What viewers want? Performance, Costumes, Make up or Dancing??

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This issue is not new that viewers are complaining about Surbhi Jyoti is not getting designer costumes, good make up, hair cut, she can't dance well..

Even i complained quite a lot about these issues which are ignorable IMO coz at the end of the day a good performance matters most for me...

When SJ got beautiful outfit last episode, none appreciate it 😆 Rather complaining how a cook got such expensive outfit & SJ can't dance 🤣

So what actually viewers want? I would love to know 😳

I personally do not watch QH to see Surbhi Jyoti having designer outfit, make up, hair cut 😆 She is not a show piece model here in QH... Glamorous role is not all... It will be unbelievable to see Sanam very glamorous at this point.. We can expect better costume but expecting something like Sonam Kapoor makes no sense for me 😆

As for dancing, not everyone in real life are professional dancer... nor QH is any dancing & musical show that SJ needs to do JDJ to get makeover on her dancing skill nor you can expect some DID level of Choreography in Qubool Hai 😆 🤣

Despite Not getting better costumes, make up, hair dresser, dancing Surbhi Jyoti has managed to make a mark for hersepf because of her fantastic acting, variety of expressions, voice modulations! Thats what make her winner. IMO Surbhi Jyoti is blessed with awesome screen presence. I literally don care what she wore, make up, hairs when she starts performing because of her screen presence... she deserves special appreciations for this.

Think what would be the use if she was so glamorous onscreen but can't act, same expressions... it would be very very boring 😆

Best thing is that Surbhi Jyoti as Sanam & Zoya is not perfect. No one is perfect & perfect people do not exist. Her flawed makes her different & her talents making her winner. You can hardly show some actors who are very strong in all those departments at the same time.

PS. Strictly my opinion... i want to know what do you want to see? Performance, acting, or dancing, make up, hair cut or costumes???
Edited by -RohitMaxwell- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Yaari
Agree with you 😳
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing!! i just want to see sj !

BTW love your post.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I so totally agree with your post! Bang on! And much needed ðŸ˜†
I don't know about what other viewers want. But I want good performances and acting PERIOD

Costumes matter, yes but not more than the acting of the actors. I mean judging actors by theri costumes is like, judging the book by its cover.
If performances are brilliant, it overshadows everything. Even if the dialogues are poor a good delivery, expressions, voice modulations could beat that poor dialogue. In the end its all about acting and how well one delivers.

As viewers remember only, how an actor performs and acts in a given situation not what they are wearing and how their make up was. An actor leaves his mark on viewers by their performances not by the clothes they are wearing. And how well they carry off even the terrible costumes.

An amazing post there. :D
StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice post!!
agree with you
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Lovely post and much needed one
IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
fabulous post yaari..totally agree with u..well it happens with everyone..but for me I only watch qubool h for surbhi..dats it :)

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I never complain on any actor's costume, dance skills or anything. 😊
Bcoz that never mattered for me.
Good post. 😊
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice post. Though i m complained about her costumes but totaly agree with u.
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True, true, true...
But before that - How are you? Feeling fine?

Now coming to the post :
A much needed post.
Even i was bugged with first "What yucky dresses?" and then "How come a good dress for a cook?".
And the dancing nicely blended with the flow, didn't look out of place.
Even Lateef danced in the beginning. 

If story moves- it moves too fast, if it doesn't it is stuck.
If romance is shown - its is cheesy, if not, it too negative.
And am sure, just coz shehzaad is eye candy, there are not much complaints on Sahaan track. Else I'm sure there would be "how can asya daughter be paired with billi son" backlashes.

The list of complaints is endless. But glad you are back.
Really missed you dear.