10th July 2014-Written Update-RangRasiya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

The guy (Shantanu) says luck is with me and target is close too but that will be an easy death for him. Have learnt from u..big brother.. love and hate with passion. He points the gun. Paro is worried and is walking backwards and runs into Rudra. She says heard guns and Rudra says me too. Right then the guy holds Rudras gun and says Capt. Shantanu reporting. He shows his papers to Rudra. Rudra asks is this the time to report. He says got lost on the way. Rudra says so you sneaked in my house. Shantanu says no, i knocked but found it open. Rudra says door was locked, i locked it. Paro says i may have opened it to throw the trash out. Paro says guess this is the one whom Major Singh has sent. He says yes. Paro says room is ready. The guy says tired looking for the house. Suddenly the diya is about to be blown off when Shantanu protects it by covering with his hand and Paro thanks him saying this is Akhand Jyot meant for peace and prosperity of  the house. Shantanu says am here for Security, Safety and Peace.

Shantanu tells Rudra ..am big fan of urs. Ur operation last year was commendable. Friends say, I are very lucky to work with Rudra.  Shantanu says excited to work with u ..am very capable. Rudra says i dont care how capable you are. Do your duty and leave. He turns and Shantanu says Ranavat.  Rudra turns and Shantanu stabs him and says .. you killed my bro. Suddenly Rudra sanps his fingers in front of Shantanu and he gets back to his senses. Shantanu closes the door and says.. not so easy.. will make u and ur wife see how i torture ur family. They will cry and beg and u will realize the pain of losing a family member. Shantanu thrusts the knife on the table.

Next day morning, Rudra asks about Shantanu and Paro says may be asleep . .it was late yesterday. Sunehri talks of previous nite and Maithli says dont . .Rudra gets upset. Mohini says oh we all have to talk as per Rudras temper. Seems Sun God has showered all its heat on Rudra. Mohini tells Sunehri to tell the story ahead. She says the man asked for our address and asked me to come with him here. I said no but then and right then Shantanu comes and greets Rudra. Rudra introduces him to all and says first day and he is late. Shantanu falls quiet. Mohini asks Sunehri to continue. Sunehri is scared seeing Shantanu. Shantanu says told her to take lift or she would get wet.  Rudra says then why did you not come home at that time. Shantanu falters and says had gone to BSD office and from there got the way here. Rudra says you still did not know where u dropped Sunehri thats the same place u had to come to. Shantanu says bad with directions. Rudra says what an efficient army officer. 

Shantanu says had map in J&K so found out my way easily. Rudra says dont think u will last long. Where is ur uniform and Shantanu says thought if i am in informal wear everyone will be at ease and attacker will not identify me. Rudra says never seen an Army officer without uniform. Shantanu tells him to trust him. Rudra says i dont trust anyone . He sits in the jeep and drives off. Shantanu says i will make u trust me ..soon!

Part 2

Paro asks Maithli for dye color and Shantau brings and says here it is Parvati. Shantanu says sorry called u with ur name Paro. Paro says its ok but you do not need to help. I can manage. Shantanu rues that i hope i had not made so many mistakes in front of Rudra. Wish he would like me a little. A few days ago he went to Veerpur for some big operation. U must be knowing.. u were with him. Paro says yes.. he saved me.. from that terrorist who i was married to. Shantanu tears off the churni and says sorry. 

Mala comes there and looks at him and says i have seen u somewhere. Shantanu says i dont forget faces. If i had met you before, wuld have remembered. Paro tells Mala that he talks so well. Sunehri overhears them. Rudra asks about Shantanu from Paro and she says he is in kitchen. Rudra says army officer cooking. Paro says why not, u cooked for me too. Rudra says guess he will sing songs soon. 

Shantanu cooks Chinese and says Chinese Hakka Noodles ..come. lets serve all. Paro tells Danveer let me go make tea for u. Shantanu offers Hakka noodles to Danveer. He says what did u think .. u will come in the house whenever u want. U think we wont find out anything about u. We have all updates about u. Shantanu asks why u saying so. Danveer says we know all and have told Rudra. Danveer asks Shantanu to tell the truth. Shantanu gets worried. Danveer says ur other side..the one that is different from army officer. Shantanu says what other side.

Part 3

Danveer says  guess he wont admit anything on his own. Let me get proof. Paro is shocked. Shantanu is holding the knife and is nervous. Danveer comes and says why so worried. He shows the guitar to Shantanu and says remove the army officer mask and play some tune. Shantanu says you scared me, gimme, i will play. Shatanu asks for a cup of masala tea. Maithli goes to get it. Sunehri serves it to Shantanu and turns to leave but Shantanu holds her hand and says listen to my song atleast.  He plays the guitar. Song - Ek ajnabee haseena se. Rudra comes and all get up with a start. Shantanu asks Rudra if he liked the song and says i respect u. Rudra holds his hand and notices the injury. Shantanu recollects getting hurt while Rudra was following him. He goes silent.

Precap -- Rudra tells Shantanu u sing well. Shantanu tells Rudra, he liked it and thats great. Rudra says u sing well.. so must be doing good drama too. Shantanu is stunned. Rudra says  when Danveer asked u about ur secret, u got very nervous. Why! What secret are you hiding. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks armu always fast as ever 😉