DAK WU 10th july 2014

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
sams mom coems to kitchen and starts to taunt urmi that she is resp for everything happ at their hosue...
u becomes angry and says what ever happ she is repp for that. and she can take care of sam now as she is also her mom...

sam moms asks sam to have food he says are iu mad cant u see that my hand is broken..sams mom makes a complete mockery while feeding fod to sam...

sam says the food is bad..mom says eat light food...tuaji and sam dad look on as sam nautanki goes on in sams room...u says to mom u have to do all thngs for sam...😆

u says to mkm u sleep here cak, me i wil, come..u says i cant u have to sleep here and take care of mom..mom reluctatntly agrees..sam says to mom pl do what she says ...

shaurya says he wants to go with his mom..sams mom says pl take him..with u to,u...

tuaji and dad discuss the state of thngs at home...both make fun of sams mom...

at u home asha starts to.make lots of papd as some one says " usee papad belna padega..."...gaurav is called he says he didnt say such thngs...

asha says hpwho said what..all are stunned to knw what asha did...

break...

after break..

all confuson at sams home as mom is nt able to feed sam water and she ends up spraining him...

sam says pl switch on light mom says i cant sleep with lights on...sam gets up @ night says eh wants to go to loo...😆..mom doesnt hear..sam makes her wake up...

break..

after break...

dad says he worried abt sams business...amrit comes...he overhears whar t and dad speak..he says why worry i m here..i can take care of business in sams absensce...he says i have learnt everything..he says jst bless me...t makes fun of amrit..

precap..dad says to sam we are worried who wil, tc of ur business.thy shw amrit entering sams cabin...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS