Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rksuperstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What I can say no word. U make me speechless๐Ÿ‘, ur writing is out of the world๐Ÿ‘. Very sensitive writing. Please update soon. 
Rksuperstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for pm me๐Ÿค— 
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well i would really want RK and Madhu to be with each other and really want them to fall in love with each other fighting over all their pains ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!! i loved the way u wrote the story really u r awesome writer do update the next part soon and send me pm's of all your story updates ok dear๐Ÿ˜Š !!  
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Both of them need each other to escape their pain. Awesome update! 
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So finally madhu is owned by RK, and he was peaceful in her embrace, and he was shocked to know that she lost her virginity to him, wil it make much difference, already he had a small soft corner for her unknown to him, radha as step mother that too this much bad, is something different from other stories.

Waiting eagerly to see how he gonna fall badly in love with her, and also patil kaka to realise his fault.

Thanks for pm, update soon.
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So this is how Madhu has spend her life or rather whatever time is there to spend with RK until he decides otherwise !! Agree that her life is mostly better than many girls of the trade...though RK doesn't share an emotional bonding with her yet, but their physical relationship is proving "breather" from the stinging pains of life for both of them !! Hmm we only have to see for long this will remain only "physical" !! Yup..both are burnt from their own loved ones...hence this over cautious attitude towards each other which is preventing both of them to even voice out simple things !!
It's ironic, how hurt, betrayal changes the perception of a person towards life and everyone around, same RK who had given 2 years to his wife Deepali to cope up with their marriage is unable to notice the comfort and peace, this Mitasha is providing by merely accepting him as he is !! Yet what he can see is the outer labeling...how easily he labels n separates her good nature by calling her a prostitute as though it's a profession by choice !! How ridiculous !! 

On the other hand, Madhu is trying to live a life of Mitasha...a girl betrayed by her own father n lover and terribly assaulted by her current owner !! What's nice about her is that she doesn't complain much !! She doesn't crib and she is really honest and innocent and the way RK goes on n on she is beautiful !! Hope she doesn't get bogged down by all the 'ilzaams' of life to emerge as someone more stronger and wiser !! Her brother may or may not recognize her sacrifices but nevertheless sacrifices are always done by the soul itself hence they are priceless !! 
RK, does invoke sympathy but truly fails to gain empathy cos of his labeling nature ! 
I just hope someday, he realizes, all that he went through, his nightmares are the cost that he paid to find and cherish someone like Madhu after all !! Well as they say..
Har kisi ko nahi milta yahaan pyaar zindagi mein !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Am eagerly waiting for the next chapter now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice...
Where is her bro???
Wonderful...

meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
they are bonding...i liked it
yes as u said love is long shot away,right?...waiting for that day

teekay when will patil wil understand madhu and start accepting her???
SreeRK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They're gonna be opening up and regretting it..
Let's see how they deal with it..
riyakhanna728 thumbnail
Just came across this thread Teekay and read all 5 chapters in one go...

Wonderful story ๐Ÿ‘ Loved all chapter and the way you have described Madhu and RK's emotions.

Even through Roma you have wonderfully described a prostitute's life and her emotions... Good job. โญ๏ธ

would be  eagerly waiting for the next updates..

If would be great if you can add me to your PM list it ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›