Ye Hai Mohabbatein 10th July 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 10th July 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts when Raman says he will fight with the world for Adi, till he is alive and nothing can happen to Adi, but listen to me, Ishita is very smart and a good mother, Ishita will understand us, Ishita will make me help Adi, please let me tell Ishita. Shagun says no, you promised me, and I don't trust her, Ishita is not Adi's mother, I'm his mother. Raman says fine, I will die but not tell anyone the truth till Adi comes out of this problem. Shagun says nothing can happen to him and leaves. Mihir says I want to talk to you Shagun, please come in my cabin. Romi sees Shagun and thinks what is she doing here? Mihir asks her what is she doing?

Shagun says I don't need to explain you. Mihir says this is office. Shagun says I know its Raman's office and my husband's office. Mihir says you are not his wife anymore. Shagun says you don't have any right. Mihir says I have a right, tell me what Shagun wants from Raman? Romi sees them fighting and says she won't change. Toshi ji calls Romi and says I have sent food with driver so make Raman eat. Romi says Shagun reached here too. Toshi ji says did Ishita reach there?  Ishita is coming to take Raman's signatures. Romi says no, Bhabhi is not here yet. Romi says Ishita already came. Shagun tells Mihir to go and go ask Raman and not her. Ishita asks Romi about Raman and a office clerk says he is in conference room. Ishita goes by lift and does not see Shagun passing by.

Ishita comes to Raman and he signs the form. Ishita starts leaving and Raman stops her. He says sorry, I could not come to school as I was busy in work. Ishita says fine and leaves. Raman says sorry, forgive me if possible. Ishita stops the lift and gets in. Ishita meets Shagun in there. She sees Shagun and turns around. Romi calls Mrs. Bhalla and says both of them did not see each other. Toshi ji says thank God. The lift gets stuck and the alarm rings. Ishita calls Mihir and says the lift stopped. Mihir tells this to Raman. Raman rushes for Ishita. Shagun sees the court notice and says I got this letter, Raman will save me, he promised me, Raman will fight case for me. Ishita says that's not needed if you want, you can confess your mistake.

Shagun says you can apologize to Amma, as its not easy to kill anyone. Shagun says I don't want to talk to anyone, my lawyer and Raman asked me not to worry. Ishita says yes, so that is why you have sweat on yourself? Raman opens the lift and sees both of them together. Raman gives his hand to Ishita while Shagun was giving her hand. Shagun gets angry. Raman says lets go. Ishita asks Mihir to give his hand and comes out. Raman then helps Shagun. Mihir asks Ishita can he drop her. Ishita says no. Romi looks at Raman.

Mihir stops Ishita. Ishita says don't ask me anything, I don't know anything, things have changed in one moment and what is happening? Mihir says we all are with you, you don't worry, I always take Raman's side, but not this time, as he is wrong. Mihir says he will support you, not Raman. Ishita thanks Mihir. Mihir says don't worry too much, everything will be fine. Ishita leaves in her car. Simmi talks to Parmeet and says I'm with Raman, Ishita has made everyone against him.

Parmeet says what to do, Raman sees me as his enemy, he does not know I love that family but don't worry and I will support Raman even though he did not support me and kicked me out of the house. Simmi says but it will be like supporting Shagun and I hate her. Parmeet says you are innocent, but sometimes we have to be nice enemy for loved ones. Simmi says I wish Raman would see this side of yours. Parmeet ends the call and says Raman should know I'm doing this for him, as I'm his well wisher.

Ashok scold Shagun for meeting Raman. Shagun says now you see, you went to Ishita to tell everything about me and see this court notice. Are you happy now? Ishita filed a case against me. Your plan went wrong, are you happy seeing me go to jail? Ashok reads it and says I'm sorry baby. Shagun says don't touch me, I left Raman and came to you, he is helping me, and you are good for nothing. Ashok says I was jealous, you know you are my weakness. Shagun says grow up, your games have ruined my life. Ashok says I will get best lawyer for you. Shagun says I don't trust you anymore, I believe one and only Raman. Shagun leaves. Ashok gets furious and says Ishita is troubling a lot.

Mrs. Kaur (Ishita's lawyer) talks to Ishita and says this case is weak, as Raman is supporting her but we have to find out the truth ahead. Ishita says now we won't back out. Mrs. Kaur (Ishita's lawyer) says I will make Shagun get punished. Ishita's lawyer asks about the man whom Ashok named his car, if we prove that man can't buy the car. Ishita says the old man is handicap and he cannot even drive. Mrs. Kaur (Ishita's lawyer) says we have to get a hold of that man.

Shagun tells Raman that Adi came to know everything about court case. Adi comes and cries saying you are not keeping promise and will you send my mother to jail for Ishita's mother? Adi says I will tell the truth in court that I did the accident if anything happens to mother. Raman says till I'm alive, I will not let anything happen to you or your Shagun mother. Adi says all lies and runs. Shagun goes after him. Amma is tensed. Ishita asks is she tensed. Amma asks is this necessary to fight this case, I'm fine now, forget what happened.

This case has created a problem in your life. Ishita cries. Ishita says why are you blaming yourself. Amma says you and Raman were happy and had good relationship, Raman turned so good and everything ruined because of me, I came in between you two. Amma asked god to give best husband to Ishita, who loves her and see what happened. Ishita says I have seen love in Raman's eyes, but not for me, but Shagun comes to him when Ishita needs him more, Shagun took away everything from him, Raman is standing against me for that Shagun.

Ishita cries and says its good that Raman knows to love and its all fate. Love is got by fate and I did not get it. Ishita says she will bear this and about this case, even if anyone else did the accident. Amma cries too. Ishita says support me Amma, be my strength, don't make me weak and you told me relations are tested when problems come.

Banenga kisi dil ki rahatein...plays...

Precap:
Toshi ji ties a thread to Ishita's hand and gives her Prasad as blessings. Ishita and Raman bend to touch her feet but Toshi ji keeps her hand on Ishita's head. Raman gets tears in his eyes.

Edited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poornimar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good writing. These updates really help in being on track. Appreciate your time and effort.
-ovi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.Nicely written I thought I'm watching it.👍🏼
zeylanica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the Update..