dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update...perfect...
abigail93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii... Wonderful update...
Underestimating children isn't a very good thing... I mean, of all i know, children are not just very perceptive but are very clever too... No wonder they get away with everything... And here in this case Manyata is an excellent example... But my heart really goes out to her as all she longs for is a happy and normal family.. Something that most of us take for granted... I hope things settle down a bit, at lest at the home front for manyata's sake...

Anuj Raizada... Me kya kahu uske baare me... His shallow power hungry malicious being sickens me... Who on earth plays with their own children? And what for? An heir?that's just pitiful... What would he gain if he gets an heir who turns out to hate him dor being the sick manipulative person he's being? Hell! I really don't like taking extreme stances... But whatever demons of the past haunt him and whayever he's trying to prove isn't worth loosing gems of people like Arnav and Anjali... There's something seriously wrong in his core character...

Aman... you know what i like about him? He is a well wisher, friend, business partner, and a lot more rolled into one. He's grounded and he's level headedness is appreciable... The relationship he has with Khushi is good...

Arnav and Khushi... I can't even say what they do to me.. Even in so formal a relationship they have, an intimacy that they have is not just heartwarming but also mesmerizing... Arnav never fails to care.. No matter what.. Im glad Khushi decided to share her plan with him.. Which is very mature of her..

That's about tge story... And now about your writing... You've done a very good job with the update.. Swinging between characters and different settings of the plot and yet nit loosing touch of the baseline.. You've done a good work.. The way you stick so close to reality and how no character is perfect is... It's so real... Very well done... Keep writing...
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
superb awesome. ..lovely. ..update. .
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am kinda scared that Khushi is also going to club.. There's a lot going on.. I hope they all will be okay... 
One More Kiss good going ASR... I hope to hear Dhak Dhak from Khushi real soon..
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loving arnav, he is so cute, this was an amazing update, eagerly waiting for the next one
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update !!! enjoying the story as the things seems to have started moving and making it interesting.. news about akash leaving anuj and party is out, khushi's plan is definitely superb.. but only fear is about her being there.. well arnav is happy to see how his wife's brain works.. well isn't mr raizada on kissing his wife spree earlier for manyata now wishing luck well happy to see naughty arnav who is enjoying the reaction of his doings on his wife..  loved the update.. πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread!!! Awesome update!!!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
even without the note the chapter promises of lots of high energy events in the night...

lovely update i must say, a prelude to all the drama thats gonna happen...

i hope khushi stays safe...and arnav too...

and insight into the mind of anuj raizada was good...
jolybudy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.. Khushi and Arnav are an awesome pair.. 
luving their cute moments