**The Shining Sun/ Star of stars*Anas Rashid aka Suraj Rathi*** AT # 4 - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
vasanthima thank you sooo much.๐Ÿค—
is there more will come? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜†
Maha Ill gv you the edited video
is it ok๐Ÿ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYOK9HSzA7U&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No prob vasanthima.๐Ÿ˜‰ everything from you is wonderful ๐Ÿ‘.
after all i still in a big dream and thanks to our surya romance.
Vmaa thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v55btzhY9gE[/YOUTUBE]
Vmaa thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-p0-s5IFPM&feature=youtu.be[[/YOUTUBE]
Abiiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Anas Rashid excited to meet his idol Aamir Khan!

Anas Rashid aka Sooraj of Diya Aur Baati shares his excitement on shooting with Aamir Khan...

Aamir Khan, who is coming to the sets of TRP ruler show Diya Aur Baati Hum today, has made every cast and crew excited for shooting with him. The cast and crew of Diya Aur Baati Hum is really excited to shoot with Aamir Khan who is coming to the sets for promoting his upcoming show on Star Plus Satyamev Jayate.  

The lead of the show Anas Rashid, who plays Sooraj in the show, treats Aamir Khan as his idol. When contacted Anas to know more about his excitement, he replied that, "Yes, I am super excited and happy to shoot with my idol Aamir Khan today. I am feeling proud that I will be sharing screen space with him. Aamir Khan is known as Mr. Perfectionist in the industry and it's a great thing for all us that we are going to get a wonderful opportunity to shoot with him." Talking more about this golden opportunity, Anas added, "Excited and happy are very small words to express my feelings. It's feels like a celebration on our sets today and not only me but the entire cast including the crew is very excited to meet Aamir Khan."

In the coming episodes of Diya Aur Baati Hum, viewers will get to see Aamir Khan coming to Hanuman Gali, where Sooraj's sweet shop is located. He will talk to the people of Hanuman Gali and promote his show Satyamev Jayate

(Monday, April 30, 2012 )

Sule thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Vasathima for the lovely videos and beautiful pictures.
Ranjeeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Anas Rashid 'Sooraj', Diya aur Baati Hum - 6th August 2014: Your Sandhya and Bhabo did make up their minds to get your shop back, your face and eye did show lots of trusts for your Sandhya and hopefully she will succeed and evil Kavita will fail.

Anas, your off screen segment with Deepika was superb, the romance was in the air on and on for our SoorajSandhyaโค๏ธ wow, each moment was too good and both AnasDeepika talking together with full on smile was beautiful, after a long time could see that, hats off to your bonding and eagerly waiting for this lovely moment :)
RajeshriS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Vassuma ji
For the lovelyy pictures. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajeshreesharma

Thanks Vassuma ji

For the lovelyy pictures. ๐Ÿ˜Š

welcome sis๐Ÿ˜Š