Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guess his entry will be in tomorrow's episode where he will save ankita from the clutches of that sleazeball on the train, then he'll tell her off for being so irresponsible. They'll hate each other and she won't thank him, then she'll end up at his office (not knowing that it's his) asking for a job.

Naren could have offered to drop Ankita off to wherever she wanted to go, or could have accompanied her, I know he doesn't seem to care who's baby it is but he's heard the stories of how she helped him, so why didn't he help her? It sounded like he just went to the train station to thank her for making life easy for him and leaving.
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Tc article... Ranviyay will be a rude person because of the death of his first wife and Ankita will stay in his house

Mukul Harish to enter Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta

15 Jul 2014 01:02 AM | TellychakkarTeam

Ankita Lokhande, the protagonist of Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV will now have a new man opposite her in the long-running show.

The track, we hear will shift to Banaras with Ankita (Ankita Lokhande) deciding to move away from the life of her husband Naren (Karan Mehra). As the viewers of the show would know, Naren in now happily settled with Pari (Ruhi Bagga).

Well, now to the man entering Ankita's life - We have exclusive information about Mukul Harish playing the new lead. Mukul was last seen playing the lead role in Zee TV's Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein.

A source states, "Mukul will essay the role of Ranvijay, a guy hailing from Banaras. He will be a guy who would always be brooding, and will be rude in nature. The man would have not come out of the tragedy of losing his wife during the delivery of his kid. Ranvijay will have a baby girl."

Ranvijay and Ankita's lives will cross with the latter landing in Banaras. She will eventually start to stay in Ranvijay's house.

We tried calling Mukul, but could not get through to him.

The Banaras track will kick start from this Wednesday.

Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
wish cvs end karmarkars and deshmukh family drama ,don't like them .. want to see ankita & her child future track .ankita should be strong girl now if naren comes to take baby .she fight for her right and hope naren remain negative ,i don't like him anymore & end character .let's see what store in kekta mind.
I want Ranvijay and Ankita to fell in love because love can happen again right? Then when Ankita will ever return back Mumbai and when asked why she came back, who's the father of her child etc etc? then I want Ranvijay to say that it's his baby, he was the one Ankita fell in love with but circumstances led them apart but they came together. Till then I want Naren to remember everything. So that Naren will repent, and Ankita will be happy in her life with Ranvijay.
A family of four, Ranvijay, Ankita their (Ranvijay's) daughter and their son (Ankita's)๐Ÿ˜ณ, while Naren can get a taste of hell that he had made Ankita suffer of๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by dmegha - 9 years ago
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
luking for tis new track. 
Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ankita Lokhande, the protagonist of Balaji Telefilms'
PR on Zee TV will now have a new man
opposite her in the long-running show.
The track, we hear will shift to Banaras with Ankita deciding to move away from the
life of her husband Naren (Karan Mehra). As the
viewers of the show would know, Naren in now
happily settled with Pari (Ruhi Bagga).
Well, now to the man entering Ankita's life - We
have exclusive information about Mukul Harish
playing the new lead. Mukul was last seen playing
the lead role in Zee TV's Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch
Bahuein.
A source states, "Mukul will essay the role of
Ranvijay, a guy hailing from Banaras. He will be a
guy who would always be brooding, and will be
rude in nature. The man would have not come out
of the tragedy of losing his wife during the delivery
of his kid. Ranvijay will have a baby girl."
Ranvijay and Ankita's lives will cross with the latter
landing in Banaras. She will eventually start to stay
in Ranvijay's house.
We tried calling Mukul, but could not get through
to him.
The Banaras track will kick start from this
Wednesday.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was hoping for a popular face like eijaz or even harshad ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ambolove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I was hoping for a popular face like eijaz or even harshad๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Harshad chopra? I love him! It would be a fresh start for pavitra rishta, a complete new story.
ambolove thumbnail
Iqbal khan would be great for the show aswell, but obviously he's tied up with other projects.
He would take the show in a completely new direction.
Oh well I wonder what this new guy will bring to the table.Edited by ambolove - 9 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ I'm liking the New Hero Ranvijay for Ankita.