Ye Hai Mohabbatein 14th July 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Ye Hai Mohabbatein 14th July 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts when Pathak talking to Shagun and Raman. Pathak says try making a excuse saying it was someone else. Shagun says but then Adi will be in problem. Pathak says no one will doubt on him, as he is 11 years old. Pathak asks where was she that night? Shagun says I don't remember and Raman yells her. Pathak tells them not to fight. Shagun says I was shopping that day. Raman says then we will have it on card statement. Shagun says no, window shopping, I did not buy anything. Raman asks Pathak to think something else.

Amma says I can't see Ishita like this. Toshi ji asks her to have food, as she has to have medicines too. Toshi ji asks Appa to come too. Appa says I will bring water. Ishita says I will bring. Ishita comes at the canteen and Raman too comes to take water bottle. They look at each other. Simmi says lunch break is over. Kaur questions Shagun saying Ravipal went against you, now think where were you that day? Mrs Kauk asks Shagun not to lie. Pathak says let her answer. Shagun says I went to mall. Kaur says great, which mall? Shagun says the name of it and says I went to gave my clothes for dry cleaning.

Mrs Kaur says how can it be that you did not shop anything? Shagun says I was doing window shopping. Shagun cries and says I was in mall. Mrs Kaur asks maybe you have any coffee or went in food court? Shagun says yes. Mrs Kaur says there is no food court in that mall. Raman gets tensed thinking about Adi's words and his promise to him. Mrs Kaur says you should have some proof, you were not in mall, and you did the accident. Shagun says no. Kaur says you are lying. Raman gets up and says enough, I know she is lying; that day she was with me.

The judge asks Raman to come in witness box and say. Raman comes in witness box and Mrs Kaur says you can go to jail for lying. Raman says yes, Shagun is lying, as she was not in mall, but she was with me. Mrs Kaur says fine but where were you guys? Raman says we were together. Ishita cries. Mrs Kaur asks what were you doing with your ex wife? Raman says it does not matter in this case. Mrs Kaur says it does, because you love her a lot so you are trying to protect her. Raman says no, I'm saying the truth. Mrs Kaur says then you have to say the place where were you?

Ishita says I have to talk to my lawyer. Ishita asks Mrs Kaur not to ask anything to Raman now about this matter. Mrs Kaur says we are almost there. Ishita says no. The judge says proceedings will be continued tomorrow.

Yeh hai mohabbatein...plays...

Mrs Kaur asks Ishita what happened, Mrs Kaur knew he was lying. Ishita says I know Raman is lying, Raman was not with her, as he was running to hospital taking Amma that time, but he is saying this big lie to save Shagun. Raman hears this.

Ishita says you can't spoil his image and respect infront of everyone, maybe Raman doesn'tvalue relationships, but I do. Ishita cries and says its not me and Raman, but our families too, Ruhi especially. We all will be hurt, we know Raman is lying and not like that, we can see on his face, we don't have husband and wife relation but we have a different bonding, about friendship, understanding, respect, we will be embarrassed too, as we are connected to him, Raman is not alone. Ishita tells Mrs Kaur just fight the case, Ishita says I want justice and please don't ask such questions, about Shagun.

Ishita says it hurts and cries. Mrs Kaur nods yes. Raman thinks what to do Ishita, I fell in my eyes to save Adi. Ishita and Mrs. Bhalla come home. Ishita says I'm tired and will freshen up, you too freshen up. Toshi ji says I'm fine. Simmi comes and Toshi ji stops her to yell at her. Simmi says I have to feed Ananya. Simmi says Raman is my brother. Toshi ji says you are supporting Shagun. They argue. Toshi ji says think by humanity.

Simmi says I'm supporting my brother, Raman is so alone. I know when everyone leave you, how does it feel, Ishita made you against him, but I won't do this. Toshi ji tries to slap her but Mr. Bhalla stops her. Mr. Bhalla shouts Simmi, stop it now. Simmi goes to her room. Raman tells Shagun that Ashok could not do anything well, he could not stop Ravipal, if anything happens to you, Adi will confess his crime, tell him nothing bad should happen in this case, tell him I'm doing this for Adi, this is not time to take revenge.

Shagun says I know, I will talk to him, you try hard about this case too. I will handle Ashok. Raman says fine. Shagun leaves. Amma, Appa and Mihika come to meet Pathak. Amma cries and tells Pathak that this case is being a problem for Raman and Ishita, it would be good if I died in this accident, I beg for my accident. Pathak says don't say this, I'm helpless and can't do anything, Pathak says I can try but can't promise. Amma says I will do anything for my daughter.

Its night, Ishita cuts the vegetables while cooking. The maid Neelu says I will do this. Toshi ji says let her do it. Raman comes and Ruhi says lets go to restaurant, you me and Ishi Maa. Raman says not today, I have work in office. Ruhi shouts I have to go today and Raman shouts enough Ruhi, not today. Ruhi argues back too with him and says you get angry on me, I listen like good girl, but not always, so we will go tonight for dinner, that's it. Ruhi says no arguments, I can also get angry, I will be annoyed with everyone if you don't take me. πŸ˜†

Raman says so much in anger to Ruhi. Toshi ji asks Ishita to take Ruhi inside. Ishita says lets go Ruhi. Ruhi says I'm not listening till you take me to restaurant. Toshi ji tells Ruhi to go and change first, Papa will take you out, right Raman? Ruhi says lets go Ishi Maa, or else we won't get table.

Precap:
Raman and Ishita dance on the song kaise baarish... Mai mausam ki saher...Jaise Banjare ko ghar...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU 😊
Could not watch the last 10 mins of the epi πŸ˜”
Waiting for the dance 
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
Ruhi rock❀️
im so excited for the today episode.
taahir004 thumbnail

Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the lovely update
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
syamasastry_68 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.Waiting for the dance.
seeyali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful WU πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks alot