Vishal Karwal.....please don't kill me but I really liked him

sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello people,
Please don't kill me or bash me but I really liked Vishal...His personality, face, dimples and acting, i liked all.

Even i liked his chemistry with everyone. For once his hair style was like an Army officer. Surprised that I really liked his scene with Paro it was very good...both looked very cute together. 

On the contrary his interaction with Sunheri was a complete misfit. Sunheri does not know how to act. Also from what i can make out, there will not be any triangle between him, rudra and paro. He is just going to win confidence of everyone and trouble them so that Paro and Rudra are miserable. 

Also the offscreen video was very good...his interaction with Ashish and Sanaya was very nice. How should we hate him...his dimples are just too cute. Maybe only by his actions/scenes that writers are going to give him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vishal is too cute to play a villain :)
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
He is too cute to be villain, we can't even hate him but his scenes with Ashish clearly we can see his acting is not so good.
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
binimoti,
No i don't think so, Ashish has been playing the role of Rudra from last 7-8 months and Vishal is just beginning. It takes time to get in the skin. Also i loved is expression when he saw Paro, first time face to face. His expressions were shown behind Rudra face in the screen. But that change of expression was very good. No doubt Ashish is superb but then you cannot take away from Vishal. He is playing a tricky role.

Plus he has to show Rudra that he admires him and is junior to him.
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vishal is a cutie, he stands out to me in Rudra-Paro-Shantanu-rest of the Ranawat family scenes 
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Theju ke baad shantanu ... You can't hate him ... Like Laila ... Can't ignore him like Mohini ... But you defiantly can't avoid loving him... He is so cute