Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Viju Shah Underrated Music Director of Bollywood

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
If he given a chance now he can rule the industry his music ahve been so energetic songs of Gupt, Mohra and Pyar Isqh Aur Mohabbat are so innovative the song Chand Ho Ya Na Ho Chandni Raat Hai , Main Bewafa Main Beqadar , Mere Saansoon Main Tu etc all have been so great work by him  and dat was of him too Saath samundaar paar main tere peeche peeche aagaye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tu cheez badi hai mast mast...
Wasn't that copied from somewhere?
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think he is probably the most under-rated music composer of Bollywood. For me, his 90s work is second only to A.R.Rahman and Nadeem-Shravan.
The Gupt soundtrack was amazing.
His sound was so distinctive. It's a shame he didn't do more work.
khan.baba thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Tu cheez badi hai mast mast...
Wasn't that copied from somewhere?

ya that is copied from Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan sahab kalaam but everyone does it in bollywood be it anu , viju shah , pritam or RD burman ...but if u want to chk his orignal quality work u should listen the soundtrack of Pyar Isqh Aur Mohabbat
khan.baba thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sridevil

I think he is probably the most under-rated music composer of Bollywood. For me, his 90s work is second only to A.R.Rahman and Nadeem-Shravan.

The Gupt soundtrack was amazing.
His sound was so distinctive. It's a shame he didn't do more work.

Nadeem Sharavan dominated the industry but they were known to be repetitive in their songs :P they have copied a lot or infact most of the old Pakistani songs tune of mehdi hasan , noor jahan time ...all his big hits like aashqiue , sajan are copied ðŸ˜† ...though he had hsi shares of good songs 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonunigamfan

ya that is copied from Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan sahab kalaam but everyone does it in bollywood be it anu , viju shah , pritam or RD burman ...but if u want to chk his orignal quality work u should listen the soundtrack of Pyar Isqh Aur Mohabbat

I have heard his work, and I know he is good but when u say Viju Shah the first song that comes to mind is Tu Cheez badi hai mast mast... And somehow I thought it was inspired from somewhere but couldn't recollect hence asked...
khan.baba thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

I have heard his work, and I know he is good but when u say Viju Shah the first song that comes to mind is Tu Cheez badi hai mast mast... And somehow I thought it was inspired from somewhere but couldn't recollect hence asked...

😛 oh i see ya dat was Nusrat sahab's kalam :)

Abhishek Bachchan of the music world. Son of a famous music director. Couldn't make it big for high expectation from the industry.

I like his "Kuch tere dil ne kahan" from the movie Tere Mere Sapne. Wait. I love "Aankh mare o ladka aankh mare" too. 😆 

khan.baba thumbnail
There music was not traditional stuff it was like combination of modren and traditional music there Chand ho ya na ho chandi raat hai was more experimentle soundtrack when it comes to background score he also did Maaf Kar Ae Fitna Dil too 😉
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonunigamfan

Nadeem Sharavan dominated the industry but they were known to be repetitive in their songs :P they have copied a lot or infact most of the old Pakistani songs tune of mehdi hasan , noor jahan time ...all his big hits like aashqiue , sajan are copied ðŸ˜† ...though he had hsi shares of good songs 

Nadeem-Shravan were "repetitive" yes to an extent. But I think that was their style. Super strong melodies and romanticised vocal deliveries with melodramatic scores.

Can you provide any specific examples of them copying Pakistani songs? I'd love to hear them.