Frequent Posters

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Pampu!!!!!! Update!!!!! 😭
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Yedis couldnt reply to all of you but i loved all of ur reviews somuch. Hinu dear u hv asked me whether this story is fully pitch dark or not ...well don ask me ...as i don knw ...it wd be decided by u readers only...

read at ur own risk ...haha huhu hihi haha ...πŸ˜†

PART 2
"Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one." - Benjamin Franklin

His phone beeped in the midnight when he was on a lavish couch in a random dance bar of Mumbai city. He was holding a bear mug in his hand...his deep black intelligent eyes were fixed on the dance floor but he was not actually drowned in the sexy moves of the attractive dancers...he was drowned into some other deep thoughts. His phone kept on beeping ...he gave a glance to it n cut the call abruptly. It seemed nothing bothered him a bit ...his phone call...the loud music ...the chaos in the bar ...and the dancing girls nothing distracted him from his thoughts.

A dancer girl noticed him... he was looking dashing wearing  a green tee with a brown shirt upon it fully front open n a dark blue denim. His gun was tugged in his jeans which peeped a bit through his shirt. He had a chain and an unusual sword locket glittering on his neck. His hard toned strong well built body ... ruffled hair ...rough stubbles on his face ...and a wristband on his right wrist made him look hell attractive n hot. He had a hard harsh look in his face n overall body language but he was surprisingly calm cold and composed.

The girl came to him doing seducing moves with the beats of the music and sat on his lap encircling his neck with her arms to seal his attention on her.

Yehaan NAHI...!!!! He distorted his face in utter disgust and a bit harshly shoved away the girl from his lap. The girl managed to save her from falling by grabbing the table in front. She was shocked by getting abandoned by him in such a ruthless way...she was not used to such abundance from any man in the dance bar. But again all clients are not the same...she thought and left from there with a sigh.

Another guy was seated just beside him ...he had whiskey in his glass  and was gawking at the dancers with wide eyes. He gave a glance to his side and shook his head while munching some snacks: Bhai ...kya kharoos ban kar baitha hai ...idharich aya hai toh thoda enjoy karneka...thoda dil bahlaneka ...tere pas kya mast pataka ayi thi ...par tereko toh patako se koi fadk hi nahi padta...!!!

dekh na wo pili wali ekdam pari dikhti hai ...uske sath na aaj raat ko apun toh set hai ...!!!! Machmach didn't see any reparcations in his bhai due to his blabbering. Seeing his phone beeping again He continued : lagta hai Koi zarooratmand ne phone kiyela hai tereko ...kabse try mar rela hai ...tu hai ki phon uthatai nahi ...bat kya hai ???

Solanki se kaha tha ...kaam ho janeke baad baki ka paisa idharich leke aneka ...sare gyara ka time diyatha ...Raghu raised his left wrist in front of MM's eyes and showed him his watch ...dekh time dekh !!!...poune bara baj raha hai...

MM gulped n mumbled in his mind : Solanki seth ki toh aaj waat lagne wali hai ...Raghu bhai ka usool hai ...dhande pe hamesha time se sab kuch karneka aur loyalty nibhane ka ...thodi si baat chuki toh Bhai bani banaye kaam ko firse bigarneko zyada sochega bhi nahi. Aisi ki taisi karke chodega.

Muchmach jerked by Raghu's stern voice: Chal uth ...kaam pe lag na hai ...solanki seth ki jis kam ko anjaam diya tha ...usiko wapas bigar ne ka hai ...ABHI !!!...chal !!!...Raghu stood up placing the bear mug on the table with a thud.

At that very moment a man clad in fine material white kurta and dhoti with a white cap on his head seemed to rush towards Raghu and MM's table along with few other men. He came n stood in front of Raghu n gulped. He took out a white hanky from his kurta pocket and wiped his forehead nervously.

He looked at the hard face of Raghu and pleaded: Raghu bhai woh pandra minute ...la..la...late ho gaya ...maaf karna ...raste mein tyre puncture ho gaya tha ...issliye ...yeh lijiye aap ke pure paise ...he kept a backpack on the table.

Not a line shook on Raghu's face ...he looked at MM and gestured him. MM grabbed the bag ...slid the zipper and checked inside and gestured back to Raghu that all is ok.

Dekh seth tune mera paisa to borobar chukaya !...par idharich aane me Pandra minute late kar diya ...matlap apun ka pandra minute waste KIYA  ...abh iss loche ka bharpayi tereko KARNA PADEGA !!!...warna tera bani banaya kaam ko bigarne mein... Bappa kasam yeh RAGHUNATH Pandra minute se zyada time nahi lega ...SAMJHA!!!...Raghu's merciless harsh voice was heard.

Solanki Seth was about to get a heart attack n tried to tell something to Raghu but the other men with him resisted him saying something in his ear.

Solanki gulped his saliva and mumbled : Samajh gaya Bhai ...aap batao kya karna hoga ...Solanki wiped his face again ...main kuch bhi karunga aapke mafi ke liye ...par aap mera wo kaam mat bigar dena ...please Raghu Bhai ...Solanki pleaded.

Pandra lakh !!! ...pohcha dena mere adde par kal subha das baje. Saying this with utter wild arrogance ...Raghu left his table and soon he was out of the dance bar along with MM leaving Solanki bewildered. Solanki tried to follow them to talk further on this but as he came out of the dance bar ...he saw Raghu's Amazon green Renault Duster was gliding away from there.

At Raghunath's place :

It was 2am in Mumbai city. Machmach was sleeping like a dead on his bed. Raghu dumped himself on a bin bag in his favorite terrace staring at the dark sky. Raghu's house was at the rear end of Mumbai city just beside the NH4 ...the highway that linked up Mumbai with Goa. He removed his shirt n tee n remained only in his denim ...he was trying to take a nap closing his eyes.

But that face again came in front of his eyes making him restless. He was feeling weird since he saw that face in the morning. He somehow did his work throughout the day which were unavoidable but postponed each n every work that was not urgent and avoided every phone calls that came from any x y or z. He couldn't remember he had ever behaved like that after seeing his target's picture in his twenty seven years of life.

He wiped his mouth with his wristband n took out his phone from his jeans and opened the mail again. This time he saved the picture in his phone. He swiped the picture with his thumb n index finger to make  it larger on his phone screen n looked at it again...

Few hours back in the morning he got that email from an unknown id. It contained that picture and a small letter ...

Bohot sochneke baad tumhe yeh mail ke zariye contact kar raha hun ...kyunke mujhe yakeen hai ke yeh kaam imaandari se sirf tumhi kar sakte ho ...

I know on earth u r fond of  only money...:)  aur isiliye muh mangi keemat deneke liye main taiyar hun...

Kaam bohot asaan hai ...picture wali  ladki se tumhe jald se jald shadi karni hai aur fir sahi time par main jab kahunga  ...uss ladki ko tumhe... Mujhe sonp dena hai.

Main koun hun ...yeh tumhe abhi janneki zaroorat nahi. Yeh ladki tumhe Goa ke paas Nivoli gaon ke anathashram mein milegi.

Iss kaam ke liye mere taraf se tumhe 5 CRORES ka offer hai...:)

Deal pasand ayi toh kal subhah Nibholi ajao ...mujhe pata chal jayega.

As a token maine already tumhare bank account mein 1 crore credit kar diya hai ...check kar lo.... Agar tum kal subha Nibholi nahi pohochte ho toh main samjhunga tumne yeh deal cancel kar di hai. Tumhare account se 1 crore debit hojayega.

Hoping to see you tomorrow in Nibholi.

Good Luck :)

Raghu had already checked his bank account the moment he checked the mail for the first time...truely someone named Vinay Chopda had credited his account with 1 crore. Raghu knew very well that this name was fake ...someone was hiding his identity through this name.

It was not that he had not seen bundles of notes before n that was the first time he tasted the feel of owning Rs. 1 crore...he already had earned crores.

He run an Event Management Company and had an office for that in the heart of Mumbai city. He had employed number of stuffs there to carry on different simple event management tasks throughout the city...but that was a mere eyewash to the world...his real n actual business was to give shape to any damn thing he was asked to by his various garden variety clients all over Mumbai n outskirt.

Clients knew the fact that he was capable to accomplish any damn assignment in the world by using his unique way of dealing matters ...his unparallel intellect ...his connections with men in each n every facet of society...his powerful network...his efficient men force...and his unshakable loyalty towards his clients. Raghu had his clients ranged variedly from police department to underworld ...business tycoons to normal office goers.

The persons who knew him a bit closely knew that he had only one weakness in this world and that is money. He craved...loved and worshipped money only all through his life. Nothing seemed bigger or more important to him than money.

It was heard that he had a tough childhood. He was found roaming n crying on the night streets of Mumbai when he was only a 4 or 5 years old kid by a notorious gangster Rajan Naik. He was brought up by Rajan Naik and also trained thoroughly every nooks and crooks and unspoken rules and regulations of the Mumbai underworld by him. As Raghu grew up he believed with his soul that it was only the money for which the world goes round.

Money matters and it is true that money is important to live a good life but Raghu never knew or felt that there r something more powerful n immense effective in this world than mere money. He believed Money could buy anything in this bloody heartless world.

Machmach too was an orphan and he too was brought up n trained along with Raghunath by Rajan Naik. Rajan loved both of them n died few years back with the satisfaction of having two sons in his life.

Machmach was a light hearted person ...loved fun in life and loved Raghunath as his own brother. Machmach knew for money Raghu could reach any bloody extent thrashing any end limit mercilessly. Machmach believed in Raghu and so in his perception without any doubt. He was always there for Raghu day n night whatever might be the situation and so was Raghu for Machmach.

Raghu was thinking he never got this sort of assignment from any of his client before. He was confused a bit and was thinking he had never dealt with any girl in his life. He neither could remember his own mom nor did he get any mother figure in Rajan Naik's home. He had seen n met varieties of girls in different parties, dance bars n night clubs...but he couldn't compare any of them with this girl in the picture. He thought to talk to Machmach about that deal but found him sleeping like a dead.

He came back again to his terrace...thumped himself on his bin bag and looked at the picture again minutely...
A young girl was smiling in the picture...Raghu doubted she was totally unaware of the fact when her image was getting captured secretly.

She was wearing a simple n shabby light yellow kurta...She had big serene innocent eyes with lush black lashes.

Her skin seemed like made of butter to Raghu...Her lips looked like it would be very soft to touch ...the feel might be exactly like touching a flower ...like a pink rose petal !!!...Raghu thought!!!

Her long silky thick hair was like a brown cascade flowing down her curves. Raghu couldn't remember he had seen such a pretty innocent face ever before in his life. He was imprinting each n every details of that face in his brain.

5 crores !!!...not a matter of joke...n that too for such a simple n easy task... Raghu thought ...he would just have to marry this girl...how simple is that !!!!

A frown appeared on his forehead...koun hai yeh banda jo itne se kaam ke liye itni zyada rakam deneko taiyar ho gaya ...

Kya yeh kaam waake hi mein itna asaan hai???kuch toh gadbad hai ...Raghu thought as he brushed his thumb lightly on his cell screen over the picture. But still he couldn't think of canceling the deal.

5 Crores was bugging him alluring him calling him n attracting him fatally. Suddenly a thought came in his mind making his jaws hard n eyes stern...agar ladki ne merese shadi karneko mana kar di toh ???

The thought disturbed him a bit and then he messaged someone n dialed a number ...: main bolraha hun ...tera msg check kar ...wahan ek mail id hai...usska IP address nikal ...jitna jaldi hosake mereko bata kahan se yeh mail kiya gaya hai ...

Something inside him was making him mad to accept the deal and to show his acceptance he needed to reach Nibholi by next day morning. He had a feeling that if he didn't accept that deal ...the mysterious man would hire someone else for the task and Raghu didn't want to miss the deal of 5 crores at any cost.

It would take at least ten hours to reach so he thought to leave for Nibholi right then in the midnight. Raghu left the terrace and moved to his room hastily... packed his necessary stuffs in a backpack and kept a note for sleeping Machmach n left his place.

Soon Raghu's amazon green Duster was seen on the highway moving at a wild speed towards Nibholi.

To be continued...haha J
Edited by pampz - 9 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res me 1stπŸ˜†
unres...
hmm.. abhi main kya bataoon..πŸ˜•... kuch samajh mein nahin aa raha hain.. honestly i don;t have capability to review this kinds of masterpieces πŸ˜³... cause my thinking could never reach to the point which you have depicted in this update... my my pampu...
sharp, smart, mindblowing, flawless, intelligent, thrilling,full of susoensee.. now i can;t remember any more adjectives...πŸ€”πŸ˜†
but truly to say, you are going to place another flag of victory on the pick by this story..πŸ‘πŸ‘
and yes.. mahele too lagta tha kii tune raghu pe PHD kiya hain.. par abtoo lagta hain tune double tripple PHD kar li hainπŸ˜†.. mine god.. u didn't left a single details about him... ditto... when you were describing raghu i was felling like he just appeared in front of me...😳
useless to say for me now that raghu's portraya; was as usual beyond perfection by my dear vampy...πŸ˜‰... 
but also liked... no notjust liked.. I LOVED the new shades in raghu's charecter in this ff... he is truly a merciless, emotionless stone here, with sharo inteelligence annd smartness-a perfect deadly combination!!... a true gangster who can do anything for only money... truly a hearless soulless being... u know what i loved raghu's new shades here... totally dark charecter almost,... it will be treat to watch how u reveal his every shades with progrsiing storyline...
lol... raghu nee uss seth bechare ki band baja di just for being late for 15 min...πŸ˜†
and then comes a very crucial moment in the update...
hee got the e-mail from an unknown number.. and saw the his victim's photo... an innocent girl's face...
the person who could do anything for money without a hesitation was suddenly confused...
yup i won't say that he is hesitant or unwillingly to do the job... afterall it is matter of 5 croresπŸ˜†... and here raghu is like paise ke liye kuch bhi ...πŸ˜†(i know sound funny but aur koi word yaad nahin ayya...)... he is hard nut to craack and no one can deflect him form his aim... his only aim is now only the ammount of money he was offeredπŸ˜†... lets c what happns in next..might be he could crash his victim.. aka that innocent girl's (everyone know who is she!!!πŸ˜†) life mercilessly... or may be he wouldn't..man this sstory is so unpredictable for meπŸ€ͺ... i don't know what future holds... just wanna enjoy this unique brilliant piece by our brilliant pampy the vampyπŸ˜‰
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: one more request yaar... if possible keep raghu just like this for some long timeπŸ˜†... please hinu and other readers don't throw chappals on me🀣.. but i am totally enjoying this smart intelligent merciless gangster raghu😎... it is the thing which i only read in twinks story before.. woo larki too pata nahin kaha chali gayi😑... ab bas yeh story sahara hain... so my utter request, keep raghu as a hardcore gangster for some momentπŸ˜‰... lol not throughout the story,,. kyun ki aisa huya too readers aur writer dono mujhe marne lagengeyπŸ˜†
lastly... 
is it needed to say?
I LOVE YOU..πŸ€—
Edited by ifians - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the pm dear 
bokul thumbnail
fantastic excellent update
bokul thumbnail
will give part 1 and 2 review tomorrow pakka
AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update Pampz πŸ‘
Raghu decided 2 marry Antu only  fr d money offered by someone unknown πŸ˜•
Interesting story
Continue soon 😊
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rima4ever

will give part 1 and 2 review tomorrow pakka

Okkk dear araam se  review kar ...No jaldi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i wll wait πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pooji145 thumbnail
intersting ha nice plzzz contioune its different
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
perfect update...jst loved it ❀️...
what shld i say bout raghus character..
u nailed it πŸ˜†...
as ria said reminded of raghu of twinks stry..
bt im loving dis raghu tooo 😊
a real gangster...bt d biggest twist idat hes
gonna marry antaran den will give het to
sumone else..its a deal fr him 😑
Ab dark stry h toh yeh toh hoga hi na
poor atu 😭...
pampz loving dis stry..
grt work πŸ‘...
Waiting fr nxt update thanks dear fr dis update..
takecare Edited by ankusanu - 9 years ago