Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Skyfalls thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

My first comment on this site ...one question to all the fans ...Is Raghav Singhania love bonafide towards Kalpana?

this is my first Indian show neither I speak nor write Hindi...
still learning about the Indian culture ... 
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I so agree with you Diane!
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post.
Kamla will do whatever is best for her daughter ...Pakhi
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GUYCAN

<font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS">My first comment on this site ...one question to all the fans ...Is Raghav Singhania love bonafide towards Kalpana?

</div>

this is my first Indian show neither I speak nor write Hindi...
<div>still learning about the Indian culture ...
</font>

Awesome! Glad to have you here! And I welcome your comments! Yes his love is genuine!
And I also don't speak nor write Hindi! Welcome to forum deary! I'm di/Dianne!
DiVirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginger-Spice

That's what I said right from the get go, you can't force someone to love you, if someone loves you, you don't have to work hard to get their love because you already have their love, what you probably would do, is you'll work hard to maintain the relationship not taking advantage of the relationship and abusing it.

Love isn't a feeling that you can turn on and off like a light switch and that's why I dislike very much how creatives are showing this nonsense, making Pookie do all kinds of drama to get love. That's not getting love, that's getting sympathy, sympathy doesn't bring love, love will bring sympathy, care, empathy and what not. Sympathy, care and concern are a result or reflection of love, love that's already in the heart and Raghav only knew about love because of Kalpi and he loves her not Pookie.

Bang on!! 😉
DiVirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachuroxxx

Aaah...dont worry she vil finally hav him tomoro!!
N kalpi vil get a heartbrk tomoro along wid d audience cos rags vil nt go to meet her as he vil b busy nursing his bff!!

She ain't gonna get him!!
DiVirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisyfields

So true, Poo has everyone where she wants them to be. We were calling her the Dumbli but she has turned out to be the smartest of the lot. Seeing is believing and that's what is happening. Paakhi is ensuring that Ragzs spends more and more time with her and is showing him how good she is. He's slowly falling for her trap and one day before he realizes it he will even land in her bed , all the while singing his majboori kaa raag. Then Kalpi will sing her mahaanta and true love ka raag and accept the crumbs thrown her way

Never happen!!