EMA Written Update 16/7/14

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode starts with Kamla telling Pakhi that Raghav should know the truth and she will tell him. Kamla leaves. Pakhi says now what will happen. Gauri says they have to stop Kamla.

Kamla goes to a temple and cries. She says I loved Pakhi more than Kalpi . Why has Pakhi become like this? She remembers the time when she had asked Kalpi to give her pen to Pakhi, when she had saved Pakhi instead of Kalpi. Kamla thinls but now time has come to side by truth and Kalpi

Gauri and Pakhi fight over whose fault is it and then Pakhi tells Gauri to call Raghav and tell him to come home directly from airport and not to go to office. Then Pakhi says I have to think how to stop Raghav from meeting Kamla

Kalpi comes to the temple and asks Kamla why she is crying . She says the marriage was a trick of Gauri and Pakhi and Raghav is innicent. She says she is the culprit she always gave her happyness to others but now they have to tell the truth to Raghav.

Raghav come home and asks if all is right? Gauri says nothing is right I got you after so long and we havent had any time to each other. Can we not go away somewhere.? Raghav says yes offcourse/{akhi says lets leave now. They pack their stuff but Kamla come there.

Pakhi and Gauri are scared to see her. 

Kamla says I have come here for truth revelation. She tells him everything. Bu Gauri and Pakhi counter accuse her saying she wants Raghav for Kalpi thats why she is saying all this 

Kamla says its the truth. Kalpi came to meet you but Gauri didnt let her. Pakhi complaint about oyur cafe. Pakhi says do you have proof. Kamla calls Ajay inside but he refuses to take Kamla's side. Kamla says to Raghav that I have never lied in my life what I say is true.Gauri wanted revenge on Kapoors and Pakhi wanted you so they united/

Kamla says this is the truth

Precap

Pakhi says Raghav and Kalpi could not become one so you are taking tevenge and Kalpi says they are deceiving you Raghav

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS