dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

ASHLOK OS -  HE  AND HER ADAM'S ...

ASTHA'S POV:

Shlok is  tensed so much lately  .. that he has lost himself  completely...he has  got himself .. engaged in work ... so much...  he has been skipping meals..  he is avoiding everybody... including  me...

He is  shattered completely... internally .. how do I heal his wounds..  mentally... I want to..  I want to be by his side ...in his joy and sorrow..  he did let  me in in his happy moments.. but during this painful time.. he is not letting me in... he doesn't want to share with me...  what do I do ??

Yup... I need to take the first step.. might be .. it will work... 

The first step is distraction...I need to break his silence... I need to become the mistress... in his life.. than a wife... I need to distract him.. what do I do ...

YUP.. I WILL..

She gets dressed in that  white T-shirt which is absolutely fitting  her petite body..  she wearing her pink pyjama's ..the hair.. is tied into a pony tail.. she is wearing a small... white stone stud.. and  her mangalsutra as always...

Shlok... who is completely.. into his laptop... in the study... just stands still looking at her.. who came to give milk for him as usual in the night...

Was he distracted by her attire??? 

Shlok raised his brows... and his eyes were stuck on her.. on her ... yes..on her... That thing...  which is unique and different...

SHLOK'S POV:

I do know that she is trying to get my attention.. so I will get out of the  depression.. yup..what all has happened in the past few days.. Varad /Sojal relationship ..Anjali and NA   separated and NA in jail... Jyothi and Abhay out on bail.. and Kavya.. clueless... Oh I don't know what is it ... How do I sort out all the problems..

Again.. the  ultimate TRUTH revelation.. which has broken me into indefinite pieces.. I have lost my faith and hope.. I have lost my self.. I don't know .. how do I  join the broken pieces... Guess..I have  to give time.. and need to be patient like Helen Keller.. Joining the pieces one at a time..

I have to come out of the  trap which I did got trapped by myself  by swimming ..slowly and steadily..so I don't repeat my mistakes.. I have to  come alive with fresh air.. I want to share my sorrows.. but.. I feel.. I want to the sail this boat alone...  I don't want to drag you into this.. it will be a great relief .. but I  want to be independent.. now and take the responsibility of everyone  dependent on me .. as new Shlok Agnihotri...

After Some time..  Yes.. let me give a little opening.. so you can peek... and be supportive for me  ..because.. again you will be hurt...Im letting you in..

I have  let in... yes I WAS TURNED ON...

The dress which was unique .. with a MNC - IT logo of 5 numbers OF apple  slightly bit...  I was turned on...

What  did I do..

Shlok...was  looking at Astha from top to bottom..She came for distracting and achieved the target..

He pulled her who was about to leave the room.. and pinned her to the wall..  and did  both..

THE EXPECTED AND THE UNEXPECTED...

The expected .. he started of kissing her cheeks... her earlobes.. slowly..on her forehead.. then came down to her neck... He did all kissing... later..

The unexpected.. He did leave HIS bite marks all over the logo of the dress... Above and internally... and was about to proceed... and turn that into a passionate one... he felt that any one LIKE seetha or kavya might step in.. or our IF  gals.. for putting post as.. the doors were not locked.. he lifted  her and went.. to the bedroom from study.. locked the door..

and continued from where ever he left... naa..again from beginning...yes.. I think MR.X.. MET MR. Y... AND BECAME JR. XX  OR JR.YY OR JR.XY..

Not sure...

AN ADAM'S ------ A DAY KEEPS YOUR STRESS AWAY...

NOT SURE FOR  MR AND MRS. ADAM APPLE AGNIHOTRI.. HOW MANY STRESSFUL DAY'S WERE THERE... WAS THAT NIGHT ENOUGH FOR HIS  SO MANY DEPRESSIVE DAYS.. NOT SURE...

All for the nirma minds to be active...

Msg:  When  your partner is completely out of league mentally ...we have to become ramba's or urvashi's for the initial thing of.. Distraction with your attention.. that may lead ... for breaking the volcano in  his heart...

Inspired from a gal.. who was wearing a white T-shirt with 5 apples slightly bit. On the road...  it is Apple Macintosh's  marketing promotional activity I guess..

One more thing...  SAFE DRESSING.. as... my female gutter mind thought of writing a slightly Nirma story on this... Not sure how many DIRTY GUTTER MIND THOUGHTS OF BOYS ON ROAD... would have guttered that gall... In their minds...

LIKE BUTTON  AND MAILS FOR MOTIVATION DEARS.. AS USUALL

Rgds

DV

Edited by deepavasudev - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

athmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice os. ðŸ˜ŠEdited by athmi - 9 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
[QUOTE=athmi]really nice os. ðŸ˜Š[/QUOTE ]  thanks Athmi , ray and Nandu..
Yes.. nandu  I am tammy...

Rgds
Deepa 😳😳😳
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Can't wait to read more stories from you
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS Deepu...

Waiting to read more dear...

Lovely writing...
dv19 thumbnail
tks cool , ray,bobbie ,sathya,  niki, sajna,athmi..
dv19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sathuraj

Nice OS Deepu...

Waiting to read more dear...

Lovely writing...

will do.. ILU.. SO MUCH...
.Natasha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS... I knw little tamil... Romba nalla OS... Ryt?
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vanakkam deepa... 😛
Really its nice..but ur direct message at the end made me ROFL...
Thanks for the pm dear 😛...
Had fun reading ur os 😆