wonderful ud😊
thanks for reading and commenting much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee  hi naku😊

jeep mein dutta ka naku ko dekhna...haiii😊loved the ud
thanks for reading and commenting,much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 238

17th December 2010

Naku sits in Dutta's jeep and he takes her home..

Kala's den

Kala paces up in down deep in thought ,her two evil sisters watch her.  Sudarshan comes in panting and says, khare the driver rang and told him Bhau took  Nakusha to the temple!..  Leela chips in none of your moves work ! god knows what  Naku has about her? you also brought in  Suresh  to humiliate  Naku,  but it no effect  on Bhau.. his wife's ex lover comes into the house but Bhau even, so much so does not question  Naku!   this plan is not working Kala Tai!.. think of something fresh otherwise this husband and wife will reunite and we will be swatting  flies!   Sudarshan winds up.. fuming she smashes a flower vase on the floor.  Gives  Sudarshan a blood thirsty look and exits her room.

Tasha in jeep

Dutta keeps giving  Naku  looks via the jeeps rear mirror..  Chaskar rings and wants to know Dutta's whereabouts.. as he was waiting for him. Dutta was short with him.. while Chaskar tells him he has struck a deal with an renowned builder! Dutta checks  Naku out and tells  Chaskar he can't make it  so do the deal yourself.  Chaskar says it's our first deal , besides I 've made arrangements to celebrate this! Dutta says, change the time of the meeting and I'll get there as soon as I can!  Chaskar protests I have  arranged for the pandit too!  you'll have to come! for vahini' sake and Dutta snubs him, don't talk rubbish!  Chaskar smiles, you'll come and I am waiting  for you!

Dutta stops his jeep at the side gate.. she gets off in silence and he  drives off... and  Naku looks on.

In the kitchen

Naku cooks.. and dreams about the beggar's prayer FB.. may god bless you as a couple...  then Dutta in the jeep rolls his eyes.. at the mention  of the word couple. she smiles  shyly as she recalls  his furtive sided looks at her in the passenger seat.. how his eyes on her instead of the road, nearly  causes a collision with a pedestrian! Kala watches Naku's smug expression.  Naku asks a maid if she has tidied Dutta's room. she replies she'll tidy it after  she has finished her cooking.  Naku tells her with a wide smile, I'll do it.. Kala   looks at her..  this does not bode well  for Kala...things seem to be looking good for  Naku and Dutta.. as told by  Naku's smile. Kala waits for the house help to leave so she and  Naku can be alone.. Naku gives her a ready and waiting smile.

Kala slithers into the kitchen and hisses across at Naku over the island worktop.. you look very happy.. all because Dutta Bhau gave you a lift to the temple?  Naku looks at her mockingly.. Kala  continues, you think  just bcause Dutta allowed you to sit in his jeep, he's forgiven you? just don't be under this illusion  Nakusha .. Naku just rolls her eyes , enjoying Kala squirm... Kala sneers, here I just pulled one card out of my cards, then what would happen if I throw in my second card?  Naku  narrows her eyes and retorts, I don't know how to play cards Kala  but I have seen my father play.. he used to say, the winner is that person who uses the right card at the right time.. so one must show patience! besides  a joker cannot help you win the round Kalavati ! Kala retorts back!  didn't your father tell you this that when the joker joins sides with the king and queen, the game turns! now you watch how my joker , turns your winning game around! you are cooking for Bhau? from today he will not even break bread made by your hands! you want to see what I have dished  out for him today ? someone will be here shortly to serve him dessert!  sneers  Kala .  Naku glares at her with a questioning  frown..   as Kala says with deep hatred, just you be ready  Nakusha!  save yourself  Nakusha!   because if Dutta Bhau doesn't kick you out of this house today! then.. you can slap me! she says with an amused smile!  Naku raises her tone, you have  challenged my love and  Bappa's blessings! Bappa does no injustice! so me and my  Bappa accept your  challenge, got that Kalavati!   Kala mocks her .and  Naku looks at her in pity! and leaves the kitchen!..  Naku comes and stands before  Bappa's idol... today is the test between vice and virtue ,and I know you will  uphold  virtue! and as long as you are with me ,I fear no one!

Dutta  return home drunk 

Chaskar and Sudarshan accompany him. Chaskar sings , semi drunk,  by the looks of it Dutta  appears fairly drunk, unable to uphold himself.. he swaggers  in and sits on top of the sofa back..  Chaskar sings his own praises! how his truce with Dutta will profit  Bhau!  Dutta rolls his eyes. Kala slithers behind   Naku who  prays before  Bappa ..naku  prays,  Bappa time and again I am tested in this family! and you  give me victory every time...but today the enemy has targeted my love and my character!  Bappa save me today , I have never kept anything from Saab except one think... the truth behind my  true colour! you know  Bappa I have never even looked at another man! uphold the truth  Bappa! Naku! she prays and Kala  looks at her mockingly.

Dutta looks up in a drunken state...  Chaskar too looks up at Dutta house standing in hall way..  and asks  Sudarshan ,where he was? was it his house?.. when he's told it's Dutta's house..to impress Dutta   Chaskar replies.. this is not right, I am drunk  and standing in Bhau's house.. what will Bhau's sisters, mother and wife think of me?.. I have to leave!  Sudarshan insists that Chaskar stay! as he wants  Chaskar to see the staged show about to happen.. and then spread the news to every one about Bhau's marital crisis.  But  Chaskar  tells Dutta he's leaving and he'll come next time when he's not drunk... Kala calls  Nakusha! Dutta Bhau is here! you're ready aren't you!   Chaskar wants to leave but  Sudarshan offers him a small glass but he refuses and   Sudarshan wants him to stay, and he even invites Bhau for a drink , which he refuses  with a shake of his head. ..

Suresh  comes again...  

Naku! all look! Dutta turns his head  frowning. and sees  Suresh barging in past the two BG  Naku! Dutta stands .in anger , looks at the man yelling   Naku! Kala smiles and looks at  Naku, ready to swallow her.  Suresh  yells, now this house is going to be duped too! because of that cheat! he struggles, let me go inside! Aye Sahib , Baji come down the stairs! Dutta looks at him  Suresh ..  Baji yells at  Suresh , you've turned up again? Dutta yells   Baji!! and  Baji stops, and looks down.  Dutta glares at  Suresh, with a wave of his hands tells his BG to leave him alone..  Suresh  comes to Dutta  and begs, Bhau! as he stands before Dutta! Kala looks at  Naku who glares back at her unafraid! Dutta asks, who are you?  Suresh  replies, I am  Suresh the ill fated! Dutta recalls,FB the name  from the letter... plus Kala's words , he's fallen in   love with  Nakusha's beautiful face.  Suresh  drops on his knees, heard a lot about you Bhau! that you are like a demi god! you are the boss!   Give me justice Bhau! the whole area respects you! Dutta growls,  shut up! and come to the point!  Suresh insists, give  me justice Bhau!    Dutta says continue!   Suresh delivers his dailouges..  the one you married! that  Nakusha she's a fraud of the first degree! Her father took money off me, said he'll  get her married to me! after that in the darkness of the night all of her and her family disappeared from the slums! after they left I found that I was not the only one, there were others too whom she duped!   Sudarshan , after Chaskar had heard the crux, says to  Chaskar, leave now! who  says looks like Bhau's personal matter.  Suresh cries.. after me Bhau , she  trapped you  and married you! Baji comes to him and says, shut your mouth! and Dutta  yells  Baji! 

Baji stops from nearly striking him! Kala smiles at Naku as Dutta roars at  Baji! and moves to  Naku with  Suresh and koel   Naku picture in her hand. Dutta meanwhile  signals  Suresh  with his hand! to continue with his story.  Suresh cries, Bhau I  spent everything I had on this girl! I spent money on her alcoholic   father as well! Bhau I have become bankrupt!  be fair Bhau! do justice! I know Bhau ,  you won't believe me , Nakusha is  such a fraud! Dutta glares at him. sometimes she dark! sometimes she's fair! but Bhau I have brought a proof with me.   shows  Dutta.. a picture , this is me and this is  Nakusha! koel   Nakusha!  Kala shows  Naku a copy, would you like to see  Nakusha?? Dutta   stares at it!   Naku stares at the copy in her hand. episode ends Hamlet53~ 5.8. 14. 

Kala made a huge mistake used the picture of the dusky  Naku.. the one Dutta loves     

N.B ~many thanks for reading the previous wu. Mirage, jedy, dilse, uwith,  Naku, bart, twinky,tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
so finally kala mohra coming infront of dutta so kala confident that much as she is giving chance nakku to slap her
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
Awesome UD...cunning witch kala is😡

Edited by sona89 - 9 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

so finally kala mohra coming infront of dutta so kala confident that much as she is giving chance nakku to slap her
hi tammy with your one liner! dutta and his huh.. huh.. face.. but its a good thing he was drunk..listens to his heart then!
much love hammie!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet helllooo my sonaaa😛  your flowers cheered me up!

Awesome UD...cunning witch kala is😡
 thanks for reading and commenting.. sorry for delays, here hoilday season.. much love hammie

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud...suresh employed to degrade naku...dutta 's test now