Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I have nothing to say about today's episode. Guess why??? Because I didn't watch it 😆 I heard that my nemesis is back - the pain in the bum BDs, and I was put off. So instead I got all nostalgic and watched some classic, epic moments of Rang Rasiya. Some defining moments that changed the lives of Paro and Rudra forever 😳

Ok, so here's the hopeless romantic in me talking: Paro and Rudra make you believe that there is something in this world called a soulmate. Someone that has been sent by God for you - and you only. The one person that will do anything for you and your happiness.The one person that you can count on to shield you from all pain and sorrow that will come your way. They make you believe in unconditional love, love that is pure and real.  And they make you believe in destiny...that it is meant to be.  Oh yes, I am turning into jelly once again 😆

I just saw the scene where Paro gatecrashes Rudra's award ceremony, lol. Damn I love that scene. I remember some members were critical of Paro and her timing. Some felt that it wasn't the right place for her to be declaring her love, and ask Major Saab to marry her. But my reaction was the complete opposite. I remember thinking, u go girl...! 😆 It takes a lot of courage, for a man or woman, to express their feelings - that too in front of so many unknown people. But all of that didn't matter to Paro. At that point she couldn't see anyone else in the room except for her Major Saab. Time stood still. There were only three present: Paro, Rudra and God that was witness to her love and its truth. I was in awe of Paro's confidence, her self belief and above all, belief in her love for Major Saab. And Rudra just stood there gobsmacked. His words echoed anger but his heart was telling him something else. Something he tried to fight for long but ultimately failed.

Ah! I am getting nostalgic 😳 I really miss some of the magical moments from RR. The ones that gave me goosebumps and made me feel like a little kid with candy - delighted 😆 I hope new moments are created, ones that we can cherish and remember. At the moment there are too many obstacles, and I won't spoil the mood by mentioning them! Just hope that we get PaRud back. And I mean passionate PaRud. I'm not just talking about honeymoon track - although that would be nice, lol. Because we haven't always had romantic scenes...but scenes that made us say YES! These two are tied by fate :)

Side note: Oookkkaaayy...I clearly have way too much time on my hands 😆

Edited by .Wanderer. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahulbaba thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't feel that way,but I think we will get in present track those moments which are the signature Rangrasiya scenes.😊
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snoowfall

same here, missing it too

Glad I am not alone :)
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudArShian

Really missing the old RR

For the first time...I feel this way!
Dunno what's wrong with me 😆
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulbaba

Don't feel that way,but I think we will get in present track those moments which are the signature Rangrasiya scenes.😊

I sure hope so 😳 I would LOVE those signature Rangrasiya scenes again. I just love this show a lot...think I am getting a bit too attached 😆

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I do what you do sometimes. Just go back and watch old episodes. Like the other day I re watched the whole Jaipur track. Never going to forget that these two can really dance and make you dance with them.
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashika

I do what you do sometimes. Just go back and watch old episodes. Like the other day I re watched the whole Jaipur track. Never going to forget that these two can really dance and make you dance with them.

Jaipur scenes are one of my all-time faves 😳
I was watching that a couple of days ago 😆 

@bold: so very true. And my oh my...didn't they dance beautifully?! Paro in Rudra's arms...that's where she belongs :)
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: GolGuppu

i also miss the old rr

I'm hoping it returns, buddy. I really do :)
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
You know something Wanderer? I like YOU very much. I read your post and of course I agree with it. Its a wonderful walk down memory lane, and I thank you for it. But I realized-- I've never actually responded to anything you've written, even though I always read your comments, and I always agree, and nod violently as I read you. So--yeah. Posts aside, comments aside, I want you to know--I like your posts, and what you say, and how you say it, and the humor infused in your words..I guess I just---like you. ðŸ˜Š Edited by napstermonster - 9 years ago
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😡😡

Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

Ah! I am getting nostalgic 😳 I really miss some of the magical moments from RR. The ones that gave me goosebumps and made me feel like a little kid with candy - delighted 😆 I hope new moments are created, ones that we can cherish and remember. At the moment there are too many obstacles, and I won't spoil the mood by mentioning them! Just hope that we get PaRud back. And I mean passionate PaRud. I'm not just talking about honeymoon track - although that would be nice, lol. Because we haven't always had romantic scenes...but scenes that made us say YES! These two are tied by fate :)

Yes, I know exactly what you mean.

What I want to know is WHO OR WHAT IS PREVENTING RANGRASIYA FROM BEING WHAT IT COULD BE ðŸ˜¡

😡