Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh hello, chal chal what yea you deserved to be pulled in actually all silent members should come out and post arehhh agar now people dont know you no problem as you make post we will know you, comment and like so all other this is a perfect example of how a silent member evolved i hope you all will come out tooo...And deep thanks though you didnt need to do that 😳
Welcome again Dil se
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lavalina

Oh hello, chal chal what yea you deserved to be pulled in actually all silent members should come out and post arehhh agar now people dont know you no problem as you make post we will know you, comment and like so all other this is a perfect example of how a silent member evolved i hope you all will come out tooo...And deep thanks though you didnt need to do that 😳

Welcome again Dil se

👍🏼
Crazy410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your friends are right. Your posts are positive and direct. They are not too long either. I too always look forward to your analysis especially since I live on the west coast. 
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for 100th post dear deepsel. A very positive person you are always keeping the forum buzzing. 🤗
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Deep
for completing 100 posts in I-F.

Thanks for mentioning my name in your thanks list.You are wonderful writer/TM that's why members like your creation / Posts. Actually,we should be thankful to you for bring so much positivity in our Forum.
n don't take 'Forum Ranking' seriously,Its not the valid identification of members sensibility or Maturity.😳

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
This is such a beautiful post 😊
Congratulations deepa ...and you are not a pessimistic person by a mile 😃
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All note worthy posts...beautiful for Rangrasiya and PaRud...enjoy them...Congratulations Deepsel...great going and carry on...
vidia_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for 100th post.
orangecandy3 thumbnail
Congrats 😊 for your 100 post,All the best 😊
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😊 aww ! such a sweet way to acknowledge your friends. RR forum is really good if it remains positive. I too have started spending a looot of time here but I don't regret it yaar.

We should all take -vevity with a pinch of salt. It is also an ingredient though it may leave a bad taste in your mouth... it's okay still.

I rather find it good to be a part of a forum where we can discuss and even relate to each other ... all dots connect to RR but still it gives us vast scope of exploring and looking at things in different perspectives.

Enjoy !