guys like samrat hve to change..

Posted: 9 years ago
For me the right message is that guys like samrat hve to change their thinking..its very easy for us hete to sit nd write urmis journey nd all..but reality is tough nd harsh..hope that samrat changes
I hpoe to that samrat changes but he has to go thru all struggles like loose his business money nd everything nd realise vslue of family nd love
I do agree in that guy's like Samrat NEED to change their ways. 

But I not quite sure if I believe its possible. Idk, maybe its the pessimist in me speaking, but Samrat has been abusive, and animal-like for YEARS. Like he beat his wife because she exposed him making her look bad. That doesn't even make sense! He needs to have serious therapy and stuff! 

And the way the CVs are going about this (like finding out she doesn't love you makes you love her) is just so stupid and seemingly does a disservice to all those who have been able to escape abusive relationships and regain their life. 
Yes they HAVE to change but usually it's pretty RARE for them to change. 😒
Change how? Overnight, without rhyme or reason? This man has never expressed or even felt the slightest guilt for what he has done. He feels he was right to beat her up, he feels he was right to make a guy stalk her, he insulted his wife in front of everybody, including their son... All of a sudden he wakes up and starts romancing his wife, and his abused wife is happy with that? That is the right message? That no matter how abusive, you must stick to loving your husband so that one day he decides to love you back?
Its not overnight such people dont change overnight..but yes over a period of time they do nd they can
Nw its becoming too much I feel..cvs are just stooping too low in showing samrat..tgey shud show his downfall
Even if he changes, he should never have Urmi or his son in his life again. She should become independent, eventually love and marry another man, and Samrat should repent his whole life. 
I agree..but I want to see his downfall nd urmi winning nd hobestly without help of ny other man..I m not saying she doesnt desrve a better man but why not fight alone why slways a man
he can do whatever the hell he wants. doesnt mean urmi should make a life with him. hes lost his chance and urmi gave him more than he deserved. 
as far as the message goes, what would that be? SEE if you dont give up on your marriage, you get your happy ending? 

HELL NO!!! 
cause that ending ends up being at the end of the womans life.

the producers cant cut out samrat because mohit is what gets the viewers into the show and so they ahve to have him