Users

Frequent Posters

Pialovemohit thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes i think that wud be his biggest defeat
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sadly the CVs did not leave the door open for Samrat to change. They made a mistake of turning him from grey to all out -ve. It's a point of no return for him.

myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think cvs shud do things which are not expected samrat deserves to suffer nd his biggest defeat wud be him fall in love nd want urmi nd urmi in love with another man but not ishaan plzzz he looks very petite nd very artificial in his acting
muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

Sadly the CVs did not leave the door open for Samrat to change. They made a mistake of turning him from grey to all out -ve. It's a point of no return for him.

I agree completely. 
Having worked with counselors for some time, I know that some (but not all) people can change with shock or realization of their mistakes through therapy. In many ways, it appeared earlier that Samrat is delusional about his own importance but not outright evil. Deep down - beneath his unbending ego - there seemed at least a thin current of love for Urmi. He could change. But the CVs have now turned him into such a character that turning around seems almost impossible. 

This is also leading to the show becoming monotonous in some ways. There is one trick after the other that proves Samrat's dark side - but you can expect each time that the next trick will be more shocking. The elements of surprise and interesting turns that keep audiences interested are now fast disappearing from the show. 

It has been a good show. But if the CVs keep repeating the same things, without any character development - either of Samrat (which does not seem very likely) or Urmi - the show is bound lose steam very fast.
Edited by muse10 - 9 years ago
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thts why I feel samrat change has to be shown..may be he goes mad...nd needs shock treatment