Reyaansh Singhania- The Passion Will Miss

Kunwar_AJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I wanted to write this post from long but was waiting that the his quitting news get confirmed but today when i heard its their last day of shoot ,i am gonna see last scene of Rey My heart cried out😭

Reyaansh Singhania who was intoroduced as Passion,i remeber his first promo "Poweer,,Passion,Junoon"😳

the first seen of Rey ,i was waiting madly when he wil turn and i will see his face and when he turned i cant ever forget that moment πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was dancing madly "Kunwar Amar" Omggg i was screaming at that moment ,i cant ever forget it😳.
Reyaansh Singhania Rey i have loved every moment of Rey ,i have loved every scene of Rey be it with anyone
the first sene of Rey-Vicky-Nilesh😳😳😳
Recky                                        
ShaRey
Reyam
Rey-Aashi
Rey-his dad
Rey-vp sir
Rey-Aditya
Rey-Nicole and even Rey-RuhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† inshort every second scene,
Reyaansh Singhania whose smile stops the heart beat of girls,who is a born charmer,he is handsome,he is a prince charming,his smile,his eyes,his look,his attitude and not to forget his sexy moves made million of female fans go crazy behind him and for all of us He is the soul of D3 ,He is the hero of d3.

Reyaansh Singhania whose first love is his dance ,a one who can go to any extent for his dance,nthing can make him leave his dance,he lives his dance ,and he dances Dil SE
and truly everything he did was always Dil se
He who loves his friends madly .for their happiness he will go to his last level ,for him his friends dream was his dream,he loved his each and every friend alot
ShaRey My most favourite bond the best friends who started as best friends and the relation never changed ,the one who shares everything with each other they are always there for each other ,no awkwardness between them and they were always there withe ach other.

ReYam what to say about this ,they are made for each other couple ,no break ups and we get ful bromance between them without demandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but they were souls of each other ,at every moment they were there for each other,more than thier girls they know each other more they care for each other moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am gonna miss them much more.

Rey character has been experimented alot but as a fan i have enjoyed seeing ll his sides

As we know Lion rules the junngle,same way Rey was a king here who was ruling D3 ,IT HAS BEEN 750+ episoded and he has been charm from that long ,from 3 years he ruled it .
Rey his impulsiveness was in his nature,he was impulsive qand i know how much i love him being that ,he will speak whaatever he wil think,he will be what exactly he is .
His Anger is his biggest strength ,one needs to think 100 times before messing up with him and i so loved his anger too another level.
Rey who was shown fighting so much ,god all are my favourite fights but yes most favourite inBasket Bal court fight
He is cute,he is emtional,he is agressive,he is strong,he is romantic,he is caring,he is helpful ok inpite of aall i would say He is my Jaan 😳😳

Rey 's life is like an open book all of his friends know everything what happened in his life,he never hided it in any way but he has hidden pain in himself at a time he was heartbroken but forgetting all he standed strong in every circumstances,he standed strong even with his broken heart.
I remember my masti wala rey my attitude wala rey my rey playing basket ball cutely in early times,his romantic side his heart broken state him crying alone.
all and every scene ...

Than Rey and his love stories truly i loved both and i know it how much.They both were beautiful and i just wont write it because i cant write both together because it will create fights and dont want soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But Yes he loved both of them truly and madly and both of them loved rey madly😳😳

Rey had one more characteristic and that is he fells in love with every single thing of himself ,every sngle thing that connects his heart.
i have many thing to say but cant as the pain of losing Rey is unbearable 😭😭

i have  always been a selfish Rey fan and have always been concerned only and only about him and it affected me least with whom he is for me he is my love and he was there.

Right Now when i think that i am gonna see the last scene of Rey i just dont know do i have the strength to do so but i cant miss that last glimpse 😭😭😭

Rey's solo dances
Reyam dance
Sharey dance
Rey and D3 gang together,D3 is incomplete without Rey .
i am gonna miss all that fun moments of d3 gang
For me this is my last post on IF as it all started with rey for me D3 ends here ,all the best to everyone here 😳😳
but beofre leaving here some of the hot,stunning pics of my Rey
Reyaansh Singhania i am gonna miss you and this post dedicate to all rey fans who have been there with us ,who lovded rey so madly ,who supprted him always ,who always standed there for him,who loved and supported both the jodis too and i know some who had great fights with both fanbase πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for rey i love you specifically πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know like me all of rey deewani's heart will be broken butt it has all beena   a great journey

A bIG THANKS tO d3 ,Cv, Palki Malhotra and channel v for giving us Reyaansh Singhania
Love You Rey ❀️
❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

Edited by rey_amar - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kunwar_AJS thumbnail
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail
some of my favourte Priya edts forgot to post and i dnt knw why its nt getting editedπŸ˜†

Aks_aKindSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really a very beautiful post! I love how you have let out all your feeling through this post!
I know how hard it must be for you to finally come in terms with news.
I am a SS fan but still I will admit that I'l miss Rey a lot. He was a very integral part of the show D3 and surely it won't be the same without him. The beautiful bond of ReYam and ShaRey will be missed 😭
Akankshaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the thought of losing reyaansh...is killing me...but i know its for the better...i am gonna miss my reyaansh n everything related to him...never evrr imagines D3 without rey...uufff...Reyaanah singhania u ll be missed highly...

but the positive thing is now no ome will compare him wid anyone... n now kunwar will have a more bright future... D3 was just a beginning of his success...many more things to come :)
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrushanluver

Really a very beautiful post! I love how you have let out all your feeling through this post!
I know how hard it must be for you to finally come in terms with news.
I am a SS fan but still I will admit that I'l miss Rey a lot. He was a very integral part of the show D3 and surely it won't be the same without him. The beautiful bond of ReYam and ShaRey will be missed 😭

Reyam and Sharey the most beautiful bond of D3
And i am gonna miss all of them too much
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmarsAkanksha

the thought of losing reyaansh...is killing me...but i know its for the better...i am gonna miss my reyaansh n everything related to him...never evrr imagines D3 without rey...uufff...Reyaanah singhania u ll be missed highly...

but the positive thing is now no ome will compare him wid anyone... n now kunwar will have a more bright future... D3 was just a beginning of his success...many more things to come :)

but i am gonna miss REY BADLY
you know how much i love him
i was so impulsive about him
how will i see his last scene😭
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously dont know what to write at this point because still i cnt digest this fact that Rey will be not there in d3 *sigh*
No Kunwar=No d3 its very simple equation for me !He is d only one celebrity in my life whom i loved so deeply & madly and i am so proud to be his fan ❀️
I know he is upset right now because we know d3 is his soul...his life its not easy to take such big decision but i know his fans are always there for him...god just bless him with such lovely fans more n more <3
I want to see him happy bas !And his potrayal of Rey gosh words are less to describe his dedication & hardwork.He lived Rey for more dn 3 years.
Kunwar i just love u so much gonna miss u as Rey like hell...may be i will leave dis forum soon !
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..kunwarSOUL..

I seriously dont know what to write at this point because still i cnt digest this fact that Rey will be not there in d3 *sigh*
No Kunwar=No d3 its very simple equation for me !He is d only one celebrity in my life whom i loved so deeply & madly and i am so proud to be his fan ❀️
I know he is upset right now because we know d3 is his soul...his life its not easy to take such big decision but i know his fans are always there for him...god just bless him with such lovely fans more n more <3
I want to see him happy bas !And his potrayal of Rey gosh words are less to describe his dedication & hardwork.He lived Rey for more dn 3 years.
Kunwar i just love u so much gonna miss u as Rey like hell...may be i will leave dis forum soon !

i know Rey=D3 for many of us and 750+ episoded we have watched rey how can we digest the fact that rey wont be there in D3
and yess Kunwar is really upset
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
evrytym i think...bs..i wont cry anymore...something or other happens that the tears dont stop...
rey wasnt just a character...he was a beautiful feeling which was loved by many...nd m one of them...
from past 3 years...the one carried the show on his shoulders along with others is now saying a goodbye is hard to digest...
he was the perfect imperfect creation on indian television...no one can be lyk this guy..nd kunwar...jitna bolu utna kam...he breathed life into reyaansh...
i really really love the character of reyaansh coz he is imperfect...nd thats his best quality..unlike the other materialistic characters of tellywood...he is impulsive...he is hot..he is cute...he is charming nd lovable...
wen he loves someone..he gives his all to it without thinking that they may walk upon him...he craves for love...he is vulnerable..yet strong...his attitude is killer...wen he dances...no one...i mean certainly no one can come inside his territory...he rules the world..he ruled our heart...
kunwar is one heck of a person who was never affected by stardom...the cute boyish smile...love nd concern for his fans..respect toward his family nd ready to die for attitude towards his friends... ..i can go on nd on...
he is one in billions nd no one can be like him...
i respect this guy from the bottom of my height nd each passing day my love for him grows in folds...
finally i am happy that he is taking another step towards his dream nd m sure he is gonna live it..
so proud of u bhai...
u are our inspiration