Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 237

16th December 2010

Dutta & Naku

Dutta expects  Naku..instead his sister  Madhu  turns  up..  Dutta actually confides in his sister that he was pretty sure  Naku wouldn't turn up.. if he didn't call for her.  Madhu quite simply suggests that perhaps he should then.  Dutta relaxes and actually asks her what she did in London? there is a certain degree of regret in his tone , as he draws a  comparison between her quality of life in London, and Patil Nivas .. but tells him there she was alone but in Patil Nivas  she found familial ties, she says  she found love, and above she found her brother whom she adores..  both bond as she feeds him and he eats from her hand. He defends himself, offers justifications as to why he doesn't want to   reach out of  Naku .He is vocal about the  Naku he loves and the one he hates..  Madhu counsels him.. this moment  is a point of healing  for both Dutta and  Madhu... however interestingly  Naku remains an important part of their conversation , topic of mutual interest.

Dutta's den  

Dutta wakes up and recalls the words  of the maimed  man's wife...he is reminded of the permanence  of marriage. His  breakfast  arrives at the hands of the maid. She says  Nakusha vahini has sent some  tea.. and he snubs her,  take it away don't want any!

Evil trio

They watch Naku praying before the statue. aye sahib  turns up and  Naku tells her she likes doing household chores. .. she also tells Aye Sahib, she heading off to  the temple to pray that evil forces don't weigh  heavy on this household. The evil trio have looks on their faces.Naku tells her MIL  breakfast is ready , eat when ever...and she leaves for the mandir..dutta watches her from his balcony. Roops curses, hope god ensures that Dutta/ Naku continue to stay apart.dutta gets a business call ,and tells them to wait. He walks across the hall ,ready to leave..is stopped by   Madhu.. holding a tray of breakfast for him since  Naku had gone to the temple.he gives her a cold look , and growls I never asked anyone for breakfast.  Madhu is snubbed.. and Dutta leaves.

Jeep scene

He turns a corner driving his jeep. Sees Naku standing by the family's white saloon.. as the driver looks under the bonnet. Nears the car drives past it ,brakes, checks  Naku in the wing mirror.. waits at a distance, to come for a lift.  Naku doesn't and he reverses the jeep , reeves the engine ,ignores her asks the driver the problem.. orders  Naku to sit in the jeep she gets her arti thalli. From the car and sits in his jeep.. both sit silently.. he does and emergency brake. as Dutta was checking.. her.  it's clear it's a lovers tiff..

Baji /Sudarshan.

Sudarshan is in the security room sitting on Dutta's chair.  Baji enters is irate and reminds him get up   Sudarshan it's Bhau's chair.. and Sudarshan mock , why should I get up doyou plan to sit on it..  Sudarshan mocks  Baji due to his position.. sits in Dutta's chair.. Baji is incensed and he warns  Sudarshan..you happen to be Bhau's relative ,  had anyone else dared to sit in  Bhau 's  he wouldn't have got up.. I would have sent him to the upper realms!

Jeep scene

He stops at the  mandir, she asks  him  to come, he refuses.. but keeps checking her from  the  wing mirror.  He tells her to get in he'll drop her home, she says fine and he gives her a dirty look. a beggar comes, Dutta gives him charity and he blesses them as a couple... episode ends Hamlet53~ 31.7.14

It appears that  Naku may have set up this little bonding/feeding session between brother and sister. if this is the case then, it's a positive move by  Naku.. thus encouraging Dutta to gain another ally.

This time Madhu feeding him.. shows how much Dutta requires   support from female company.. not that I approve.. but it is becoming clear.. that a man he is shown as a big softie..the females 

He opens his heart before Madhu..before this he befriended Naku by opening his emotional baggage . He has this tendency  to draw  his wife and sister's attention to himself.

Issues that are conflicting about Dutta.. raise their head in various situations..  one is there is conflict in his manner when dealing with certain members of his family...drunk or sober depending on which one.. in this episode  Madhu comes across  his confusing messages.. that he gives to people.

Within Dutta there is a major issue  he has to deal with.. a split   Naku, the dark and the fair, the one he pines for and the one he hates with a vengeance.

N.B~thanks for reading the last wu.naku ,bart, twinky, tammy ,naila go to have you  back..

Have not done proof reading please you miscue analysis if needed..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
DUTTA madhu talking tasha in jeep baji warning sudarshan
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie badi jaldi mein likhi hai update πŸ˜‰
bechara expected sui mui biwi ayegi khatirdari karne lekin behen agayi πŸ˜ƒ      was sweet of madhu mediating between the warring couple also she had a chance to bond with dutta.  But iss bande ka bhi split personality, peene se pehle kuch peene ke baad kuch aur 
It was nice to see naku for a change maintaining distance,  gadha phir kya peeche peeche agaya 
lift dene πŸ˜†   aur mirror mein ankhiyon se goli maare.  Wah!  khubsurat biwi ko akele kaise chodke jayega,   chalo naku ki chauffeur driven car mein ghoomi ghoomi πŸ˜ƒ
For once we had little of kalabai πŸ˜‘

now waiting for naila,s expert comments, hammie tum jao mehmano ki khatirdari khub karna πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -bharti- - 9 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

DUTTA madhu talking tasha in jeep baji warning sudarshan
hi tammy,
  aacha episode tha.. lots of good scenes.. baji/suds scene was brilliant .. both actors were good.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie badi jaldi mein likhi hai update πŸ˜‰   sorry.. family over from Pak.. so here there and every where..

bechara expected sui mui biwi ayegi khatirdari karne lekin behen agayi πŸ˜ƒ      was sweet of madhu mediating between the warring couple also she had a chance to bond with dutta.  But iss bande ka bhi split personality, peene se pehle kuch peene ke baad kuch aur 
It was nice to see naku for a change maintaining distance,  gadha phir kya peeche peeche agaya 
lift dene πŸ˜†   aur mirror mein ankhiyon se goli maare.  Wah!  khubsurat biwi ko akele kaise chodke jayega,   chalo naku ki chauffeur driven car mein ghoomi ghoomi πŸ˜ƒ  yeah .. naku ka driverπŸ˜ƒ
For once we had little of kalabai πŸ˜‘

now waiting for naila,s expert comments, hammie tum jao mehmano ki khatirdari khub karna πŸ˜ƒ
naila ka comment was great.. she likes usπŸ˜†...πŸ˜ƒ iam lagging behind in wu.. and have to say they are the finest ones too..   in this one mishal was superb in madhu scene   i was very moved..
 haan what if dutta was really a split personalty..? sooch...
 much love loyalist reader..  ohhh woh rosie thek ho gaye hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dhinchika!

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
teri fever fever gaane sunke Rosie ki neend udgayi, πŸ˜†  
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

teri fever fever gaane sunke Rosie ki neend udgayi, πŸ˜†  

🀣   oooahhh!  i knew it tu remark de ge  love it   had you in mind when i was penning it down!
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hamlet, do you have guests? I do too LOL...well they're arriving in a couple of hours. Going to be a busy couple of weeks.
Anyway Hi everyone, hope you're well. As ever Thanks hammie for the update and everyone else for the comments (love reading them!) 

The episode: 

1) Dutta/Madhu bond: Ok first things first, it was cute to see Madhu force feed the biggest kid in the house. LOL. She must have had fun shoving that morsel in his mouth, I know I would, lol. We all now know how to get the guy to shut his mouth ;) I'm glad you pointed out that their mutual topic is Naku. Indeed, in fact if you look at it, Dutta doesn't really have much of life outside of his 'work' (can you call it that?) this probably explains why aside from Baji he hasn't really bonded with anyone in the house. Yes he has sisters who he loves and assumes loves him, but that's all it is. This supposed love that he believes he should have because they are related. But in reality he knows nothing about his siblings, nor even to a large extent his mother. They may all live in the same house but none of them live 'together' they all have their own little lives. It's quite sad, may be because I am quite close to my siblings; despite our age gaps, or may be because I adore the brother/sister relationship but I feel it's a shame that a guy like Dutta doesn't have that. It's just his work and that is it. He wasn't always like that, from the flashbacks Pre Bhau days he comes across as someone different (recall Roops Raksha bandhan flashback...now that was cute) Alas you cannot fault him, after all the heartache he has been through...repeatedly, it is expected that he built his walls so high that no-one could climb them. 

Except someone did. She wasn't rich, she wasn't his lover. No she was a maid servant and went by the name of Nakusha. Naku who had nothing in common with Dutta, did the one thing that people in house didn't even do (in spite of having the advantage of knowing him from before he gunda gardi days) and that was she saw the man behind the tough exterior. She didn't see Dutta Bhau she saw a mere man, who fought and protected his people. That brought them closer. Sometimes I feel even Dutta's own mother is consumed by the 'fake' gangster persona that Dutta emits. I'm not saying he isn't a gangster and that is a part of him-c'mon the guy literally has blood on his hands- but I feel that his mother takes him as he appears, the tough, non one hard to talk to, very VERY angry young man. When really she of all people know that he is not that. That time may have forced his hand to turn into that person but in reality he is as far removed from that in reality.

This takes me back to Madhu. MAdhu is an outsider, she hasn't come from the house. She doesn't know what Dutta was like before he became a gangster. The only strories she has been fed are from, Baji or Naku all the people who know him for who Dutta WAS, or rather as I like to believe IS-but does a good job of concealing. Therefore Madhu is the only person in the house who is attempting to broker some peace. Unlike AS who seems to flip and flop, or his so called other sisters who care for him but only repeatedly rub salt on his wounds, Madhu is actually trying to get something into DUtta's thick skull. 

It just so happens, that he already doesn't particularly like her, because of her heritage. Bechari. Nonetheless she makes some headway and I like how she listens to him. That's what sets her apart from Baji or Naku. She actually listens to what he says. I feel Naku and Baji sometimes expect to just look at Dutta with their innocent eyes and for him to forgive and forget. While I cannot fault them for that, it is just not enough. 

They talk about Naku. Well what else will they talk about? Dutta doesn't have a particular interest in studying or travel even though he politely did ask her about it-again whether it was polite or his way of having a dig at himself in the sense of feeling some guilt that someone has left their whole life behind come to live with strangers who are her family yet she remains on the outside, surely she was better off in London- either way they return to their settled mutual interest Naku. Dutta who knew nothng but his work, after NAku came into his life he started to look beyond work. He moves onto the smaller simpler things in life:celebrations festivals etc which he had begun to believe were either below him or he thought he had no time for anymore. His soul purpose in life was now to make money and get respect. 

What is even more of an eye opener is the one line that Dutta says that tugs at the heart: "Mujhe meri naku chahye" I dunno why but that left an impact on me, it got me thinking what Naku is he referring to and then it hit. Perhaps Dutta does regret all that happened. Perhaps he does regret that the truth came out, perhaps he does regret that he is attracted to this fair maiden, perhaps her regrets that thinks aren't as black and white as he wanted them to be. OR perhaps he is in denial. He claims that he loved Naku for her innocence and her honesty, not her physical attributes, yet if he spares a moment to recall the 'new' NAku before him, he'll see that she is STILL that person. The only change as been her physical looks. I'm not trying to defend what Naku did, in fact if anything I think it was particularly crude to reveal her truth at the moment she did. I know it was Kala's doing and Naku ended up being a puppet in her hand, but I can't help but wonder that perhaps DUtta's greatest hatred comes from the fact-and here I completely agree and empathise with him-is that she decided to reveal the truth when they were at their most vulnerable. When they were about to consummate their marriage. The point in any married couples life when they literally go from being two people, to one. Surely having his world turned upside down then, especially knowing what type of person he is and what he has been through had to hurt...a lot. 

2) Sober Dutta: And just like that, with his snubbing of Madhu, he managed to wipe away any ounce of sympathy people garner for him from the night before. Sometimes I wonder whether rather than listening to his heart DUtta is under the impression "I've made my bed now I must lie in it" whether he feels that I have made this massive huge facade of hatred of anger and now I must stick to it, no matter what. 

My advice: Seriously dude? Grow up.

Baji/Suds: Oh Baji, this scene reminded me a lot of The Lion King, where Simba is learning to roar, but manages nothing impressive. Bechara little cub Baji, his heart is in th eright place and unknowingly he has hit the nail on it's head but I don't think he quite understood the severity of what he had walked into. Sudarshan wasn't merely sat on Bhau's chair but metaphorically he is taking his throne. FOr those of you who have read the song of Ice and Fire ie the game of thrones, will understand what I mean when I say that this is exactly like the Ned Stark walking in on Jaimie Lannister sitting on the Iron throne, post murdering the king- which was all Tywin Lannister (Jaimie's fathers doing) there Ned seeing Jaimie sat on the throne alerted him to the kind leech Jaimie was. However in our scenario here, Baji as in our Ned, fails to recognise that the sitting in the chair will have even bigger repercussions than merely Baji being replaced by a less capable right hand man. Or may Baji does realise the severity but either way this was a clear indicator as to what path Dutta's life is headed on. 

Mandir/Drive/Waiting: Dutta is too busy staring at his wife that he nearly runs someone over. Yep. I'll leave you guys to make of that what you will ;) 

Ok I shall leave it there. My posts are far too long already 

Have a nice day folks and thank you Hammie :) 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

Hamlet, do you have guests? I do too LOL...well they're arriving in a couple of hours. Going to be a busy couple of weeks. my sis/cuz  tu shopping ke maat baat kar. yesterday all day at Oxford st. Knightsbridge.  uff ..

Anyway Hi everyone, hope you're well. As ever Thanks hammie for the update and everyone else for the comments (love reading them!) 

The episode: 

1) Dutta/Madhu bond: Ok first things first, it was cute to see Madhu force feed the biggest kid in the house. LOL. She must have had fun shoving that morsel in his mouth, I know I would, lol. We all now know how to get the guy to shut his mouth ;) I'm glad you pointed out that their mutual topic is Naku. Indeed, in fact if you look at it, Dutta doesn't really have much of life outside of his 'work' (can you call it that?) this probably explains why aside from Baji he hasn't really bonded with anyone in the house. Yes he has sisters who he loves and assumes loves him, but that's all it is. This supposed love that he believes he should have because they are related. But in reality he knows nothing about his siblings, nor even to a large extent his mother. They may all live in the same house but none of them live 'together' they all have their own little lives. It's quite sad, may be because I am quite close to my siblings; despite our age gaps, or may be because I adore the brother/sister relationship but I feel it's a shame that a guy like Dutta doesn't have that. It's just his work and that is it. He wasn't always like that, from the flashbacks Pre Bhau days he comes across as someone different (recall Roops Raksha bandhan flashback...now that was cute) Alas you cannot fault him, after all the heartache he has been through...repeatedly, it is expected that he built his walls so high that no-one could climb them. 
well at least we got to  hear some sensible stuff from madhu's mouth.. and he warmed to her company..
Except someone did. She wasn't rich, she wasn't his lover. No she was a maid servant and went by the name of Nakusha. Naku who had nothing in common with Dutta, did the one thing that people in house didn't even do (in spite of having the advantage of knowing him from before he gunda gardi days) and that was she saw the man behind the tough exterior. oyeee chupkar she saw the regal stud dutta..  smooth steel  brand dutta.. the lean cold dutta.. i feel his looks were /are a big factor... humm and also  that the master of the manor didn't poke fun at this rather odd look girl...
She didn't see Dutta Bhau she saw a mere man, who fought and protected his people. That brought them closer. Sometimes I feel even Dutta's own mother is consumed by the 'fake' gangster persona that Dutta emits. I'm not saying he isn't a gangster and that is a part of him-c'mon the guy literally has blood on his hands- but I feel that his mother takes him as he appears, the tough, non one hard to talk to, very VERY angry young man. When really she of all people know that he is not that. That time may have forced his hand to turn into that person but in reality he is as far removed from that in reality.
oh i always thought that.. remember what supriya said about him.. he smelt of blood![i hated that]
This takes me back to Madhu. MAdhu is an outsider, she hasn't come from the house. She doesn't know what Dutta was like before he became a gangster. The only strories she has been fed are from, Baji or Naku all the people who know him for who Dutta WAS, or rather as I like to believe IS-but does a good job of concealing. Therefore Madhu is the only person in the house who is attempting to broker some peace. Unlike AS who seems to flip and flop, or his so called other sisters who care for him but only repeatedly rub salt on his wounds, Madhu is actually trying to get something into DUtta's thick skull. 

It just so happens, that he already doesn't particularly like her, because of her heritage. Bechari. Nonetheless she makes some headway and I like how she listens to him. That's what sets her apart from Baji or Naku. She actually listens to what he says. I feel Naku and Baji sometimes expect to just look at Dutta with their innocent eyes and for him to forgive and forget. While I cannot fault them for that, it is just not enough. 
in this scene dutta talks to her listens to her.. yes he is drunk.. but still an improvement.. 
They talk about Naku. Well what else will they talk about? Dutta doesn't have a particular interest in studying or travel even though he politely did ask her about it-again whether it was polite or his way of having a dig at himself in the sense of feeling some guilt that someone has left their whole life behind come to live with strangers who are her family yet she remains on the outside, surely she was better off in London- either way they return to their settled mutual interest Naku. Dutta who knew nothng but his work, after NAku came into his life he started to look beyond work. He moves onto the smaller simpler things in life:celebrations festivals etc which he had begun to believe were either below him or he thought he had no time for anymore. His soul purpose in life was now to make money and get respect.
great comment. naila..

What is even more of an eye opener is the one line that Dutta says that tugs at the heart: "Mujhe meri naku chahye" I dunno why but that left an impact on me, it got me thinking what Naku is he referring to and then it hit. Perhaps Dutta does regret all that happened. Perhaps he does regret that the truth came out, perhaps he does regret that he is attracted to this fair maiden, perhaps her regrets that thinks aren't as black and white as he wanted them to be. OR perhaps he is in denial. He claims that he loved Naku for her innocence and her honesty, not her physical attributes, yet if he spares a moment to recall the 'new' NAku before him, he'll see that she is STILL that person. The only change as been her physical looks. I'm not trying to defend what Naku did, in fact if anything I think it was particularly crude to reveal her truth at the moment she did. I know it was Kala's doing and Naku ended up being a puppet in her hand, but I can't help but wonder that perhaps DUtta's greatest hatred comes from the fact-and here I completely agree and empathise with him-is that she decided to reveal the truth when they were at their most vulnerable. When they were about to consummate their marriage. The point in any married couples life when they literally go from being two people, to one. Surely having his world turned upside down then, especially knowing what type of person he is and what he has been through had to hurt...a lot.   she fibbed.. and he was like another one who humiliated  him in public.

2) Sober Dutta: And just like that, with his snubbing of Madhu, he managed to wipe away any ounce of sympathy people garner for him from the night before. Sometimes I wonder whether rather than listening to his heart DUtta is under the impression "I've made my bed now I must lie in it" whether he feels that I have made this massive huge facade of hatred of anger and now I must stick to it, no matter what. 

My advice: Seriously dude? Grow up. baat sun..  jab tak there are mummies tomolly coddle him the man will not grow up.. kala flatters him because she wants  his money and power

Baji/Suds: Oh Baji, this scene reminded me a lot of The Lion King, where Simba is learning to roar, but manages nothing impressive. Bechara little cub Baji, his heart is in th eright place and unknowingly he has hit the nail on it's head but I don't think he quite understood the severity of what he had walked into. Sudarshan wasn't merely sat on Bhau's chair but metaphorically he is taking his throne. FOr those of you who have read the song of Ice and Fire ie the game of thrones, will understand what I mean when I say that this is exactly like the Ned Stark walking in on Jaimie Lannister sitting on the Iron throne, post murdering the king- which was all Tywin Lannister (Jaimie's fathers doing) there Ned seeing Jaimie sat on the throne alerted him to the kind leech Jaimie was. However in our scenario here, Baji as in our Ned, fails to recognise that the sitting in the chair will have even bigger repercussions than merely Baji being replaced by a less capable right hand man. Or may Baji does realise the severity but either way this was a clear indicator as to what path Dutta's life is headed on. 
i loved the baji/suddy scene.. suds has open antagonism   against baji.. and kala has given him the  support..  kala is the one with controls.. so many fools around .  kala reigns.
Mandir/Drive/Waiting: Dutta is too busy staring at his wife that he nearly runs someone over. Yep. I'll leave you guys to make of that what you will ;) 
and before  that he was bloody drunk driving.. ..me shaking my  head ..
Ok I shall leave it there. My posts are far too long already
hainnn? khatam... ? brake laga le tune...  sooo   you  have visitors.. have fun... i am on parade all day/night... i neeed a holiday..!  now.. gran canaria!  much love hammie.πŸ˜ƒ
Have a nice day folks and thank you Hammie :) 

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OLD Episode~228

Hi Hammie lionπŸ€—
such a lovely update dear...Enjoyed it sooo much...Hospital scene was mind blowing...Classic sequence..Kala didn't expect it...Tight slap on Kala's face...loved the end note soo much...wonderful update ...Thanks sooo much for the update hammie lion...take care...big hugs from Twinky baby..
πŸ€—

Edited by twinkle-star - 9 years ago