got an equal share of the Choco pieโค๏ธ but one wanted more than her share๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

feeling so excited to read the next chapter...Thanks for PM๐Ÿค—
(btw Happy sisters day๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Edited by ..IshqShava.. - 9 years ago
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Navina,

fantastic Update as always.. I feel really sad for Jazzy but hopefully her father is back on track.

It was really so sweet of Vijay to console Unnati about Jazzy..he is such a darling.

Coming to Manveer, what do I say, as the baby process in on full swing.. am very happy about that *wink*

Superb update Navi, loved it ๐Ÿค—
HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakhi01

Awesome, superb update navi..   Thank you ๐Ÿค— .
Uday handled the situation in his way n in such life decisions, no side is wrong, Exactly ... but it's human nature to blame!  its just which option u think is d best...

Bt acc to me its d mother who should be chosen bt their also conditions apply like chances of surviving etc... That's true, I think the doctor is the best person to make a choice - he'll know who has a better chance for survival.

N i wanted to ask, we will reach the prologue part sooner or later... It'll start from  the next chapter (I have mentioned it below where ch1 was posted๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Thanks for d pm... Welcome๐Ÿ˜Š.

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nash..

Hi Navina,  Hi Nash๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

fantastic Update as always..  Thank you ๐Ÿค— ,  I feel really sad for Jazzy but hopefully her father is back on track. I think he is๐Ÿ˜†!

It was really so sweet of Vijay to console Unnati about Jazzy..he is such a darling. But it's that decision of his, that may cause him to have a heart-break๐Ÿฅบ

Coming to Manveer, what do I say, as the baby process in on full swing.. am very happy about that *wink*
I knew YOU would be๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.

Superb update Navi, loved it ๐Ÿค—  ... and I adored your comment๐Ÿ˜ณ.

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi1rani2

just loved ur update Thank you very much ๐Ÿค— ,
it was beyond words and was just so unpredictable  I like to keep my readers guessing about what's coming next๐Ÿ˜†.
also, i would like to thank you for not killing that chammak chhalo turned sati savitri jay You're welcome ... but I may do it soon ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.
literally ur update was worth wait...๐Ÿ˜Ž Thanxx Dear.