My Journey in 8 days with 100th post(Straight from the heart post)

Posted: 9 years ago

My dear RR family,

Wow...100th post in 8 days after joining RR IF...I wanted it to be straight from the heart describing my journey in RR forum with all you wonderful people...

My life has drastically changed in these 8 days... I was a Bachelor's topper with 2 yrs of wonderful IT experience started to get my own identity, but alas got married as per elder's wish came to US as dependent and ...

When I turned back, 10 yrs have already gone with my identity becoming a good daughter, good daughter-in-law, good wife and a very good mother...and I lost my own identity...(of course no complaints...still...I was craving for something...)

Then I landed in RR forum (U know the story how from my 2nd post) little skeptical, shy, yet determined to sail in this giant sea with lot of positive and negative waves..If it doesn't work out I thought I will quietly swim away to the shore...

But my first helping hand was my dear buddy "Lavalina" pulling me to this giant sea, encouraging immediately followed by the wonderful "Himu" and the roaring support from all the senior members, I took a first dive with my posts..

When I was less confident mentioning myself as a good-for-nothing housewife, my dear "Guinea" patted me and told that is infact the toughest job and don't feel low and you are great...I raised again with "Showviewer" sweet comment that no posts are lame, so feel free to post...

Special mention of  senior members "Joseph" and "Tennessean" encouraging me at my every Analysis post to dive deeper and with all the support from other lovely members I made my first "Short OS- again with roaring support I was mesmerized". Now I turn back, wow I am at 100th post in 8 freaking days...

Recent addition being my lovely new buddy "Winnie" today...

I may not know your real faces, I know many are much younger than me, I know many are high-end professionals but you my darlings have changed my life...My real family has taken a back seat in these 8 days in front of you wonderful RR family...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I am a very pessimistic person in real life but when I see my posts in this forum , I feel this is my alter-ego writing coz the real "Deepsel" can never write these posts...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all you lovely souls for helping me in getting back my identity once again...😊😊

GOSH...OK...I am sorry I got a lot senti...No more blabbering...Now cheers...

(BTW ..you naughties do love Gutter post the most - my judgement with 100 posts)

Hugs and KissesπŸ€—

Deepa.

Congratulations! !! I hope you reach many more milestones. I know how you feel, I joined a few years ago and I just cannot think of leaving this place. I have made so many great friends, and have had so many lovely memories here, it's like a second home for me. In fact I met my best friend on IF too. 
Congrats...hope you will have good memories here πŸ˜Š
Hi
Thanks for sharing. Am in the same boat as you...joined  4 months ago and already about 530 posts! Whole day am checking and posting on IF-- total obsession.
Deeps- You are a very good writer and there is a flow in your handwriting. Also, you bring a lot of positivity to the forum.😊

Please continue to write and your analysis are bang on the episode.
😊
you know what you are a lovely person...this is the reason you see only best things in all the persons and acknowledge them...but you know what you are one of the most positive persons i have come across...THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND...love you deeps...
and u are a beautiful writer there's a flow...i love to read your posts😊
Edited by -himu- - 9 years ago
Congratulations... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Congrats! πŸ‘πŸΌ
The story seems similar to me and I think lot others also.πŸ˜›

I like reading your posts, there is a flow like everybody said and blue color it attracts meπŸ˜ƒ
I'm also glad I found lot of nice friends here.
πŸ€—
Awww such a lovely post
Congrats for 100th post
Deepa congratulations and thank you, but you are being too kind. I am so happy that you are enjoying being on the forum and have found your love for writing too. I have read many of your posts and episode analysis (though forgive me for not being able to comment always) you truly have a way with words and you write from the heart.

I hope you continue enjoying the show and sharing your thoughts on the forum and making many buddies here.

Cheers! πŸ˜Š

Edited by showviewer - 9 years ago