Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 247

30th December 2010

Dutta & Baji

Baji points Dutta's gun at his temple.. ready to give up his life  for his Bhau, in order to prove his loyalty.. Dutta watches Baji.. nothing surprises him.. in fact instead of being worried at his own cowardliness ,  Baji  counts himself lucky to prove his worth , so boldy , without delay  stands before his  Dutta to prove himself right, and   Sudarshan wrong! there's no stopping him now as he starts clicking empty rounds in the one bullet loaded revolver.. then he gets to the last one and smiles at Dutta.. and is about to pull the trigger  when Dutta intervenes and twists  Baji's gun up wards and the bullet fires up in the air instead! as he pulls his arm down.. Baji  smiles at Bhau  victorious! nothing needed to be said..  Baji  knows his Bhau need not say much ,Dutta  intervention  shows what flows between Dutta and  Baji..

But Dutta does glare at Baji , astounded at his friends strategy of.. action  speaks louder then words..  Sudarshan   is flabbergasted at  what  transpires.

Dutta is disturbed at the length  Baji can go for him, and moves  away and shakily heads to his room!  Baji  slams the gun on top of the bar service  and reaches out for the bottle and takes a swig., stands still..   Sudarshan hangs his head  down , completely speechless.. Baji gives  Sudarshan a scoffing gaze and walks off too ,leaving  Sudarshan..  alone at the bar.

Dutta's den

Unable to handle  Baji's show of loyalty..  Dutta  hurts in his room.. why did he let  Baji go through hell! yet more so put  himself in hell too... life without  Baji? unimaginable..  if only he could kiss and make up with  Baji.. but  Baji too the one closest to his heart had betrayed him..

As always if no one else can.. Dutta's mum turns up in nick of time to  stroke the ruffled feathers of her chick. Dutta ? you ok I heard a  shot! and that   Baji, where is he? is he ok..? Dutta faces his mother's  question, yes Aye, he's fine,so am I ..as his mother,  that's all she needed to know, you rest then..and she turns to leave ,but he stops her.. may be he'll tell her he's had a change of heart for  Baji ?..he's clearly troubled.. the boy who needs his mum over takes the stubborn lion..will you sit with me for a bit?of course as his mother ,  she is overjoyed to see that  her son has told her he needs her..

Dutta & Aye

In the absence of  Naku and  Baji.. Dutta decides to off load with his mother.. they both sit side by side on the foot of his bed.. when I was a child you told me a tale of the boy who killed his mother. .but took her heart , and ran toward's the jungle! he ran and ran! Suddenly he stumbled, tripped and fell! But out of his dead mother's heart.. still came her voice.. "are you alright my child? hope you are not hurt?.. look at me Aye.. I am like that child who killed his mother..I give you so much grief.. one after the another,  they are never ending! I disregard your advice! but still you always come and ask me , are you alright my son? hope you are not hurting? His mother  brushes his remorse aside, before he drowns further into depression and gives him a nudge of encouragement!

Hey! you're  not that bad.. you are my shravan.. who will  suffer banishment for twelve years for the love of your mother.. for my happiness you'll do anything.. however much its against your own wishes.. you put me first! and yourself last! that's the kind of son you are Dutta!  overcome with emotions Dutta confesses, I am tired mother!  now like sharvan I haven't got the strength to carry burdens on my shoulders...I just want to rest my head on your lap like a child..and she smiles, and says, of course you can, you don't have to ask..

Outhouse

Dutta's waistcoat becomes a  valuable prop for  Naku..

It hangs off  Naku's clasped arms.. as she gazes lovingly out of her open window...and recalls how he threw the cushion across to her in the  bonfire party.. as if doing her a favour by joining in the game... then she recalls how much rage  her Saab's  waist coat causes in Kala.. so much so she throws it in the fire.  Naku recalls. Kala's threat.. and prays , Bappa, give me the strength to protect Saab from Kala Tai's  dangerous onslaught.. help me.. Naku clutches , the piece of clothing to her heart.

Kala's dream

Dutta lay his head in Naku's lap.. Kala turns up  in the outdoor blue peacock are and sees Dutta reclined on the settee ,his head in  Naku's lap..  Dutta   mumbles, I was very unjust to you..  Naku  replies, you have full right over me, and Dutta admits, I am very fortune to have a wife like you in my life..  Naku replies, actually I am more fortunate that you accepted me.. you trusted me.. dutta confides, but one thing is confirmed  Naku, that someone did attempt to separate us from each other! if I get hold of that person! but who can it be  Naku?.. Kala  from far squirms, and fears  Naku might tell him about her.. naku replies ..it's some one close to you Saab.. Dutta sits up alarmed..what are you saying  Naku? some close to me? tell me  Naku who is it? look if you don't disclose who that person is.. then how can I do justice with you?..  Naku  looks at him and says, Kala Tai ! Saab.. Kala glares venomously at  Naku.. who continues ,she's the one to stir poison in your life !..kala  calls from where she stands..she's lying Dutta Bhau!  don't you trust his girl! when the time cames, this girl... but Naku cuts her short ,  shut up!  Saab ,this what she is really like!.. Kala  lifts her hand to slap  Naku,how dare you raise your voice at me! Kala .protests, but  Naku raises her hand and gives Kala a tight slap acros her  face . Dutta watches  quietly, and then hurts and says, meaning that when ever you spoke to me, you were simultaneously hatching conspiracies against me! and he moves toward's her. Kala denies it, of course not Dutta Bhau ..but  snubs her,  you are  a blot on the bond of a brother and sister! a shocked Kala glares at  Naku then pleads to Dutta, you are believing this girl? your are my brother , besides why would I do this to you? I love you Dutta Bhau, please don't believe in what she says! but Dutta says, now  there is no place for you in my life! I don't want to soil my hands by killing you! so it's best that you get out from my house! and Dutta drags her by the arm and throws her out..

Kala screams .. don't throw me out Dutta Bhau!  and she wakes up from her nightmare!  Kishore wakes her up and can see she's visibly shaken.. she tells  Kishore ,she saw a nightmare ..it was awful! that Dutta Bhau was being attacked from all sides! and Kishore laughs at her and replies, don't you worry, nothing will happen to Dutta Bhau! this time as  Nakusha is with him! didn't you see them last night, without saying any thing they said loads to each other.. now you shouldn't get such  bad dreams as nothing will happen to Dutta Bhau...so go back to sleep! She tells him to sleep, while she gets a glass of water.

Chaskar & Kala

Kala pays off , Chaskar for killing  Suresh.. and tempts him with a bigger job and bigger amount of money!.. she plays on his ambition of becoming the next Bhau in place of Dutta Bhau! he mocks her unimpressed by her waking him up in the middle of the night! Kala mocks him in return,  so you think you'll kill Dutta Bhau? you think you can reach him?  you can sniff around for him till eternity! still you won't be able to find him!..he asks her suspiciously ,you seem to know  the inside  information about Dutta.. how's that possible? who are you?? Kala gives him a captivating smile, you just think about being the next don of ratnagiri.. you have an option, either you trust me, or forever be Dutta's slave.  Chaskar replies, you may or may not be entirely trustworthy! But since I want to progress, then I will have to take this risk! Kala warns him, you talk too much  Chaskar, but let it be known, that if you cannot finish off Dutta Bhau, then  I will surely, finish you off! ..and no I am not threatening you.. just alerting you that even every child of this area will hunt you down and give you your death!..he assures her, he's given her his word and he will do the job for her..

She warns him on her way out, just be vigilant  Chaskar, I'll let you know what and when you need to know..and she is on heoway out.

Chaskar says aloud, now Dutta Bhau, you have a good night's rest!  Like I am going to do too.. because  tomorrow  I am going to sing a lullaby and put you to eternal sleep.now soon enough patil vadi will change to  Chaskar wadi !  he fantasises..

Dutta &Aye

It's morning and Dutta wakes up, his head in his mother's lap.. he there all night. She strokes his hair. He sits up..she asks him if she slept properly,  he replies, honestly speaking feels like I slept after ages ..buts what's this, you didn't sleep at all?she replies with motherly affection, it's fine , just seeing you sleep peacefully  , relaxed my heart! ..the maid comes in carrying his breakfast , saying  Naku vahini has sent it.. this time he gives more joy to his mother.. put it on the table, I'll eat it.. Aye says, ok you have your tea ,then have a shower.. and make sure you wear new clothes, think of it as making  a new start of your life!

After having a wash ,he sits on his settee,  puts on the ornaments associated with his image of Dutta Bhau.. his jewellery, gold chain wrist watch.. ring.. and then tucks into the poha that  Naku  made.

Baji..  sheepishly  stands by his open door and peeps in .. sees Dutta having breakfast.. then he knocks ,and Dutta cranks his neck and gives him a sided look.. episode ends Hamlet53 15.8. 14

~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Many a times, fate plays strange games.. Sudarshan nastiness, serves as  a softener of  Dutta's heart.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        His cutting remarks  to  Baji before Dutta, to me, prompted Dutta to carry out the Russian roulette game.. so  Sudarshan's acid comments to  Baji ,in fact  proved to be a boon in redeeming  Dutta's bond with  Baji..

Dutta meanwhile may be battering himself for suggesting Russian roulette..how did he even not think that   Baji wouldn't  take it up without thinking twice.. what if  Baji had been shot??

The other issue is what's  Dutta  going to do about it.. forgive  Baji?

With Dutta, self assessment of the domino effect of his actions on others is beginning.. with this self evaluation..regrets, remorse... follow  gradually leading to the early signs  towards  the grace of forgiveness..

Kala's nightmare..spells out for her the possibility if Naku spells the beans on her.. the worst possible scenario she will have to face is being kicked out of the house again..  Kishore of course..  tells her nothing of sorts can happen to Dutta as  Naku is there to protect him.. Kala deduces, it's true , so she has to act now..

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 248

31st  December 2010

Dutta & Baji

Baji  comes into the room.. Dutta watches him ,his head cranked, holding a cup of tea in his hand.  Baji  looks subdued.. almost ashamed. Dutta  turns his face from him.. baji starts, Bhau,ummh,  last night I spoke a bit too much.. forgive me ,I was sloshed.. Dutta replies calmly, in future be careful...and gives him a sided look...and then orders, get the car out..it's getting late for the meeting.  Baji thinks nothing of Dutta's words and turns to leave, with a ,yes Bhau..then turns around to look at Dutta who sips his tea..shall I go and get the car out? me? dutta mutters , put some oil in your ears first, so you can hear properly, need them in good working order for the meeting! you're acting if this is the first time you're coming to a meeting with me. Baji  is amazed! No Bhau ,I mean yes Bhau! I'll leave straightaway and get the car out!

Sudarshan at the gate

He questions  BG , who are on duty at the back gate? He tells them some lame story  so that they can be moved from their post duties at the gate.. a man comes, and  Sudarshan  asks him , according to plan, to fit the bomb under the car Dutta is likely to use.. the man gets to work..

Naku & Aye

Joyously  Aye Sahib  tells  Naku that  last night Dutta slept on her lap! and she watched him asleep ! today is a special day.. looks like happiness has come back into this house after ages !the breakfast you sent up to his room , he actually ate it. Both women smile and  Naku says, it's all  Bappa's grace!  Baji yells  Naku!  I had lost all hope that Bhau will ever forgive me! but today when I went to his room, he told me to get the car out in our old style..I got it, that he has forgiven me, so Bhau and myself will be going to work together like we used to!  Naku if you hadn't given me strength , this day wouldn't have dawned..and Aye Sahib, if you hadn't stopped me from leaving that day , I would have smarted all my life that Bhau  abandoned me! and he bends to  touch Aye Sahib's  feet..and she blesses him.. hope you are always part of this family!aye  Jagdammba ! she looks at  Naku and admits,  Naku I have full faith that our Dutta has changed..and  Naku replies,  I did pray to the goddess, and that Chanda  that I told you about, she prayed for me and I prayed for her.. may be god granted her prayer!aye Sahib says, next time if you meet her, be sure to invite her!..  Naku  says ,my fasting has ended, I'll make arrangements  for worship..

Kala in security room

Kala checks out the progress  of the man who is fitting the bomb under Dutta's car under  Sudarshan's supervision. The two BG that  Sudarshan sent off return.. and he sends  them off  again so that the man under Dutta's car can finish off fixing the bomb..

Chaskar phones Dutta  

Dutta tells him, he'll  be there within two hours.  Chaskar replies, Bhau if you are late ,the auspicious time will pass.. and Dutta  retorts, you never consulted me on the venue?  It'll take me some time to get there.. it's the land's end of Ratnagiri..chaskar  argues, yes Bhau but where the land allotment is, the meeting has to be there  isn't it?   with full rites, and that too by my Bhau's hands! yeah Bhau it's  Chaskar's dream that I will build a huge housing estate on this land!..but Dutta cuts his phone off!  Chaskar feels snubbed , he says ,hey Bhau Sahib! dont be so arrogant!other wise you'll die stiffened too! . .baji runs up the wooden steps and meets Dutta on the landing ,shall we go Bhau? and Dutta nods and both friends come down the stairs.. together.. Baji asks, where are we heading to Bhau?. and Dutta says to meet  Chaskar..

Kala in the security room

Kala checks the monitors.. giving her a view of the car park, where the bomb is being fixed, the other in the main entrance hall.. she contacts  Sudarshan by her phone to know about the progress of the task in hand! she tells him to move the BG as Dutta and  Baji are heading outside..  Sudarshan's face wears a scowl. She panics and  he assures her..  Dutta stops by his mother in the indoor garden area and tells her, we are leaving for work.. we're travelling long distance so will return home late..aye smiles, and blesses them ,hope your friendship lasts for ever..

Kala panics and Sudarshan tells the man to hurry up , who replies,I am not attaching a firecracker but a bomb, any mistake and we'll be dead meat!

Dutta & Baji leave

Both friends walk purposefully together, towards the  exit.. Kala panics and she briskly goes to hallway and watches how far gone Dutta and  Baji were. Just as they were about to step out , Naku calls from behind.. saab!  he stops and   Baji turns back.. and sees  Naku with the arti thalli..  Baji waits for Dutta to turn..then after  some thought he does and gives her a look..they look at each other, Kala turns up and fumes as  Naku  tells him, Saab I kept a fast for you! I  went to the temple and got this sacred thread...I wanted to tie it on your wrist.. every one waits.. will Dutta go to her? wear the sacred thread?

He slowly walks to her ..kala burns in anger, he stands before her and stares on her shy face.. she carries on with the arti.. she holds  the thread and he takes the thalli  from her and offers his other arm  so she can  tie the thread around his wrist..  Baji and Aye beam with delight  ,while Kala is consumed by the fire of rage. Dutta  looks ahead, past  Naku ,as she finishes tying the read sacred thread..he gives the thalli back to her, and she bends to touch his feed but he quickly  inclines and  feels her upper arms and raises her ..but soon after lets go off her arms .. then stares  down at her, sadly??  Naku says Saab today my fasting has ended, for your protection and welfare, I am willing to observe more fasting.. Dutta looks at her , then   turns and goes off.. aye Sahib calls out.. Dutta! Dutta! he stops and turns ,and she reminds him. that it's  Naku's fast ends..so finish off your work quickly and come home.. Dutta hears and then leaves home with  Baji.

Kala phones suds , he gives her the good news , Tai the jobs been done.. Kala smiles slyly..

Baji,Dutta head for the black saloon.. suds hides and watches.. Dutta gets in the drivers's seat ,puts the car in gear.. the BG open the gates and Dutta drives out of Patil Nivas ..  Sudarshan closes the gates and has a twisted smile on his face.. confident that this was   Dutta's farewell!

Seema's den

Seema sits before her dresser and feels the thread  Naku tied around her wrist.. she has a FB.. of passing by Dutta driving his black jeep..what a coincidence that I saw Dutta  after years ,and that too on the same date I left him seven years ago.. surely this is the will of the gods! and  also to meet that girl who tied  this sacred thread around my wrist...felt that it was some message ,some sign from the gods..FB..  Naku saying to her, hope god fulfils your heart's desire... Seema muses, I feel the time for my repentance has approached..

Kala & Sudarshan

It seems that Kala Bhau has already occupied Dutta's office.. his kursi.. his chair!  Sudarshan enters all smiles! and reports to a victorious Kala ,all done Tai!  oops  I almost  forgot  the  important thing! he pulls out a remote control from his breast pocket...and handles it carefully, and presents it to Kala..the remote control of the bomb !she takes it and delights in it, brilliant! now looking at this, I can't help but think, who can I trust more.. Chaskar? or Sudarshan? . . sudarshan's   face suddenly falls.. surely Kala should trust him more?  episode ends, Hamlet53 16.8.14.

Things are moving so comfortably with Dutta.. all is calm and good.. he makes up with  Baji. becomes mamma's little boy again.. even eats a couple of spoon fuls of  Naku prepared food..

All  this tranquillity before the storm which heralds ,new leadership in Patil Nivas ..

N.B many thanks for reading the previous wu.fassben, uwith, naila,  Naku , bart, twinky,dilse .. missing you tammy.. partner..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie, thank you for the updates :)
Twinkle: honestly you don't need me to say this, but yes we do love the time and effort you take to provide us with gifs :) 

Baji the victorious: Normally I always write Bechara Baji, but not today. Although his act could be classed as foolish by most-it was and will remain-true to his character. One of the most genuine things he has done. Baji like Dutta is not great with words. Yes he is far more vocal. Yes he is more open about his inner feelings. Yes to all of that. BUT he isn't that great with getting his view across; the passion of what he wants to say the zeal of his heart; yes they all come across in abundance but his actual words flail somewhat. Indeed Hammie you are right this is a case of actions speal louder than words. Especially when that mantra is what Dutta believes in himself. 

In fact I think it is that as opposed to anything else which makes him realise who are his true allies. Yes he does take his sweet time in coming to that realisation (as we shall see in the next couple of months) but nonethless it is actions that speak to him more than actual words. Perhaps it is for this reason that while Kala does appear to succeed in brainwashing Dutta somewhat with her 'whispering and emotional blackmail' it is always temporary. If anything to me that is what Kala always suffers from: temporary victory. She goes all out and makes her evil move yet although it looks like she may have won, it's only ever for the time being. As they say; true love (romantic or otherwise) does indeed conquer all. 

Dutta & Aye: Now these are the kind of scenes that we needed. It's great and wonderful to see Tasha and even the budding friendship of Duji but this mother son moment-which we are deprived of a lot on this show-was surely missed. It warmed my heart. Mostly because I was pleasantly surprised at Dutta's tale. The story he spoke of with the boy and the mother's heart is actually something I was taught as a child at mosque. It was one of the first religious tales/hadith that was mentioned to us as children so that we could truly understand and appreciate our mother's role in our lives. 

the second reason why I loved this scene was because it showed us Dutta's vulnerability. He isn't the don, the gangster, the bhau, the great man. He is Dutta, son of {I forgot her name] but yes he merely a son in that moment. A son who is hurting. A son who is tired. A son who has grown weary of the burdens and pain he has been harboring for a long time. A son who feels defeated. A son whose only solace is in the laps of his dear mother. You don't have to be a mamma's boy to feel that sukoon and that is what we saw today. Discussion aside of whether indeed Dutta is a mamma's boy or not, this was a plain and simple telling of a young boy hurting and being comforted by his mother.

I mentioned vulnerability. As I was writing the above it just struck me. This entire episode seems to have been focused on the idea of vulnerability. There was Dutta with his (as I have mentioned above) then there was Baji. Baji's vulnerability shone through his 'singing' first but mostly through his view of 'ar ya par' notion in the game of russian roulette. For him to do that without batting an eyelid pointed out someone who has nothing left to lose. Technically he did still have his life to lose, but in Baji's eyes if Dutta is not part of his life, then it is no life at all. SO he was not afraid of losing it. 

Yet these two were not the only vulnerable ones. Kala is too. Now that I found most telling. Not does her nightmare speak volumes about her insecurity in regards to the Tasha bond. But note how in her nightmare, Dutta is shown as merely evicting her from his house. Even in her deepest subconscious, there is something there which tells her that he will not kill her. It's as though Kala is so consumed by her need to be the 'don' of the place to be the Queen Regent so as to speak that the idea of being evicted from her Palace is more frightening than  the thought of her brother killing her. It's as though she can lose her life but she cannot lose her power. If anything she really reminds me of Cercei Lannister (game of thrones books) at this point. The woman who's lust for power is slowly maddening her. The madness in Kala is evident through her desperation (Ie her recent encounters with Naku), her tactile moves (planting bombs, double dealing with everyone) and even her nightmare. 

next update;

"Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge"...And just like that our awesome twosome are reunited. Love live Duji ey? ;)

[edited] I actually had quite  a bit to say (what is new) but then realised it's more relevant to the next update so I took it out.

Instead I will say this: their was some air of finality in the way Dutta left home, don't you think? The way he walked, the way he interacted with people I couldn't help but feel as though there was a deep sense of foreboding. May be it's because I have the benefit of hindsight but I dunno I had that chilling effect when he moved through the house (and this if you take the Kala plot out of the equation,) 
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
fab ud
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

Hi Hammie, thank you for the updates :)  happy saturday.. lardki..

Twinkle: honestly you don't need me to say this, but yes we do love the time and effort you take to provide us with gifs :)  yeah twinks you make us all happy..😛

Baji the victorious: Normally I always write Bechara Baji, but not today. Although his act could be classed as foolish by most-it was and will remain-true to his character. One of the most genuine things he has done. Baji like Dutta is not great with words. 👏 Yes he is far more vocal. Yes he is more open about his inner feelings. Yes to all of that. BUT he isn't that great with getting his view across; the passion of what he wants to say the zeal of his heart; yes they all come across in abundance but his actual words flail somewhat. Indeed Hammie you are right this is a case of actions speal louder than words. Especially when that mantra is what Dutta believes in himself.
naila thujhe pata hai.. dutta knew how baji would react..  he wanted suddy to see  where his loyalty stands..

In fact I think it is that as opposed to anything else which makes him realise who are his true allies. Yes he does take his sweet time in coming to that realisation (as we shall see in the next couple of months) but nonethless it is actions that speak to him more than actual words. Perhaps it is for this reason that while Kala does appear to succeed in brainwashing Dutta somewhat with her 'whispering and emotional blackmail' it is always temporary. If anything to me that is what Kala always suffers from: temporary victory. She goes all out and makes her evil move yet although it looks like she may have won, it's only ever for the time being. As they say; true love (romantic or otherwise) does indeed conquer all.  so true..

Dutta & Aye: Now these are the kind of scenes that we needed. It's great and wonderful to see Tasha and even the budding friendship of Duji but this mother son moment-which we are deprived of a lot on this show-was surely missed. It warmed my heart. Mostly because I was pleasantly surprised at Dutta's tale. The story he spoke of with the boy and the mother's heart is actually something I was taught as a child at mosque. It was one of the first religious tales/hadith that was mentioned to us as children so that we could truly understand and appreciate our mother's role in our lives. ..mother's love usually unquestioned..  it was apt inclusion though, especially where he confesses  the angst he causes her.. mishal's acting, his eyes were so telling .. what was beautiful here ,that aye is his foster maa..  mind you some questioned are raised about her nurturing.. she herself admitted  once that when dutta was going astray she should have intervened.. but didn't for a good life that dutta got for her and the girls..

the second reason why I loved this scene was because it showed us Dutta's vulnerability. He isn't the don, the gangster, the bhau, the great man. He is Dutta, son of {I forgot her name] but yes he merely a son in that moment. A son who is hurting. A son who is tired. A son who has grown weary of the burdens and pain he has been harboring for a long time. A son who feels defeated. A son whose only solace is in the laps of his dear mother. You don't have to be a mamma's boy to feel that sukoon and that is what we saw today. Discussion aside of whether indeed Dutta is a mamma's boy or not, this was a plain and simple telling of a young boy hurting and being comforted by his mother.. he asks for TLC.. Peace...

I mentioned vulnerability. As I was writing the above it just struck me. This entire episode seems to have been focused on the idea of vulnerability. There was Dutta with his (as I have mentioned above) then there was Baji. Baji's vulnerability shone through his 'singing' first but mostly through his view of 'ar ya par' notion in the game of russian roulette. For him to do that without batting an eyelid pointed out someone who has nothing left to lose. Technically he did still have his life to lose, but in Baji's eyes if Dutta is not part of his life, then it is no life at all. SO he was not afraid of losing it. 

Yet these two were not the only vulnerable ones. Kala is too. Now that I found most telling. Not does her nightmare speak volumes about her insecurity in regards to the Tasha bond. But note how in her nightmare, Dutta is shown as merely evicting her from his house. Even in her deepest subconscious, there is something there which tells her that he will not kill her. It's as though Kala is so consumed by her need to be the 'don' of the place to be the Queen Regent so as to speak that the idea of being evicted from her Palace is more frightening than  the thought of her brother killing her. It's as though she can lose her life but she cannot lose her power. If anything she really reminds me of Cercei Lannister (game of thrones books) at this point. The woman who's lust for power is slowly maddening her. The madness in Kala is evident through her desperation (Ie her recent encounters with Naku), her tactile moves (planting bombs, double dealing with everyone) and even her nightmare. 
plus she is obsessed  by being slapped, by naku..i.e..suffering moral defeat by naku
next update;and kala repeats that she hates to be defeated. once  she said

"Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge"...And just like that our awesome twosome are reunited. Love live Duji ey? ;)..yeah..for me LTL had some unforgettable pairinend of LTL1gs..  duji .. is number one for me.. kala /dutta , 2,  aye/dutta 3..  

[edited] I actually had quite  a bit to say (what is new) but then realised it's more relevant to the next update so I took it out.

Instead I will say this: their was some air of finality in the way Dutta left home, don't you think? The way he walked, the way he interacted with people I couldn't help but feel as though there was a deep sense of foreboding. May be it's because I have the benefit of hindsight but I dunno I had that chilling effect when he moved through the house (and this if you take the Kala plot out of the equation,)  well yes... but i tried not to point out.. but will do now.. last time dutta with sight ..  the lingering look he gives naku.. is the first/last.. as fair naku... after this scene.. he will not be able to see her.. till the end of LTL1.. .. thanks for reading and commenting naila..  love and  we all wait for your comments.. much love hammie.

goody2shoes thumbnail
Hammie, aah love your feedback.
I honestly felt that there was a subtle attempt to show that today when Dutta leaves the house he may not return. I know we have the benefit of hindsight, but I feel then when it was shown for the first time, there was an attempt to convey that. Whether it was a deliberate intention on part of the creative heads is another matter entirely but looking at from a clear point of view with no spoilers I can't help but feel that uneasiness that something is going to happen. 

Having said that for me this is where LTL ended for me. I know Mishal is still in it for the next couple of months (with the whole blindness and Kala getting her comeuppance but) to me this is where as someone who accidently ended up watching this show, then Youtubed Dutta's scenes, this for me is where LTL ended. I Don't quite know how to say it in words (I know of all people I am saying that, the shock horror that I am lost for words, I know!) but I do feel that from this point onwards the show is no longer laagi but somewhat of a spin off. The character's may still be there but the heart and soul somewhat vacated the building by this point. 

I will still watch and I will always comment here but for me, this is the point where I would normally tune out of a show. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

Hammie, aah love your feedback.  oyeee tere ahhh😛... makes me want to roarrr...  aacha jokes apart..    good you gave jawab..

I honestly felt that there was a subtle attempt to show that today when Dutta leaves the house he may not return. I know we have the benefit of hindsight, but I feel then when it was shown for the first time, there was an attempt to convey that. Whether it was a deliberate intention on part of the creative heads is another matter entirely but looking at from a clear point of view with no spoilers I can't help but feel that uneasiness that something is going to happen. 
 its almost   like his way out.. told you he wanted to leave.. for what ever .. PH couldn't cope with it..
Having said that for me this is where LTL ended for me.
for me too.. i was and still am bitter..wanted to see  the two M's in there normal good looks interacting with each other.. they did interact, in the beginning but she was koel naku.. not that she was not attractive.. later on she was made to look like a dusky beauty... but but..when dutta recognizes his pyar for her.. tu dutta ko blind kar diya.. blind to naku ke  outer beauty..
the actress remained gorri  with actors playing dutta replacement and the other guy who was the layabout digu... its only with Mishal to me...the lovely actress beauty was  kept low key.. but phir bhi.. Mishal/dutta ke saath mahi ke best chemistry rehe..

I know Mishal is still in it for the next couple of months (with the whole blindness and Kala getting her comeuppance but) to me this is where as someone who accidently ended up watching this show, then Youtubed Dutta's scenes, this for me is where LTL ended. I Don't quite know how to say it in words (I know of all people I am saying that, the shock horror that I am lost for words, I know!) but I do feel that from this point onwards the show is no longer laagi but somewhat of a spin off. The character's may still be there but the heart and soul somewhat vacated the building by this point.
I will still watch and I will always comment here but for me, this is the point where I would normally tune out of a show. 
for me.. the day mishal was packed off in the black van.. LTL 1 ended.. will stop doing wu.. koi interesting point nehi hai.. may watch it???humm? but i know it will wind me up..
love hammie..

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Episode~ 246
Hi hammie lion🤗
such a heart wrenching update dear.❤️...enjoyed it sooo much..❤️..dutta singing for naku.❤️.rishtey changing the original songs???.😲..why???.😕.ltl's original songs are really soulful and precious..❤️...loved the emotional scene between dutta & baaji.❤️..awee baaji..❤️.heart wrenching scene
❤️...Loyalty test...Dutta knows how  Baji will react ,he just wants  Suds to see  Baji's devotion and loyalty..❤️👍🏼..
..loved Suds ki reaction,when dutta taking out his gun.🤣...loved the update soo much❤️..Take care...will be back soon hammie lion🤗

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
loved the ud...thali scene & thread was too good😳
goody2shoes thumbnail
@Twinkle; it is safe to say that Suds soiled himself in that scene...that's my story and I am sticking to it ;)

@Hammie: I totally get what you mean about the lack of interaction as a 'in love and married couple' between Tasha (as in Mahi and Mishal) I recon that is what is most annoying about the show. As much as I enjoyed seeing Mishal stretch his acting abilities by playing someone who becomes blind, and as sweet as it was to see that Nakusha still loved him, if anything, loved him even more, I do feel bitter than just when things seem to be getting on track. Puff it's all taken from us.

Making Dutta blind may have been to parallel the love between them. When Nakusha was supposedly the 'ugly duckling' (I shall use that phrase ALthough I have A LOT to say on colour stereotypes and racism...) but yes when Nakusha was an ugly duckling, Dutta fell in love with her. In fact it was clear that he was physically attracted to her too. For that reason when the tables turn and it is now Dutta who is seemingly imperfect it was nice to see Nakusha love him. It kind of put to bed any reservations anyone may have about NAkusha's love ie that she was only attracted to the knight in shining armour. In the sense that Dutta was her saviour and in more ways than one to her a knight. A knight who is now injured, with his blindness yet Naku still loves him with all her heart. 

Nonethless despite the sweetness of the above and the fact that Mishal got to exercise his acting chops more. For me I think, had they not dragged the stroylines on for so long post being lost in the jungle, ie the whole wedding saga then it would have been entirely possible of us as the audience to have witnessed some 'happy blissful' moments between the two anchors of the show: Mishal and Mahi. 

But there is no point of crying over spilled milk. All we can do is watch what was given to us and analyse the living day lights out of it and then go ahead and create our own sweet moments via vids, sigs and FF :)  
Edited by goody2shoes - 9 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Naila
awee dear.🤗..Yeah sudarshan soiled himself...he deserved it🤣...awee dear you views are always interesting ❤️...superb dear..🤗..such a treat to read them ❤️...so sweeet of you...big teddy hugs from Twinky baby🤗