Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jbforever thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

A lot of what she has said in this interview doesn't add up. I want to believe her, but not possible.

But I can say if these two are happy with each other than god bless their jodi. Who are we to say or think otherwise when we don't know them in person?

We pass judgement (not proud of it) but we do it all the time with people who "break a home"... Rani for sure started dating Aditya years ago, but even she knows that if she tells the world that she started dating him 10 years ago while he was still married, the whole world would completely judge her... at least with an article like this, she is keeping her "sati savitri" look alike for people who read an article and believe it at face value like my parents who dont know all the rumors that have been around...

Pretty sad that you cant own up to the choices you make... at least if they had accepted it, I would give them respect for that but now, they make it so hard to give a shit about them. 
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lmao! And we were all born yesterday. Who the heck is she kidding. She'll always be a home-wrecker in my books. 
conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For someone who's supposedly oh so innocent she sounds awfully defensive. If you're not guilty then why sound so defensive? ðŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LAMAO ðŸ¤£ Best interview ever ðŸ˜† We started seeing eachother because of the rumors doing rounds that we were seeing eachother ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† And her Shiv-Parvati comparison is the best..EPIC 😆
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vintagediamonds

ahahahah right, does rani think we are all idiots 😆😆 the media actually exposed her and Adityas affair way back in 2005 and 2006, so you aint fooling anyone rani 😉

The latest rumour doing the rounds is that you are dating Aditya Chopra. How true is this?
Aditya's wife is my best friend. There is no truth in all these gossips and as I told you I just prefer to turn a blind eye to such items or hearsays. Such rumours start and die their natural death. - See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/news-feed/nm13/is-rani-dating-aditya-chopra/article1-118588.aspx#sthash.EWiVkrxN.dpuf

oh boy true inheritor of Sri's legacy.. going after u friend's husband...
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lets see if their marriage lasts. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

LAMAO ðŸ¤£ Best interview ever ðŸ˜† We started seeing eachother because of the rumors doing rounds that we were seeing eachother ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† And her Shiv-Parvati comparison is the best..EPIC 😆

🤣 ðŸ¤£ 
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mommytobe

oh boy true inheritor of Sri's legacy.. going after u friend's husband...

This is what bothers me...People like her then get accepted in the friend circles and are given respect. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

all I read was.. repetition of these phrases..

in a way,
good human being,
respect the person,
I always wanted yada yada,

🥱 boring IV.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Homewrecker, backstabber, and big time liar. The audacity of her fans to still defend her ugly doings is what shocks me.