FF: Grits and Glory's Of Love *chap-14*last(Pg-16)

midhu_na thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello people .. todays episode is truly a test for Raghav's love . I see raghav getting crunched between the so called women .
This ff would revolve around with the same characterisation , with a few changes if needed and the plot will be a continuation of todays episode.
Please criticize .

Chapter-1

Kalpana voice outs Paakhi's true shades and all her ill-willed actions towards her to Raghav.
Raghav looks bewildered ... kamala does comfy her support to her daughter !!
Guari n Paakhi try manipulating Raghav . Kalpana is very well aware of his inner turmoil .
Raghav maitains his calm and finally decides to voice out..kamala maa please sit let's talk
he even requests kalpi for the same. Let me make myself clear kamala maa using paakhi as
pawn and avenging kapoors was my initial moto as I thought paakhi would and shall be the
soul weakness of kapoors. Amidst I have fallen for kalpi and then she alone is my dream , love
and life. And you guys are very well aware of the latter happenings trust me kamala maa mom
has got nothing to be involved in my sham marriage , it was my foolish plot to get kapoors to roads without all the luxries , that is and will be absurd step of mine as I know what repercussions it had in
all our lives...if at all I had handed them to law my life would have been better...dwelling on what's done
is futile and regarding Paakhi little that even I am astounded towards her over sweet attitude. I promise
to look into matter and bring out the culprit who had been behind the notice issued.I believe you kamala maa and trust would be a small word to add on , mom is good she just asked me a year from my life time.
Kamala - considering the past events I know it would be difficult for you to trust me over your mother ,
anyways raghav you made your word and I see things clear and better now. We said what is to be said
guess it's better we make our way back. Thank you beta. Let's leave kalpi !
Raghav can see and feel the hurt in kalpana's eyes...soon he saw them leaving the entrance door.
Paakhi - thanx for having a belief in me over kalpi I really owe you for that !!
Raghav - stop it paakhi I'd never ever would choose you over kalpi. You aren't even a choice for me
To let you know if at all I found you behind this notice issued , you're gonna see my bad side trust me
you will not be spared..with that he excuses himself to work.
Vittal - he gets to know about the recent events transpired and suggests the family to not delve into things , as raghav has his own mind and let the time decide his decision , after glancing towards disheartened kalpi he asks her to not to worry as she now does have his baba on his side and also adds soul mates will never part ways...let the things get settled down.
Kamala - vittal let's get a new abode and cafeteria place for ourselves. I'm sick and tired of surroundings.
Let's make it individually , we will settle down the money to co-chawl partners and move out. It's time for jadavs to shine.
Vittal - though surpised happily says I am in accord with you kamala.I will search for a place in the shortest possible time and don't worry I will take loan from dear friends and fix the place for us.
A week passes by and finally jadavs find a new abode...they move out happily !!
Kalpi - are you fine aai ?? I know it'd have been tough for you to move out and the way paakhi turned out.
Don't worry aai we will try our best and make it better by each passing day.
Kamala - I know beta and paakhi doesn't hurt me anymore as I don't consider her my daughter anymore.I will try to give you , your impending love kalpi that's the only way I redeem myself from my guilt.

A month passes by ...They start the cafe with the help of daily waged workers and it kickstarts slowly with descent number of customers.When God bestows you afterall the hardships it would be better n brighter.

P.s - hope it isn't way too long and boring.
If at all you guys like it would continue :)

Edited by midhu_na - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plz continue...luv it dear...thku so much...🤗
midhu_na thumbnail
Hey .autumm..thanx for taking time to read ...will write up soon :)
sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice start dear👏
plzzz update next part asap😊
midhu_na thumbnail
Thanx a lot aditi.
Will post it tomorrow.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6