Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was reading this review of the new show Yudh by a popular film reviewer.. and he said ""... by treating our television the same way we treat our films will we eventually get something to be proud of... " my question is why pay attention only when someone like Big B or any other bollywood star does tv? why not treat tv like films even otherwise? the only time i see such revies is when BW star does tv.. recently 24.. now tis.. and i m sure upcoming sushmita sen's show also will be reviewed.. other times tv is only ridiculed... the quality that they r providing does deserve riducule.. but why not start promoting and reviewing in newspapers... promote them on channels like how films are getting promoted... i think media should play a role in bringing a new trend on tv .. the daily soaps have to go... have 1 or 2 daily soaps if necessary.. but now every channel.. every slot is a daily soap..

jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
friends i don't know if you've watched the ABP segment or not i watched it & i didn't find it was baised they pointed the things which brought success to ZGH & also pointed out the things of hit Indian shows like leap,dragging story,high back ground score ,changing characters etc which we all are complaning too
it also shows all the comments of Indian clebs who admired ZGH & Zindagi shows which sounds geniun
they mostly highlighted that ZGH ends within 26 epi starting with Zaroon Kashaf college life from there marrige & there twins happy life ending
i liked the segment 😊
Edited by jodah - 9 years ago
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodah

friends i don't know if you've watched the ABP segment or not i watched it & i didn't find it was baised they pointed the things which brought success to ZGH & also pointed out the things of hit Indian shows like leap,dragging story,high back ground score ,changing characters etc which we all are complaning too
it also shows all the comments of Indian clebs who admired ZGH & Zindagi shows which sounds geniun
they mostly highlighted that ZGH ends within 26 epi starting with Zaroon Kashaf college life from there marrige & there twins happy life ending
i liked the segment 😊

jodah,is it uploaded on YT?If so,can u pls post the link.
jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -R.P-

jodah,is it uploaded on YT?If so,can u pls post the link.

dear i watched it on desitv forum & here is dailymotion link credit decemapr ⭐️

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21sn46_reality-report-abp-news-20th-july-2014-video-watch-online_fun
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodah

dear i watched it on desitv forum & here is dailymotion link credit decemapr ⭐️

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21sn46_reality-report-abp-news-20th-july-2014-video-watch-online_fun

Thanxx a alotπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Patthaaka.

I watched a bit where they were talking about kyunki saas bhi vs ZGH πŸ˜†

πŸ˜• ... who was the presenter?
What were they trying to compare exactly?
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isa_de

Non - stop bashing of Indian Shows...and all praise of ZGH.

Apparently most of the Indian lot deserves it