Ye Hai Mohabbatein 17th July 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 17th July 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts when Raman and Ishita are coming home. Ishita says I forgot to call the doctor and is surprised seeing him come out with Appa. Appa says Amma is fine now. The doctor says Raman had called him. Ishita and Raman have an argument about Amma and Shagun, again the court case comes in between them. Ishita says if you cared for her, you would have supported her, I don't know who are you, what are you, what you want and whom. Ishita leaves annoyed. Raman gets angry. One of the office clerks tells Ashok that a young girl suits you. Mihika comes and says if your presentation is over, lets go out. Ashok says Mihika is right. Ashok stares at Mihika and smiles.

Simmi comes to Raman and shows him the pic to prove Shagun was in the shopping mall. Simmi says see date and time, 10th June, 8.12pm. Raman says this will proof Shagun was at mall and did not do the accident, thanks. Simmi says now everything will be fine. Raman calls Pathak and says there is 100% proof. Pathak says its good news, we will prove her innocent tomorrow, you relax now. Raman says I will tell this to Shagun. Shagun says Simmi saved me, now they will know I was in mall, keep the pic safe. Raman says I am happy we will win the case with this case. Shagun says thanks Simmi.

Raman keeps the photo in the drawer and Ishita comes there. Raman leaves from the room. Its morning, the court case starts. The judge asks Pathak did he make use of the time given to him. Pathak says yes, see this photo which will prove Shagun was in mall at accident time. The judge sees it and asks what type of joke is this? The judge turns the photo and shows puppies hotic. Shagun asks how did this happen? Raman says I don't know. Toshi ji laughs that Shagun looks like this in photo. Pathak says I am sure someone changed it, give me some time. Mrs Kaur says Pathak is wasting our time.

The both lawyers argue. Pathak says why will I hide the photo if it can free Shagun. The judge says fine, I give you four days time. Raman says where did the photi go. Raman talks to Pathak and says I kept it in drawer. Shagun says you should have seen it before bringing. Shagun says the pic was exchanged, from your bedroom, Ishita did this. Raman says what? Shagun shouts on Ishita and says what is your problem, I didn't do this crime and you are punishing me, I had the proof and you stole it, you want justice, so why are you doing injustice with me? Raman says don't blame Ishita for this. Pathak takes Shagun.

Raman talks to Ishita and says I will drop you home, come. Raman comes to his room and checks the drawer. Ishita says thanks for today. Raman says sit here please. Raman says see we are worried for this case, but this is home. I know you are understanding. Ishita says yes. Raman says then you know what I am trying to say and what I want? Ishita asks what do you want? He says fine, I want Shagun's photo which you took, which can prove she did not do the accident. Ishita is shocked and cries, asking you feel I have stolen this, when Shagun told you this, you scolded her, and now you are blaming me, how could you?

Raman says this room is ours and no one comes here, the pic was here. Ishita says I did not do anything wrong till now, I did not even see that photi, what is it, as Shagun told this, you thought this. No respect, you know why, one reason, as you love Shagun a lot. Raman says oh God damn it. Ishita says I don't care for this, its alright, love her, she is your first wife and you are unable to forget Shagun. Ishita says but she has hurt you so much then how can you praise her? Ishita tells Raman you are feeling her pain, what about Amma's pain?

She says you will do as Shagun says, I don't expect anything from you, whats our relation, its only a contract for Ruhi. She says your name is linked to mine, I value it, but you value only her who left you and your name, you care for her and dance on her fingers. Its ok with me, but please don't blame me like this, I m not like this. Raman says enough, I m not in a mood to hear your lecture, don't give the pic if you don't want, I m still strong to prove her innocent. He leaves banging the door. She cries. She says he doubted on me.

Ishita looks for the photo everywhere in the room. Toshi ji comes and shows her photo saying you are finding this right? Ishita sees it. Toshi ji says I have hidden this. As Toshi ji wants Shagun to go to jail. Ishita says you know Raman doubted me for this photo. Toshi ji says Raman is mad, Shagun has ruined him, I heard Raman and Simmi talking so I have hidden this, but sorry, now he is blaming you. Ishita says we are fighting for justice, if she did not do accident, then how can we punish her? Ishita says this photo is a proof and we have to give this in court.

Toshi ji says Shagun deserves to go in jail, the truth is she will do new drama everyday. Toshi ji says you are Raman's wife, let her go to jail. Ishita says this fight is not between me and Shagun, but between me and culprit. Toshi ji says you are very good and one day Shagun will use it. Ishita hugs her and says I will do what is true, tomorrow you will realize what I did was right. Toshi ji blesses her crying and leaves.

Parmeet meets Simmi at a cafe and Simmi sees him wounded. Parmeet says I fell, don't worry. Simmi says I am worried for Raman. Raman says yes, he is losing the case. Who took the photo, will the truth come out by it. Simmi says yes, it proves Shagun was not at accident site, don't know who took it, Raman doubted on Ishita. Parmeet says don't worry, I will try to get second copy of that pic. Simmi gets a call from Mrs. Bhalla. Simmi says I am on the way, coming home. Simmi says I have to go, take care. She hugs him and leaves. Parmeet says Shagun is innocent, Simmi does not think if Shagun was in mall, Ashok was with me in office, whose crime are we hiding, whom is Shagun trying to save? Parmeet thinks about Adi and says Shagun is taking blame on herself and Raman is helping her, so that means Adi did the accident, and I wonder if Ishita knows this.

Precap:
Shagun scolds Adi and warns him not to touch the car. Adi cries. Ishita hears the truth about the accident and is shocked.

-Prii

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces16 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
the truth will finally come out ðŸ˜Š
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2