OS-Rashi's Wedding and Suhaag Raat... Note For MATURE READERS ONLY....

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Jass stood with a happy smile plastered across his face.Today he wished daaju was here. He was missing him on this joyous occasion. Today his baby sister shivani was getting married to the man of her dreams. He was so happy.he thought back on all the times he and shivani had when they were kids. Now he was performing the Kanyadaan ritual for his sister. Daaju would have been so happy had he been here.

He took Shivani's hand and placed it in Raghu's. He had just given away his sister to be wed. Raghu promised him  that he would never fail her in his pursuit of dharma artha and kama. he repeated this three times.

The rituals begins. The lovely couple performs the havan and then Rajaham (Sacrifice to the Sacred Fire).Shivani  places both her hands into the Raghu's and Jazz then places rice into her hands.

Together the bride and groom offer the rice as a sacrifice into the fire. Mahima steps forward and performs the Gath Bandhan (tying of the nuptial knot)ritual. Shivani smiles. Finally her dream to become Raghu's wife is coming true...her heart sings. The couple begin their walk around the fire. The pheras are done. Shivani leads first. then the couple take their vows...throughout all this Shiavni is all smiles. Raghu himself looks like he just won the lottery...

Raghu lifts Shiavni's veil. He is mesmorized by her beauty. He applies sindoor and the mugal sutra to his blushing bride. He gently kisses her forehead and whispers," I love you Mrs. Sehariya . now and always. You belong to me alone..." Shivani smiles. the smile echoing Raghu's sentiments. They had fought long and hard to be together. They went through alot. now their love proved to be true...here they were with their family and friends in this grand wedding...

Raghu shifts to the side but her mungalsutra is caught on his sleeve. He looks at it and smiles. Now even God didn't want them to be separated. Shivani reaches up to remove it. her hand touches raghu's. the touch sends waves of electricity through her body.  She smiles up at her husband. the interaction is not missed by the others in the room. Bela smiles a knowing smile...

when the rituals are completed the couple seeks the blessings of the elders.

Latha has tears in her eyes. Raghu and shivani comes and stands in front of her and Baburam. They take the blessings of Raghu's parents.

"Shivani, my blessings are always with you. May you have a happy wedded life."Latha takes her bahu into her arms. Shivani starts to cry. Latha wipes her tears and kissses her on her forehead.

"Shivani, what's this? its your wedding. stop crying." Baburam hugs his bahu."With you in this house, nothing wrong can happen. God bless you dear. "

They go and seek Jass's and Mahima's blessings. Jass hugs them. He wipes the tears from his sister's eyes..."Raghu please take care of my sister. She belongs to you now. I hand over her responsibility to you."

"Jass, you don't have to worry. Shivani is my life now. Nothing will happen to her as long as i'm here. I love her. She is my world."

Jass nods and hugs them both...the couple then goes before daaju's photograph and prays. After the couple receives the aashirvad from everyone they prepare to leave the wedding venue to go to raghu's house. this is celebrated with alot of pomp...

everyone throws flowers and rice on the newly married couple.  Raghu holds Shivani's hands tightly. 

At Raghu's house, all the post marriage rituals are being performed. Shivani enters the house as the elder Bahu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bela and Maya have a mischievious smile on their faces. They take Shivani's hand and carry her upstairs to Raghu's room. Maya tells them to wait. She opens the door and goes inside. the room is in completele darkness..they hear maya moving around and then she comes outside and nods at bela. Bela and Shivani enter the room. Maya switches on the light.

"Well Bharbi, do you like it?" she asks.

Shivani looks around the room.Its beautiful decorated. There are flowers all over the room. Maya switches off the light so the true beauty of the room could be revealed. The light of the candles glowed and gave a wonderful romatic look to the room. there are candles every where...the huge bed was decorated with roses. Shivani felt herself blush when she looked at the bed. 

"I love it Maya." 

Maya and bela giggled and tells her that they would send raghu up to her. she blushes again...her sisters in law leave her. bela closes the door.

Shivani stands in the middle of the room. The feeling that comes over here is one of happiness. Finally she is Raghu's wife. She loves him dearly. and tonight they are finally going to be one... She smiles at this thought. She hastily goes to the bathroom to freshen up. when she returns, she goes to the bed, takes a deep breath and sits down.  she covers her face with her veil and draws her knees up to her body. She feels her excitement mounting. Her body is on fire...there is a gentle knock on the door.

Raghu enters the room and closes the door...He moves around in the room. The candle light casts a subdued shadow of him on the wall. Shivani holds her breath. Her eyes scan the room frantically seeking Raghu. Raghu is at the sofa. it seems he is getting ready for bed. "Are you kidding me Raghu?" Shivani is shocked. "Raghu, you are not sleeping on that couch. We're married now. You will sleep with me." Shivani finds a boldness that she had never had before. She hears raghu sighing. It seems like Raghu is having a war with himself.

He gets up and walks over to the bed. she could hear him breathing softly. her own breathing becomes rapid and she struggles to get air into her lungs. The room seems to have gotten smaller.Nervousness trickles through her veins. Raghu sits on the bed. He is so close that shivani could feel his warm breath on her skin. He gently removes her veil. She looks up at him and smiles. there is no fear in her. Her love for raghu has made her bold. She reaches up to him and kisses him. Raghu is taken aback. All of this is new to him. He wonders how shivani got so bold. He sighs and returns her kiss. he lets go of everything and simply lives in the moment. He breaks the kiss and removes her jewellry. He kisses every part of her body that had just worn the jewellry. Shivani's body is on fire...

"Shivani, I love you."

"I love you more raghu"

it seems as though raghu is struggling with himself. shivani senses it and smiles reasurring at him. he reaches up hestantily. His touch is like a wild fire on shivani's body. He unlaces the strings of her top. She holds her breath.The top comes loose. He gazes at her mesmoried."You are so beautiful shivani" His voice is calm but he is struggling to maintain control. Shivani is hypnotized by his gaze.

She stares up at her husband, mesmerized and a new sensation creeps over her. Raghu lifts his hand and caresses her face."I will never hurt you Shivani. It is you who controls the destiny of us both."

Shivani feels  too  weak to move, Raghu's hands gently rubs her tender skin... She moans when his hands come in contact with her. She smiles up at her husband encouragingly...She reaches up and gently removes Raghu's shirt. She finds lean muscle underneath. his body is that of a god. It is pure perfection. she kisses his shoulders and feels him growning excited. shivani to grows excited. "Please Raghu" Her voice is just a mere whisper but raghu understands what she means. he too to is on fire. Tonight he would show shivani how much he loves her. tonight he would finally become one with the woman who stole his heart.

he gets up from the bed. shivani protests. but he just nods. he walks around the room . he blows out all but one of the candles. he returns to his eagerly waiting bride... the room is  in darkness. the glow from the one candle is enough for him. His every senses is awakened and aroused. If he didn't have shivani now he would go mad.

Shivani sucks in her breath eagerly waiting for her husband. Raghu joins her on the bed. he makes her lie down. he looks into her eyes and sees the love she has for him. he tilts her head and kisses her. he removes the rest of his clothing and shivani's . her skin is smooth and creamy. raghu drinks in her beauty. He kisses her legs , he can't keep his hands off her. Shivani's hand is all over raghu's body.their longings for each other could no longer be denied. it is finally happening. finally raghu and shivani are one...

the only witness to their undying love is the candle. it glows over the lovely couple keeping the delicious secret that's happening to itself...

"I love you Ms. Sehariya. I will love you to the ends of time."Shivani falls asleep in her husband's arms...

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ₯³ Ist to post here😊
jen very romantic OS☺️
felt like watching a movie
great writing as alwaysπŸ‘
Edited by .Amrita. - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
OMGG Jen this is so damn magical πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ .. I could actually imagine the entire Suhaagraat right in front of my eyes .. so welll written by u πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...

Raghu feeling hesitent initially while Shivani boldly taking the lead and kissing him and then slowly Raghu too shedding his inhibitions and taking the lead by blowing off all candles except one was so fabulously imagined by u πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. this is exactly how RaShi gonna hv their SR for sure πŸ˜³

Also loved how u wrote about marriage rituals , Raghu kissing her forehead , her mangalsutra stuck to him ... so well written ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Got to b one of your best  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. hope CVs too read this and give us one night remarriage and consummation moment 😳
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow !! Too hot!!☺️
I like jass here..he is doing kannya dan and fulfilled his duty..and took promise from raghu πŸ‘
Different from the show I think. 

And the best part is raghu called shivangi ..not babyji..
The romance part was so so awesome
The last passage is mind blowing. The one candle is tje the witness of their love..amazing thoughtπŸ‘
Fantastic os..
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Jen what a nice surprise⭐️
What a very emotional and romantic OS, 😳😳

The SR was so wonderfully romantic😳😳 The way you described Raghu's hesitancy and acceptance of his love just beautiful.

Hope the cv's give us just as a romantic SR as you have given.
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
heya jen just read this OS for u lovely one thx for pm 😳
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesum writing Jen.πŸ‘πŸ‘.. you have depicted Rashi marriage and SR so beautifully...  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

very hot and romantic.. ❀️
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!! jen this is breath taking ..u have just written a perfect description of rashi wedding n suhaag raat ...its so in synch with their characters ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I can imagine how rashi would be looking divinely beautiful together as the bride n groom .❀️

u have made us so happy jen ..comeon guys njoy our rashi 's wedding n their being one ..v dont need our egoistic ph n cvs to show us what v wanted ..let us njoy this n make our pain less .πŸ˜ƒ
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow dont know whether RaShi SR will be possible in the show but you have made it possible jen.lovely OS
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u jen its lovely os..😳.and u gives us which dont know cv will gives us or not.