Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

LTL Written Update

Dutta~Naku

Episode 304

18th March 2011

Tasha's tent

Day breaks, the cock crows and the sun's rays wake Dutta up from his slumber. Half woken up his first call is for his wife,  Naku! but he gets no response. So he struggles and gets up from his bed, repeats his calls of  Naku! but she doesn't show up. Alarmed, Dutta comes out of his tent still yelling out her name. The rest of the just woken up village too pays attention to Dutta's calls for  Naku!  he walks away from his tent looking around for her ,calling  Naku!!.. Mahadev goes to Dutta and asks, Bhau what's happened? slowly other villagers too gather around him and Dutta  replies, Mahadev bhai  since morning  don't know where Nakusha has gone? Mahadev asks sunderi, have you seen her? she replies ,she hadn't .. Mahadev looks puzzled,  Tana too confirms, he's been outside his tent since morning ,but hadn't seen Naku vahini.. a worried Dutta admits, some how I sense something  awful is about to happen.. will you all check around one more time , she'll be  nearby  somewhere ..all the men scatter to look for  Naku. Mahadev  leads Dutta to a charpoy and assures him, not to worry, all will be fine, she'll be around here, Dutta  replies,  he's fine..  and sits silently.

Out on the road ,  the jeep carrying the BG is  driving on to shiroli.

Naku flower hunting

An exhausted  Naku , must have dozed off her head resting against a rough boulder, on the mountain side. She now stirs  and looks across to the misty heights of the mountain top. With difficulty she struggles to stand up and walks up towards the mountain. Tired she pauses, but Dutta's image of waiting for her with open arms , motivates her to move up the mountain. There are many wild flowers  she comes across. and looks at the selection  and muses, I've come this far, but which flower is it?as Mahadev bhai never described the herbal flower..  best I collect all of them ..and she does in her sari pallu and  says overjoyed,  Saab! I have collected all the flowers for you ,now you will be able to see again! you will see me too! and happily she makes her way down the mountain..

In  the village  

Dutta waits for Naku to show up. Mahadev consoles him ,  not to worry, she must have gone to get water, or vegetables for him.  Tana comes back and tells them, he couldn't find her around here! all are concerned. Dutta stands up and recalls Mahadev talking about the herbal flower and how it could cure Dutta's blindness. Dutta turns in alarm to Mahadev, she may have gone to collect the flower from the mountain? and Sunderi begins to think and says, yes quite possible, as she was asking me about the flower, but I discouraged her not to go to the mountain, it's  too dangerous. Dutta growls, then this means she's gone to the mountain! she's very self willed! she'll go to any length for my eyes! Mahadev bhai take me to that place as soon as possible! now! although all are disapprove of the idea.. Mahadev still gives in and understands Dutta's concern for his wife Nakusha. They both leave.

Naku  meets Ranga

Naku walks down in the valley now.  Ranga carrying a bamboo pole scours the area for  Naku.. and suddenly stumbles by her, Naku vahini! hey you are here? everyone is worried and looking for you in the village! Naku replies, I went to look for the healing flower for Saab's eyes, didn't know what it looked like so I collected all..   Ranga looks at the samples of flowers and identifies the white healing flower , he praises her effort, no one has ever been to collect it, you did a marvellous feat, and  Naku  drops  the other flowers, and says, it was my faith in love that led me on to carry on.. otherwise I couldn't have done it ..and  Ranga agrees with her, true one's faith is important and also the belief in the true love between you and Dutta Bhau. ..but why are we wasting time here, better be on our way back to the village.

They both head for the village. BG 's jeep drives on. Mahadev  helps Dutta climb the mountain.

Dutta looks very disturbed, Mahadev bhai, we need to move quickly, before it gets late! Mahadev explains, Bhau you don't understand we have to  keep walking in a slow pace , to match your impaired vision otherwise you'll slip!  Dutta protests, you wouldn't say that if your wife was stuck in this situation! would you even care about your life? no? well  Nakusha is in bigger danger! and if Mahadev hadn't veered him Dutta would have tripped against a small sharp boulder on the path.

Naku meets the BGs

Ranga and Naku walk on the muddy path.. the jeep drives up and passes them. Kaiwad spots   Nakusha and asks the driver to reverse the jeep.  They stop the jeep ,jump out and surround  Ranga and  Naku. They move Ranga out of the way, and Kaiwad  confronts Naku, namaskar vahini Sahib!   Naku glares at the BGs  and  Ranga looks on confused.

Mahadev leads Dutta, up  the mountain, Dutta climbs up in a hurry.

Naku clutches on to her pallu with the flowers. and suddenly  yells, run for it  Ranga!they both run but are soon surrounded by the BG  Ranga holds his bamboo stick before him and warns them not to come any closer! but they beat  Ranga up! badly and leave him in a heap. Then kaikwad comes to  Naku and tells her, why we they running ? they only came to  give this present sent from Kala Tai!  take a look ,it's very interesting!  Naku sees  the pictures of Dutta's  family locked up in one room.. FB,Naku realises that her understanding was that when they were escaping from  pn.. on their turning back.. Kala would treat the family well.. but the pictures showed that they were being  kept as prisoners! Kaikwad smiles and confesses before  Naku , Kala Tai is very cunning she let you go, so that you could lead her to Dutta! and the moment you left ,she put the whole family in the basement again!  she is too dangerous for words! now with his family locked up, it will obviously force Dutta to come back to free them! this is Kala's plan! now we came only to give those photos to Dutta and then leave!    Ranga is being kicked badly on the ground by the rest of the BG ..

Naku  thinks..she knows Dutta 's life is in danger if he returns to Patil Nivas..

Mahadev and Dutta continue walking , looking for  Naku.. Dutta asks, how much further do we have to go? Mahadev replies, the route is very precarious, I don't how Nakusha must have managed?  

Naku shouts at Kaikwad! you think after giving these photos you'll just leave? have you forgotten what happened at the temple? remember what Saab did with you all? what he did to  Chaskar ?perhaps you don't know about this ,that Saab's eyesight has returned! you've arrived here in one piece! but you'll leave in many pieces! and I am not joking! Kaikwad panics, no one wants to die at the hands of Bhau! we have are dead men here due to Dutta! and if we return home it'll be Kala!..  

Naku puts her neck on the line to protect her husband and suggests, you take me with you, she has enmity with me.. so she'll be happy with you all! if you take me with you.. you have families, don't you value your lives?

Ranga is listening to Naku's plea to the BG and he shouts wounded from the floor, don't go with them vahini!  and one of the BG runs and pulls at  Ranga , and kaikwad moves his gun upwards and a shot is heard!

Dutta stops, and says, Mahadev bhai , that was a gun shot!  Naku!! he shouts and runs down the track! And he runs like mad , Mahadev behind him..

Kaikwad , tells the BG, why are you killing this man? whose going to give Dutta the pictures ? he'll do it so let him go! and Kaikwad goes to  Naku , grabs the envelope from  Naku and he throws it on the ground before the wounded  Ranga, give these pictures to Dutta! and tell him we've taken  Nakusha with us!  Ranga shouts,  Naku vahini don't go with them!!  Naku looks at  Ranga and lets go and drops the flowers on the ground and says, give these to Saab!

Kaikwad tells  Naku to come with the BG to the jeep...she does,  Ranga sees her leaving ,he collects the pictures and tries to chase them  but falls..

Dutta reaches the area, he can hear the jeep drive off. Mahadev says , Bhau!  Nakusha! some people are taking her away in a  jeep, Bhau they've driven away!

Ranga with the flowers in his hand calls from the ground.. Bhau! Mahadev runs to his assistance and helps him on his feet.. asks , why are you here? who did this you? Dutta too  yells, what has happened?  Ranga replies weakly, when you were looking for Naku vahini in the village, I was looking for her on the mountain.. I told her everyone is looking for her in the village, as we both were returning to the village..some people came, they didn't feel right. We ran from them ,but in the end they caught us.  they beat me up very badly! but they took  Naku vahini with them! and Dutta Bhau they gave me these to give to you.. Dutta grabs the photos and feels them, with his finger tips .. he passes it to Mahadev who says, Bhau there's something written on it.. "my dearest brother ,Dutta Bhau!  from your Tai kalavati" Dutta in rage pulls his lips right down to his chin. episode ends, Hamlet53 30.10.14.

Failed to point out, but I realised in this episode.. that the peck on Dutta's forehead marked the end of the tasha JMM 2 track.. ahhh.. such is life..

Regarding this episode ,  Naku as the committed wife ,succeeds  due to her sheer  determination in getting the healing herbal flower..

lovely episode highlighting the concern a husband and wife feel towards each other's welfare.. dutta is frantic ,he wants to get to naku asap..

naku prime interest is to protect him.. save his life..job of the shield of protection..

She uses great presence of mind by creating fear and insecurity  amongst the BG..by hoodwinking them that Dutta's eye sight has returned.. and their lives are at risk..     

She also takes a decision of going with the body guards to Kala.. to protect Dutta's life.

Her going with them confirms to Kala, that Dutta will surely come to free his family plus his beloved wife Nakusha..

N.B~ thanks for reading and commenting, fassben,mirage, Naku, twinky, tammy,   

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta knowing nakku gone to search the flower for him his search for nakku and nakku buying time for bringing dutta's eyes back by leaving with guards
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Hammie :)
Full steam ahead. Drawing closer to our final stop now. I'm feeling oh so nostalgic, couldn't sleep last night so I ended up youtubing some classic LTL scenes...I miss Koel Naku ;(

Anyway, thank you for the updates :) You really are speeding through 'em. Thoroughly appreciated my friend. :)

Naku: Oh deary me. Your logic (or rather lack of) and I shall never get along, shall we? Again I am left face palming myself trying to work out what Naku has in her mind and yet again I am left completely disagreeing. 

Now while I admire her tenacity as the doting wife and her unnerving determination, I cannot help but scoff at her. It was incredibly stupid to leave her blind and extremely drunk hubby, at night while she went on her random Pokemon-esque quest. Let's take that one at a time to break down her stupidity: 

1) Blinde husband: Ok so fair enough, Dutta is more vigilant and capable than most people with perfect vision. I give him that. Just as Mahadev shall point out later in a different context. BUT he is still vulnerable. Heck even if he had his eyes he'd be vulnerable, because he is in the weakened position. His enemy: Kala knows his whereabouts, she has accumulated an army (useless army but let's not get into a semantic debate now ey ;P) and more so she has his family hostage, ergo he is in the vulnerable position at a time like this he needs all the support he can get. And by that I mean by the one person who is his shield and his be all and end all. So yes Naku well done for abandoning your blind husband...harsh maybe? 

2) Drunk: not only drunk, but so drunk that he passed out. Need I say more. At a time like this, she really ought not to have left him, even if he did get drunk on his own. She's not exactly his keeper, but still. 

3) night: Ok this is my biggest concern. Naku sets off into the jungle. all alone in the night. With no directions, no help, no SatNav, no google Maps and not even that annoying paperclip that would appear randomly on Word, back in the day to annoy you when you typed asking if it could help .. (my annoyance is shining through isn't it?) she just sets off, like a headless chicken. Apart from the dangers she brings on for herself; wild animals, getting lost, getting abducted...and the list goes on. She leaves behind no bread crumb trial either. So no-one can locate her. Wise move Vahiniji!

4) pokemon-esque quest: What is she looking for? She has no idea. Where is it? She doesn't know. How to get there? Again no clue. Yet she still sets off, thinking she is Dora the Explorer...uff! Sometimes I wonder whether she likes to stumble into trouble. Seriously like a child who wanders off on their own.

I better stop there, before my frustration reaches boiling point! :P 

ANyway thank you hammie, I am going to cherish these updates. :) 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

hi tammy.
dutta knowing nakku gone to search the flower for him his search for nakku and nakku buying time for bringing dutta's eyes back by leaving with guards
what a great thought tammy...  i never thought about it.. i tell you  will miss your short but.. apt one liners.. bas three/4? left.phir  the end.. wedneday's was superb episode.. too good..👏   much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

Hello Hammie :)  hi ,naila good to see you

Full steam ahead. Drawing closer to our final stop now. I'm feeling oh so nostalgic, couldn't sleep last night so I ended up youtubing some classic LTL scenes...I miss Koel Naku ;(
humm thek thi,for dutta to fall in love with her.. in the beginning the show wasnt sure whether to make her  dusky, or  made her look lke a freak of nature?  witch.. bad taste.. actually they made her look grossly ugly.. which is annoying  because  i have some dusky friends and they are stunning.
Anyway, thank you for the updates :) You really are speeding through 'em. Thoroughly appreciated my friend. :)
well  driving speedily you could say..
Naku: Oh deary me. Your logic (or rather lack of) and I shall never get along, shall we? Again I am left face palming myself trying to work out what Naku has in her mind and yet again I am left completely disagreeing. 

Now while I admire her tenacity as the doting wife and her unnerving determination, I cannot help but scoff at her. It was incredibly stupid to leave her blind and extremely drunk hubby, at night while she went on her random Pokemon-esque quest. Let's take that one at a time to break down her stupidity: 

1) Blinde husband: Ok so fair enough, Dutta is more vigilant and capable than most people with perfect vision. I give him that. Just as Mahadev shall point out later in a different context. BUT he is still vulnerable. he was drunk..  that's enough..  Heck even if he had his eyes he'd be vulnerable, because he is in the weakened position. His enemy: Kala knows his whereabouts, she has accumulated an army (useless army but let's not get into a semantic debate now ey ;P) and more so she has his family hostage, ergo he is in the vulnerable position at a time like this he needs all the support he can get. And by that I mean by the one person who is his shield and his be all and end all. So yes Naku well done for abandoning your blind husband...harsh maybe? 

2) Drunk: not only drunk, but so drunk that he passed out. Need I say more. At a time like this, she really ought not to have left him, even if he did get drunk on his own. She's not exactly his keeper, but still. .. well that was my worry.. behoosh tha..

3) night: Ok this is my biggest concern. Naku sets off into the jungle. all alone in the night. With no directions, no help, no SatNav, no google Maps and not even that annoying paperclip that would appear randomly on Word, back in the day to annoy you when you typed asking if it could help .. (my annoyance is shining through isn't it?) she just sets off, like a headless chicken. Apart from the dangers she brings on for herself; wild animals, getting lost, getting abducted...and the list goes on. She leaves behind no bread crumb trial either. So no-one can locate her. Wise move Vahiniji!  bas kar sat nav.. googs.. this is getting funny .. nit picking..

4) pokemon-esque quest: What is she looking for? She has no idea. Where is it? She doesn't know. How to get there? Again no clue. Yet she still sets off, thinking she is Dora the Explorer...uff! Sometimes I wonder whether she likes to stumble into trouble. Seriously like a child who wanders off on their own.

I better stop there, before my frustration reaches boiling point! :P 
look dutta says she's stubborn! but what he liked in her  and i do to is she is fearless.
ANyway thank you hammie, I am going to cherish these updates. :)  you are so kind.. dont tell me you mean it?  chaal ok.. thanks for  the time you take to read and  give comments.. much love hammie.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammiee lion🤗
awww such an awesome update dear.❤️..enjoyed it soo much..❤️.baby baby wakes up & searching his naku❤️...naku succeeds in her flower hunting❤️...she collects all type of flowers...dutta realizes that his naku is gone to get that flower.🤗...dutta seeks mahadev's help👍🏼..no one like the idea😒..but still mahadev going with dutta to find naku.👍🏼...ranga seeing naku&selects the flower for dutta' eyes👍🏼...BGs captures them...naku announcing that dutta's eyesight has returned..👏...she wants to save her husband& puts her neck on the line👏...as a shield of protection  she has done her job👏..Her going with them confirms to Kala, that Dutta will surely come to free his family &his  naku.🥳..thanks soo much for the sweet update dear.❤️🤗.sweetie pie lion.🤗...waiting to read about the warrior dutta...ummm end of sweet jmm2.😭😭😭...twinky baby sad.😭...big teddy hugs from twinky baby...🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammiee lion🤗  helloo  twinky😊 good to see you..
awww such an awesome update dear.❤️..enjoyed it soo much..❤️.baby baby wakes up & searching his naku❤️...naku succeeds in her flower hunting❤️...she collects all type of flowers...dutta realizes that his naku is gone to get that flower.🤗...dutta seeks mahadev's help👍🏼..no one like the idea😒..but still mahadev going with dutta to find naku.👍🏼...ranga seeing naku&selects the flower for dutta' eyes👍🏼...BGs captures them...naku announcing that dutta's eyesight has returned..👏...she wants to save her husband& puts her neck on the line👏...as a shield of protection  she has done her job👏..Her going with them confirms to Kala, that Dutta will surely come to free his family &his  naku.🥳..thanks soo much for the sweet update dear.❤️🤗.sweetie pie lion.🤗...waiting to read about the warrior dutta...ummm end of sweet jmm2.😭😭😭...twinky baby sad.😭...big teddy hugs from twinky baby...🤗
thanks for your lovely comment , and the shot.s yes it the countdown to the end of LTL1.. even I am sad..BUT then  looking foward to a happy ending.. myself.. much love hammie.. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Dutta~Naku

Episode 305

21st March 2011

In the forest

Mahadev reads, the note, "my dearest brother Dutta Bhau, with love from your sister Kala, if you want to save them ,then come to the red valley" Dutta flares his nostrils, and Mahadev looks at the photos, the first one  is  that of Aye Sahib.. and Dutta grabs it and runs his fingers loving over  it.. Mahadev says, it's an old woman; three women and two men; Bhau, it's looks like they haven't eaten for days, as they appear weak, seems they are in someone's captivity! Dutta turns away his face and grinds,! she's the  captor! she's my sister! my family's enemy one who has held my family captive.. then he turns  to Ranga,  now tell me  properly how  many men were there? what did they look like? what did they do to  Naku? a confused and wounded  Ranga replies, Dutta Bhau, they were saying something like Kala.. kala.. put I couldn't understand ,why  Naku vahini  was saying, "Kala's enmity is not with you but with her? so she said, take her along with them! I couldn't understand anything! because  Naku vahini also told them that you can see now!.. then he turns to Mahadev and gives him the flowers, Mahadev Bhau, these  Naku vahini sent for you! to restore Bhau's eyes, that's why she went into the forest! Mahadev smiles, the herbal flower! this is the very flower!  But Dutta snatches the flowers from Mahadev and growls.. why did you do this  Naku? you promised me that you won't go ! why did you break your promise? why did you do it? Dutta lowers his head  in fury. Mahadev comes to  Dutta to  clarify things , yes Bhau she did break the promise given to you, but it's for your sake she did so! for your love ! for the sake of your eyes! ... to get these flowers, Nakusha worked so hard! her efforts will not go in vain!  I'll go to the village immediately! and prepare the medication! your sight will be restored Bhau! shouts Mahadev and Dutta furrows his brow and looks ahead..

The battlefield 

At the edge of the river side backed by a back ground of trees and dry shrubbery..  against the receding bank stand BGs dressed in  black in a curved row. In the middle of the  chosen red valley area on a raised up  stage , sits Kala  in a regal ornate chair like a  queen! beside her  on one side stands her advisor Sudarshan, and on the other stands Seema who asks, why are we here? Kala replies sarcastically, I have arranged a function for the arrival of Dutta Bhau! he must be on his way now.. no sooner she says that, the red jeep  carrying  the family arrives. The family is marched off like prisoners by the BG to Kala.  Kala sneers at her mother, greetings, mother, now that you are here, your son should be  coming shortly too!  Kishore taunts Kala, in this battle of virtue and vice only the righteous army will survive! before Arjun, Kirshna's  charioteer  as the evil doers  won't last!  Baji too adds, make arrangements for drums and cymbals .. as befitting  Bhau's victory!. Then the second black jeep carrying  Nakusha arrives..  Kala and sudarshan think it's  Dutta.. but much to Seema, Kala and  Sudarshan's disappointment  it's   Nakusha! the family is puzzled to see her.. wondering where Dutta was? Kala calls out, come  Nakusha  vahini!..  Naku  moves straight to Aye Sahib and both of them hug! Kala watches and sneers,  Nakusha vahini, you?? seems today god is gracious to me! what better luck than this, you yourself have turned up here! Gaikwad reports , that they went to deliver the parcel to Dutta and met her on the way, so we brought her along, watch Dutta will come after now!  Kala is well pleased and she says, for once someone has done my job properly, you'll get your reward gaikwad! just let Dutta get here then I'll light his pyre before all to see! Seema is shocked to hear Kala's words, no Kala! what are you saying? this is deceptive!  Kala turns to Seema, deception word doesn't sound right coming from you! Seema cries, but you promised me ,that you won't let any harm come to Dutta! and Kala snubs her, only fools believe in promises! Still.. you helped me ,so I'll spare your life! so dear Seema what I will is going to happen! and Seema is held at gunpoint too.

Naku calls out, Kalavati  your fight is with me!  release Saab 's family!take your revenge from me..  and Kala replies, oh my innocent blossom! I don't  hate you! in fact I love you  and the fire of revenge in my heart! I have enmity toward's him whose nuptial chain you wear! In fact I have enmity towards every person who loves Dutta! and besides the point is not to separate Dutta and  Nakusha! all know how much they love each other! so you'll live together and then die together as well ! enter the hereafter together as well isn't that so? so that's why before everyone, today your love will be put to death!  she smiles and  Baji calls out, you are so full of conceit Kala! that you can't see your own strength or weakness! just you watch he will come and bring such a  tempest that even you won't be able to stand before him!  Kishore calls out, pride comes before a fall! you too will turn to dust!  Naku just looks helpless..

Dutta's healing

Back at the village, Mahadev anoints and places the healing flowers on the symbol of Shiva.. seeking the gods blessings. Dutta lies on a bed covered with a white  sheet.. the rest of the villagers all stand in obeisance before the god Shiva. Hymns invoking the powers of the god are sung by the  community .. Dutta moves his head side to side.. as he too is anointed .. Mahadev completes his prayer  to Shiva for Dutta's healing and carries the mortar and pestle with the herbal paste back to Dutta .. Dutta waits impatiently and sits up irritated, on his bed. Dutta moans,  Mahadev bhai.. I have to go to  Naku! I don't have time!  Mahadev says, lie back Bhau  but Dutta growls, I have to go to her this instant!   Mahadev looks  down kindly at Dutta and says, Bhau I know even  in your blind state you are equivalent to ten warriors! but if your eyesight  returns your strength will be to equal  to a hundred warriors!  The red valley is a hundred yards from  here! and  to get there without  sight can be difficult! Dutta moans, that's what I am trying to say I don't have the time!  Mahadev says gently dutta  dithers, and Mahadev reminds him, Bhau trust, have faith,  lord Shiva  will make you well..  lie down.. and Mahadev applies the paste... on Dutta's eyelids..

This has to be the highlight of the episode.. Dutta's religious faith is tested.. he was born in a religious household and hence followed all the practices and rites of the family deities.  But as a devotee who follows a particular faith than faces a spate of tribulations.. the devotes faith shakes  and bitterness sets in. Often  the devotes personal deity is held responsible  for the tribulations in their life! although their own  flaws cause troubles.. but they fail to recognize that. Dutta too went through this scenario.. he lost his faith. In the scene here where Mahadev wants him to wait.. Dutta reacts as a typical devote who would rather take matters in his own hands to fight a situation. He is impatient, anxious.. he wanted Naku's prayers for his  eye sight heard immediately with miracle results! but the miracle happens when Dutta allows it to happen spiritually.. restores his personal faith in his personal deity again..

Battlefield

While Dutta's eyes are healed..incendiary devices, are laid  under the pebbles. Kala  watches  confidently.. the family too watches as connective camouflaged wires are laid to become a deadly  trap for Dutta.The BG cover the mines with pebbles using their  palms.  the family looks on and  Sudarshan smiles delightfully.. the BG calls out, Kala Tai! all preparations are done!  Kala says, smoothly , then what are we waiting for? take these people! she points to the family and herself sits on the regency chair!   Sudarshan   says to Kala, I suggest Kala ,that I head for the forest!  so I can act as a guide for Dutta!  now that he's blind! If he can't find his way than our time will be wasted!  What do you reckon? I'll be back ... and Kala gives him a sly smile, sure! go ahead!  Sudarshan  calls mathre  and a few  in a black jeep. The rest of the family just watches Kala's  evil show of power.

Dutta's  healing

Mahadev prays to  Shiva.. Dutta  still lies on the bed  with a white piece of cloth  around the circumference of his head  and his eyes. All the villagers pray earnestly for Dutta's healing. Dutta waits with his mouth pulled down. Mahadev ends his final prayer before Shiva and returns to Dutta and gently props Dutta in a sitting posture on the bed. With an excited smile, looking at  Ranga and Bhola, Mahadev unwinds the bandage slowly... and he smiles hopefully at Shiva's image. The bandage is off! Dutta sits with his eyes closed. All wait, and watch. Mahadev , asks Dutta, open your eyes slowly Bhau...and Dutta painfully  flutters his eyes.. as  Ranga , Bhola all wait.. then Dutta blinks , raises his eye brows opens his eyes and sees blurry images of  Ranga and Bhola ,moves his eyes sees Mahadev.. and then looks ahead with narrowed eyes...turns his head ,sees cloudy images of people..  then looks up the light makes him shut his eyes  and Mahadev leans over him.. and then hands him over.. Aye Sahib's picture.. Bhau this is your family's picture!   and Dutta blinks and it's family photo that he sees when he regains his sight!..not Naku's as he desired..he stares at the picture and his  eye brows furrow but then seeing Baji near Aye Sahib, makes him smile as he feels the photo lovingly..the villagers delight that Dutta can see now! but soon Dutta's smile turns to rage and he sides his face and looks up at Mahadev  with anger then turns his eyes back to his family photo  and speaks to his mother... don't fear mother.. I am on my way!.. the people who treated you like this! I will teach them a lesson! will not spare you Kalaaa! Dutta roars! Mahadev says..bhau I am with you! and the rest of the villagers too shout , yes we are with  you! but Dutta takes Mahadev's  hand and and says, no Mahadev  bhai.. already you all have done so much for me.. this battle is mine alone!  lives may be lost in this  war and that's the last thing I want!.. but Mahadev mocks, yes Bhau what did you call me ? your friend? and now suddenly I have turned into a stranger! you said we were one family! if one brother faces trouble.. then all stand by him! and Ranga too adds,  and it's our duty to  protect   Nakusha  vahini!   Tana  says, Bhau you put your life in danger for our sake, how can we all forget this! with us it's our duty to respect and provide protection to our guest! and all agree! Dutta  hauls himself forward from the foot of the bed and stands up on his feet.

Preparing for battle

Back in his tent , Dutta picks up fancy daggers in sheaths.. he shoves them in his rolled sleeve of his black pathiani and tapes it around his bicep.. his face is grim and stern. Then he picks up the  other dagger and  repeats the action on the other arm as well. Then he feels he's ready but Mahadev comes into his   tent.. and says Bhau! and  he present him  a sword in a sheath!  Bhau this is from the community! this has  Shiva's blessings on it here take it! Dutta looks down at the sword that Mahadev hands over to him.. remember..Mahadev had told Dutta clearly that the villagers do not pick up arms  to fight!

But this anger that Dutta has is righteous anger .. virtue fighting vice! Mahadev says , this sword was always raised to uphold the truth! Dutta ponders.. and then says, mahadev bhai , lets be on our way. He pushes his arm through the sword hanger and  hitches it on to his shoulder.. and Dutta  steps out of tent ready for battle with Mahadev.

Dutta walks stifflylooks as if in a trance. Villagers smile and admire him. A white  stallion waits for him.. ties in with the tales of yore.. knights in shining armour  riding a white steed.. fighting to uphold the truth and save a damsel in distress..

Dutta stands by the steed and Mahadev says, Bhau this is Dhavel, he knows all the routes of the forest well! he won't desert or lead you astray you Bhau. Dutta puts his hand on the horse's back and asks the men in a big voice, are you all ready? they all reply yes Bhau! raising their swords,  with a stern face  Dutta puts his foot in the stirrup and throws his leg over the horses back and sits up on the  saddle! Bhola ,  Ranga ,  Tana looks up at him like he is their hero!

Dutta sits poised on the white stallion.. surrounded by the villagers with raised swords! Episode Hamlet53 1.11.14

The finest of LTL1 continues .. one reason I loved the programme was it's inclusion of the rural  glimpses into life , lifestyles.. fishing villages , and the   wild terrains..  the battlefield  was a brilliantly picturized  scene.. as good as Damoder ,Dutta face off..  loved the high drama.. in this episode  and the next one.. mishal is not short of a knight! a hero..  gangster?

N.B~naila, twinky, tammy. fassben

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
finally dutta's eyes back thanks to nakku and kala overconfidence whole life she was with dutta but she didn't understand that when dutta come face to face with enemy he doesn't leave them
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie :)
And here it is, what we've been waiting for. The battle to supposedly end all battles. The ultimate showdown between the two big wigs of PV: Dutta vs Kala. 

Everyone get your popcorn ready, things are about to go down!

I liked this episodes, it was in many senses that 'calm' before the storm. That anticipation, before a result. That build up to a battle/fight. It really set the foundation for what I assume is supposed to be biggest moment in the history of LTL (aside from naku's real face revealled) 

Having said that there are a few things I felt were a bit rushed. (Yes rushed.) Yes, me-the one who notoriously complained about the lack of pace feels like something was rushed. Of course I know why it was, context wise to crudely put it, they couldn't wait to oust MR and in my eyes bring on their own barbaadi. But hey-ho. Spilled milk and all that. 

What I felt was rushed was: one; Dutta's eye sight restoration-I'd have liked to see more going into preparing the herbal medicine, and I'd have liked to glorified and/or brought to light that side of healing more. I'd have liked more in terms of how it takes time for his eyes to adjust. Maybe at first he see's little then it builds, or maybe he needs to protect his eyes from light at first etc etc. I'd have liked to see his frustrations. As Hammie pointed out, indeed Dutta expected his wife to pray and her prayers to be answered immediately, because she is a devotee, so ergo in the order of things, her prayers should be fast tracked. I'd have liked to have seen him frustrated at how long the medicine would take to take it's effect and that frustration to be exacerbated. As each time/moment spent waiting for the medicine to take it's effect was a second too long away from his wife and family. 

All of that could easily have been done sooner, I honestly feel we had to much time in between, from the moment, he was up and walking with Seema to him reuniting with Naku, all of that could have been consolidated and more of a focus should have been put on his healing whether that be physical in terms of regaining his eyesight or spiritual in terms of becoming forgiving. 

also Shall I not point out how on Earth they found Dutta's attire in the middle of the jungle? I mean where did they go: 'Gangsters 'R' Us' which is right next to the fruit shop from which Dutta bought all that exotic fruit for Naku back in JMM1 days? (nit picking-yes, but I'm allowed too! ;P)

once again thank you Hammie, if anything comes to me that I missed. "I'll be back" ;P