Thank god for Manish Paul..but ..

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank god Manish Paul stepped in - even Ranvir shorey is upping his hosting skills.
They are good together.  Manish has got a natural flair - especially his bengali  is a laugh riot.
But why the hell are they continuing with PALAK?? I mean how long can it be funny when you have a man dress like a woman ? okay once?twice ? after that its become unbearable.  If we want to see palak we will watch CNWK .. NOT JDJ.

I think the judges need to be really honest with their opinions. They are always v soft on the contestants ..

but there is that class which is missing on this seasons JDJ... which used to set them way above the dance reality shows - now its ALMOST like DID or Nach baliye ... 
Anyone agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
DID is of a different league altogether. It has set the bar of dancing shows very high and IMO is the best Dance Reality show on Television.
Jhalak and Nach are Celebrity Dance Reality shows, which is why the judges are slightly soft on the contestants.
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anishetty01

Thank god Manish Paul stepped in - even Ranvir shorey is upping his hosting skills.

They are good together. Manish has got a natural flair - especially his bengali is a laugh riot.
But why the hell are they continuing with PALAK?? I mean how long can it be funny when you have a man dress like a woman ? okay once?twice ? after that its become unbearable. If we want to see palak we will watch CNWK .. NOT JDJ.

I think the judges need to be really honest with their opinions. They are always v soft on the contestants ..

but there is that class which is missing on this seasons JDJ... which used to set them way above the dance reality shows - now its ALMOST like DID or Nach baliye ...
Anyone agree?

Haven't you been keeping up with the news? Palak is not going to appear anymore and Kuku will be seen as himself. I agree with your Manish and Ranvir comments. JDJ is try-hards who are in this illusion that they can become the top dancing show by bringing in foreign people and boring judges (besides Remo)..DID is the best show for dancing and judged by three dancing masters and not by actresses and film directors.Edited by r07c - 9 years ago
anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't you been keeping up with the news? Palak is not going to appear anymore and Kuku will be seen as himself.

Really ? Sorry didnt hear of that .. but that is good news ...  
now all JDJ needs to do is tone down the drama - and get on with the dancing .,, this is about dance and not some tragedy or acting show!!

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anishetty01

Haven't you been keeping up with the news? Palak is not going to appear anymore and Kuku will be seen as himself.

Really ? Sorry didnt hear of that .. but that is good news ...
now all JDJ needs to do is tone down the drama - and get on with the dancing .,, this is about dance and not some tragedy or acting show!!

I don't see that happening lol that's why they cannot reach the heights of DID who minimize drama and focus only on dance.