bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the lovely post and awesome caps😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Good post Koseph.Exept  Parud scens &Paru Shantanu scens most og the episode was boringWho are intrested to watch Mithly Samrat  Sumar &Mohiniscen.Too much screen space was givinn to them.I also kiked Paro Shanranu scens,But idid not under stand Rudra really beleave Shantanu or he is  pretending?When saw his expressions i am thinking he just pretending ,Paro Shantanu kitchen scene was best.How Paro j again said  nice things about Rudra,Precap was amazing .

Thanks Sri for liking the post content.
I think,they wraped this Samrat remarriage track that's why we got Sumer-Maithli marriage seq. I enjoyed Shantanu parts especially,PaSha kitchen scene. Paro's answer was awesome. Very excited for Precap scene. πŸ˜Š

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: parud143

Awesome post n pic bro πŸ‘
Epi was nice.
Love the way paro give him answer abt rudra.
A mature paro πŸ‘

Thanks Sis. for liking the post content 😳 Yaa,Paro bhabhi sa answer was awesome. 😊 She knows how to defend her Major sa. πŸ˜›
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cara86

Fab post and lovely caps Jo πŸ˜ƒ

Love PaRud and not seeing them onscreen together is always a tough episode to watch but the "Kidnap Dulha" track is quite funny as Mohini/Sumer duo are brilliant at keeping things light.

Hopefully Sumer's "bride" too will add to the comic relief without being OTT because Shantanu is fulfilling the Villain role successfully!

Can't wait to see how both tracks play out...and hopefully with some PaRud moments too πŸ˜‰

Thanks Cara for sharing your take on last epi. 😊 Yaa,PaRud parts was so limited in last epi but,other sequences saved the viewers interest in the epi.

After watching tonday seg we can expect some more fun elements in Sumer banna sa life (n for viewers tooπŸ˜†) I am not expecting lots of PaRud scenes in rest 2 epi of this week...may be,next week we'll get some more.
😊
aashu_am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today totally awesome tha aapka post...now a days no time to comment, but yes, i don't forget to leave my likes in ur posts :)...
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

OMG ! What a fabulous surprise 😊 Loved to see you here after a loonnggg time. πŸ˜› Thanks a lot Gunjan for your sweet n nice feed back.

Sumer banna sa toh real entertainer. πŸ˜† Hope,Shantanu real intention will be out soon.
😳

thanks 4 the beautiful n warm welcome joseph...😊😊...I also love 2 come here joseph and love 2 comment on your beautiful posts...and U deserve all the appreciation Joseph ..and U are a rocking Post maker and ur posts are totally beautiful ...

sumer bana sa is full comedy I agreeπŸ˜†...as 4 shantanu now he is after revenge but  I think soon he will fall 4 paro and then u can guess what will happen ...πŸ˜‰...

love Gunjan...

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME !! What a lovely take,J. Loved to read your side remarks πŸ˜† Its realy entertaining as well as Episode (some time more entertaining then episode).

This Sanrat / Sumer marriage track was so funny. Poor Kaki sa πŸ˜† Bhole baba unki sunn hi nahin rahe.πŸ˜† Miss PaRud scenes but,I think CVs has no other choice to compensate artist unavailability.