Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Isma_A

Nice to meet you, Princy! Is Princy how you like to be addressed? πŸ˜›

princyπŸ˜†..as of nwπŸ˜›..n  hw abt ur name..cn i cal u isma😳..koi aur naam bhi hai..πŸ˜•
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi, Shab! Currently: Mission: Finish AT.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

ahaa ...looks like i will contribute my hard wrk aswell ;-) :-P
Isma_A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Areena, I totally agree. We got to see the Ruhi-Ishita story explored, and I know this is one story that will remain in-tact, always. I also very much appreciate the development of the Raman-Ruhi relationship, one of my favorites. It sometimes scares me, though, that the Raman-Ruhi relationship can never be solid, in that it will always depend on Ishita. I don't like that. πŸ€” But anyway, after these relationships, which is left? Raman and Ishita, you know, the leads upon whom the show is supposed to be based, Can we start exploring them past nok-jhok, please? They've had many dramatic storylines and they're still in the same place. How is that even possible. πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
princy48 thumbnail
seren..pls add me in the members list..😳..from the next ATπŸ˜‰..WILL UπŸ˜•
Isma_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

princyπŸ˜†..as of nwπŸ˜›..n  hw abt ur name..cn i cal u isma😳..koi aur naam bhi hai..πŸ˜•

Of course you can call me Isma! Aakhir mein yehi toh mera naam hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
princy48 thumbnail

Of course you can call me Isma! Aakhir mein yehi toh mera naam hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

tkπŸ˜†..is there a CC here??πŸ˜•
Isma_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshab

ahaa ...looks like i will contribute my hard wrk aswell ;-) :-P

Thank you so much, Shab! We're almost there! πŸ˜Š
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Areena, I totally agree. We got to see the Ruhi-Ishita story explored, and I know this is one story that will remain in-tact, always. I also very much appreciate the development of the Raman-Ruhi relationship, one of my favorites. It sometimes scares me, though, that the Raman-Ruhi relationship can never be solid, in that it will always depend on Ishita. I don't like that. πŸ€” But anyway, after these relationships, which is left? Raman and Ishita, you know, the leads upon whom the show is supposed to be based, Can we start exploring them past nok-jhok, please? They've had many dramatic storylines and they're still in the same place. How is that even possible. πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

since the show is ficional, its okay that it depends on Ishita, however, i dont exactly think its 'dependent' on Ishita!? :s i mean yes, Ishita was the SOURCE, maybe even the cause... its because of her that RuMan are there... but thats about it... whats built is built... and theyre BLOOD... i dont think theirs is a relationship 'dependent' on anyone... Ishita-Ruhi's is though. I know dil se dil ka rishta hai... but then... you know what i mean right? Raman Ruhi mein SHAYAD ups and downs aayen, but i assure they can be solved even without ishita now 😳

THEY CAN DO WONDERSSS with IshRa and the story, the past stuff thats happened has been AMAZINGGG as well... esp Parmeet, even Adi, Accident... ALL THATTT... but as soon as they 'solved the problem... either back to square one, or act as if that 'phase' never happened in their life! πŸ€” WEIRD. WHYYY? Its almost like CVs are ACTUALLY scared, but KYUUUN yaar!? :/

dil chaahta hai cheenu inse, and khud likhoon ka likhwaaun, the way WE want it! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
here finally isma ...mission accomplished :-D