Isn't Shaurya complicated ???

Poll

What do you think Shaurya is like?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Everyone here. Guys.. I am Nishaya and have just started to watch this show. I find this show unique and have really started to like it. Its indeed depicting the three aspect of three different women's characters thus justifying its title "O Gujariya : Badlein chal duniyan.

Now coming to my topic.. Guys all the character of this show are very much understandable. Be it Vaibhavi as fierce, Natasha as carefree, Ada as self-centered, kabir as funky, Samar as introvert but i dont understand what Shaurya is like? I mean he is the college president right! He knew that those eve teaser boys were at fault yet he didn't support Vaibhavi in front of disciplinory committee, on the other hand he tried to help Vaibhavi by asking her to manage College fest to win back her Scholorship nd again at one point he suggested her to make friends with Natasha nd Ada so that she can stay at peace in the college. What to call this type of guy..a thoughtful person or a chicken hearted man.

Do share ur views everyone. I am quite confuse with his character nd yeah..dnt forget to vote guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeandInk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I'd say he's smart. You don't get to be the Student Council President just like that. He only steps in when he thinks it's necessary, or when he feels whatever is happening is getting out of hand.

As for the time with those college boys, he knew that Vaibhavi had broken the rules, even if for something right, and so he probably didn't interfere. And he helped her later on, probably because he admires her fierceness >.>
SONAL30 thumbnail
SituationalEdited by SONAL30 - 9 years ago
Starry_Eyed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I'll definitely call him situational. I have kinda started adoring. I mean yeah didn't saved Vaibhavi infront of the committee but he did what he felt is right. He is a Student President and he has to look into everything without being biased. And also he wasn't present at thr place where the incident happened. And even if anyone would be in his place would have done the same. Because he didn't knew exactly what happened. And regarding helping Vaibhavi I think he sae the spark she has in her eyes which attracted him to help. So its obvious.
Rhapsody92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is situational, and uses his presence of mind. And as rightly mentioned in above post, this is a quality of a good college president.
He don't react too quickly, and maybe this is why I agree with you that he is quite a complicated character. Though I get a vibe that he is a positive character.
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree to what all r saying.. even I feel the same!