KRIYAANSH OS! Happy Birthday Akku di!

diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
KRIYAANSH OS
THEY ARENT 2 PEOPLE BUT 1 SOUL

I am writing this os for an amazing and most of all sweet person. Akansha di, happy birthday and hope u have a great life ahead
Di:
For our friendship,its just the starting
but for me there will be no ending.
Happy birthday!
Hoping u never loose your smile is all I pray
Enjoy the best day of your life!
Aur hum toh hai hi to make u feel special!

Picture abhi baaki hai, heres an os just for u!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kriya was watching Tv. Just then, she saw her husband, Mr. Reyaansh Singhania flash on the screen. Her husband was the world's best choreographer but no one knew about Kriya. He would make girls drool but for her she didnt care about jealousy all she wanted was his TIME. No one, not even his friends knew about her. No one knew that Reyaansh Singhania was married, all they knew was that he had a long time girlfriend who was undercover.

"Mom!Tomorrow no school!" shouted a 7 year old boy, jumping up and down happily.

Yes, Kriya and Rey had a 7 year old son, Krish. How badly Kriya wanted Rey to spend time with her but now he had only time for his fans. Now, she didnt care, she would force her husband to spend time with her, she would make him feel what he felt. She hated being ignored and for gods sake she wasnt also so desperate to beg him. She did love him but for now her anger had touched Mount Everest!

Kriya made sure Krish was asleep then she left the home wearing a sleeveless glittery gold mini dress. It had a low neck which would give any guy a peek-a-boo. Her dress made anyone even a blind stare a t her. Her hair was curled at the tips and she wore black pumps and left her home.
'Home' this place wasnt a home anymore, it was just a house!

She marched to Rey's office and it was 12 am so no one was there except him.

"Hey baby! Where are u going?" asked Rey grinning mischeviously. He had no idea that what Kriya was gonna say would give him a heart attack!

"Reyaansh, am going to a night club. Oh and I guess u arent intrested in me so do u want a divorce?" asked Kriya but before Rey could answer Kriya had left.

Kriya's words specially '''DIVORCE''' killed them both. Kriya didnt know what happend to her during that time. She wanted Rey! She loves Rey, loved Rey and will always love Rey and only Rey!

Rey was shocked too, the girl he loved more than his life,the girl who was the reason he lived, the girl who was his life wanted a divorce from him. 
"No! This cant happen! He wouldnt let that ever happen! He would get Kriya back at any cost." he vowed
Both of them were incomplete! Without each other they were DEAD!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE NIGHTCLUB:

Kriya had expected Rey to follow her to the nightclub and she was right he did! She saw him coming inside. She walked to the bar and gulped 2 shots. She felt more energetic now!

She started dancing on the dance floor and in no time she sizzled all the way round. Her hip wriggles were perfect, her attitude would get any guy bowled over her. Her dance was so powerful that the dance floor was cleared for her. By the end of the song, someone asked for a dance. Unfortunately it wasnt Rey, it was Kriya's best friend, Rahul. Kriya accepted it and danced with him purposelt making her linecutter jealous.

"That guy's gonna die by my hands I swear!" thought Rey. He was hell angry!He wanted to rip that guy into pieces and he honestly felt like burning him to ashes. He would have loved to personally transport him to hell! His eyes were reddish green with anger and envy.

He heard someone saying,"They both look perfect! Talk about a power couple!"

Now, he couldnt hold it! He marched towards Kriya and gripped her waist
Kriya was when Rey gripped her waist and pulled her towards him. But Rey wasnt done, he kissed her soft,trembling lips with such a fury and passion that they would have melted right away.

Kriya wanted to hold that moment but then she remembered her plan, she pushed her green with envy monster back and said calmly,"Rey, what are u doing? First of all the whole world knows that you're not married and secondly u have no time for your fake wife so, stop pretending."

This was the limit!! He shouted,"KRIYA SINGHANIA! You're mine and only mine! I am freaking bas***d for treating u like that but I swear, I cant see u with anyone else. Tomorrow, the whole world will know about that one and only woman who can control me!"

Kriya was really happy! Finally, Rey had agreed, finally he accepted that he loved her and ONLY HER!
Her thoughts were interrupted by Rey, who had carried her in his hands and taken her home.

THE NEXT DAY :

Kriya woke up and she found Rey missing. 

"I guess yesterday was of no use!" thought Kriya

Just then someone forced her to close her eyes and took her somewhere. That person opened her eyes and switched on the TV. Yes, Rey had done it! Every news channel described Kriya. She was overwhelmed! Her happiness was out of bonds! She hugged Rey tight but Rey wanted more. He gave her chit, the chit said:

BAS ITNA HI! I WANT MORE, SHAYAD A KISS ON THE LIPS MIGHT HELP!

Kriya blushed deep red. This time Rey didnt miss seeing her blush and pulled her into a passionate kiss leaving the news reporter to say,"  THEN ARE NOT 2 PEOPLE BUT THEY ARE ONE SOUL!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow
It was such a cute oos
Love it
Kria making rey jealous
N poor rey to jal bul ke rakha rogaya
Love how rey was so possessive about kria
That was really sweet
shakz_KR thumbnail
 wauh
unique os
luvd it
kya baat hai kriya itni bold
awesome
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow
Super cute OS
Love it
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey my drama queen u did such a great job... I loved this one
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res!
Unres!

This was amazing...how could Rey ignore her...he deserved it!
Loved the way she wanted him back...jealous Rey's always a treat!
Rey knows watever happens he can never let her go...glad they r in each other's arms forever!
Fab work👍🏼
Edited by Rajeshwari_KR - 9 years ago
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS👏
kriya making rey jealous😆
n rey very possesive about kriya😆
do write more OS😊
-Monika- thumbnail
Awesome os..

loved it..
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IT WAS SUPERB AND WONDERFUL OS... LOVED IT
reyaditi thumbnail
wow..dat was such a beautiful OS...

Ya...they are actually one soul...

Bold Kriya...was ausome...

At the night club...

Rey finally announced that Kriya was his one an only women...

loved it...

Keep writing...

Love Aditi...