Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
i did not get it
she married someone ?
if not why she had sindoor ?
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot guys for loving this storyπŸ€—...will reply to comments soon.
actually main thoda sa dar gayi thi.. ki pata nhi is story ko read krke kya bologe?
but plz guys..don't cry..maine kaha na its a story not reality
yesterday ,i was listening song.."saiyaara.."from 'Ek tha Tiger' n got this idea to write something on it...😊

okay so here is some confusion about antu...πŸ˜†
Antara got married but unwillingly...she left Raghu because of her father's promise...but she always loved Raghu from her soul..her father separated her from her life but not from her heart..her heart beats only for Raghu and that ring was a symbol of their love that they will be together no matter what!...She got married but didn't let that ring out of her finger...she was fulfilling her all duties of married life but she didn't forget him...she was not betraying anyone neither raghu nor her married life...but for her it was difficult for her to live without him...n so did he recognize that..though she was not with him..but her love was pure for him...n he understood that she always loved him.
hope u all understood now.😊
Edited by Tsuchi - 9 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Suchi it was beautiful! So much emotions and feelings. .it made me cry. 😭
Roh rahi hu mai sun raha hai na tu...it was heart wrenching yaar. .beautifully written. Hats off to you darling. Keep writing.
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tsuchi

actually main thoda sa dar gayi thi.. ki pata nhi is story ko read krke kya bologe?
yesterday ,i was listening song.."saiyaara.."from 'Ek tha Tiger' n got this idea to write something on it...😊

Antara got married but unwillingly...she left Raghu because of her father's promise...but she always loved Raghu from her soul..her father separated her from her life but not from her heart..her heart beats only for Raghu and that ring was a symbol of their love that they will be together no matter what!...She got married but didn't let that ring out of her finger...she was fulfilling her all duties of married life but she didn't forget him...she was not betraying anyone neither raghu nor her married life...but for her it was difficult for her to live without him...n so did he recognize that..though she was not with him..but her love was pure for him...n he understood that she always loved him.

this is so sad poor antara πŸ˜­
bokul thumbnail
thanks for the explanation suchi
but why was she smiling when he saw her 
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
suchi ji ate sath he rula diya ap ne 
this was soo emotional 
m crying like crazy right now 
it was soo sad 
loved it amazing hats off
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Choochi,
all I can say is your an all rounder..
I cant believe that our choochi made me cry today..
You wrote this so well ...
I always knew that you had this in you coz Hulchul made me realize it..
Thats why I asked you to join DDEJ ..EBP.. Coz I knew that you had it in you to write..
The person who can be so creative to make the entire forum laugh with her posts will also have the capacity to make the entire forum cry..
You rock girl !!!
But the Os is.. Why did she die??
But I just had one confusion, 
was she actually married..?
Awesome ! Awesome ! Awesome.. 
The bomb blast was unexpected though..
-Prerna
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tsuchi

ok...:D Now i got it..