Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi A, 

Well I just realized that I never actually commented on the previous 2 write-ups, and would like to take the opportunity now. A pleasure to read them, as always😳

Part One : Arshi

Well, how many times have you watched IPK dear? You had all the characterizations, dialogues bang on! 

Every nuance, reaction thought out carefully and hits the target spot on. So many of them, if I were to mention, it would be quoting the entire thing!😳 

Anjali and her crying  - πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arnav ji and his cussing - πŸ‘
Khushi and her mood swings - β­οΈ 

Intro of Rudra via Arnav ji's thoughts - πŸ˜Ž 
Lavanya's, NK's short entry - πŸ˜³

Oh wow and how can I forget, you renamed channels - Simply brilliant. 

I loved the flow of things, you engrossed me right till the end. Right from Arnav ji trying to stop Khushi take up a new venture to missing her, to seducing her, all went smoothly. Superb balance of creativity and humor. 

I loved the bit where Arnav ji tries to stop Khushi from watching Major Saab on Killers - Totally Killer, that for me was the highight.

You very subtly blend romance with Jalebi's, Mooch - Wah wah! Only an Aman would do that having he is never given a tukuda of sweet as well as doesn't have a jodi daar to share the Mooch with. 

I think it is a best read for a die-hard Arshi and PaRud fan! Lots of memories making them nostalgic, with a πŸ˜Š on their faces all through.

Part 2.

Res

Now finally Unres, after 2-3 months or so ! No apologies, given it gave me a reason to still hope you would complete the series, ideas ki kami toh nahi hai. 

This part was super fun, given you made Rudra a desi hero, in full form. He swears, rude to his superiors sometimes, minds his own business and hates people who question the Macho man of Chandangarh. His mooch is his shaan and of course his silky baal, glad that you maintained the Indian-ness as far as herogiri was concerned, made it realistic as far as possible. I am sure officers must be this bold, confident in their work, and may infact despise the sheri tycoons. All that was going through his mind - Superb, hit the mark. 

This is what I sincerely think is your gift - You manage to use your presence of mind, keep things simple, very real and yet sell it to us as fiction. The language usage, the proper slang, dialect show how particular you are as an author to maintain the authenticity, like perfection. I do know a friend who speaks exactly like this, the tone was pretty evident, showing you do your fair bit of research when handling such delicate things, that makes the difference. One can immediately get transported to the sand dunes, a Haveli, an aagan, imagine the royalty of the people, the background, the visual treat is something that I believe allures me here. 

The grasp you have for fine detailing, a clear vision, it is easy to imagine a million things, but penning them down with a few words and enhancing the visual is whole level of talent. The way you describe the photograph, the person viewing it, the actions, reactions involved, it is like you are a team on a whole - The orator, the actor, the director, the cinematographer. There were multiple instances, where one believes you use the strength of words to bring down your thoughts, help us know what you are thinking and allow us to live the moment with you. That powerful is your expanse of vocabulary, imagination.

Back to the story,  

Loved the intro of Aman, quite the different version from the adorable one we are familiar with from RR, and its very interesting to have 2 versions, you have based both of them on their bosses, nice touch. 

BK Sir is actually quite bold, and handles Rudra well enough, here he seems to be administrative kind, worried about the sources and other office related stuff. Like how you managed to create a entirely different set of dynamics between the duo, it is nothing like that of the show and this seems more realistic, given your portrayal of the characters. 

You had Paro phan-gurl over a Shehri Babu who Rudra hates, even before either of them have met the guy! πŸ˜² Love the cross connections, the bond formed between ppl who haven't met, TV ka effect depicted. So shows do leave people mesmerized that they forget about real families, as per the narration. 

Rudra and his Raaz - So Sunsilk it is πŸ‘πŸΌ! Wonder what Laila uses? She too has pretty hair, just saying. 

Speaking of which, she lives in the Haveli?  I did not get that part! 😳 
Paro and Rudra are married, as in they are a couple, so all things cool, do we get to meet a Shantanu in the next parts? Is ASR going to murder Paro? Are Khushi, Paro and Laila going to bond? 

Inn sab ko janne ke liye, dekthe rahiye WABMM ka thread, subah se lekar shaam tak, Diwali tak! 

Hope this is not a let down, thought could complete the pending Res whilst enjoying a wonderful read! 

Part 3 

Res
Edited by zeffy2k2 - 9 years ago
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zeffy2k2

Hi A, 

Well I just realized that I never actually commented on the previous 2 write-ups, and would like to take the opportunity now. A pleasure to read them, as always😳

Part One : Arshi

Well, how many times have you watched IPK dear? You had all the characterizations, dialogues bang on! 

Every nuance, reaction thought out carefully and hits the target spot on. So many of them, if I were to mention, it would be quoting the entire thing!😳 

Anjali and her crying  - πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arnav ji and his cussing - πŸ‘
Khushi and her mood swings - β­οΈ 

Intro of Rudra via Arnav ji's thoughts - πŸ˜Ž 
Lavanya's, NK's short entry - πŸ˜³

Oh wow and how can I forget, you renamed channels - Simply brilliant. 

I loved the flow of things, you engrossed me right till the end. Right from Arnav ji trying to stop Khushi take up a new venture to missing her, to seducing her, all went smoothly. Superb balance of creativity and humor. 

I loved the bit where Arnav ji tries to stop Khushi from watching Major Saab on Killers - Totally Killer, that for me was the highight.

You very subtly blend romance with Jalebi's, Mooch - Wah wah! Only an Aman would do that having he is never given a tukuda of sweet as well as doesn't have a jodi daar to share the Mooch with. 

I think it is a best read for a die-hard Arshi and PaRud fan! Lots of memories making them nostalgic, with a πŸ˜Š on their faces all through.

Part 2.

Res

Part 3 

Res

Summi, my dear love, first of all a big hug

Dude, you and Tang make me wonder what have I done to deserve this? Seriously people, you overwhelm me, chadhao me on a chane ki jhad, take me chaand ke paar, make me thank God baar baar, that I met you guys. Wow, you are amazing Zef, each of your blue comments had me πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£.

Oh girl, so much effort, so much effort to indulge me...

Zef, Tang, if my vainglory turns to narcissism, I'll blame you two baisas. You rock! 

And take my words, your replies are much more entertaining then my posts. Oh yara I have no words. I too put a res. 
Edited by cineraria - 9 years ago
cineraria thumbnail
Zeffy yara, I have ressed for the blue comments. They are all πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cineraria thumbnail
Those who res-ed never un-res-ed. 😭 
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Ria, 

Please update the next part, aaj toh Sunday hai! πŸ˜Š

Savera84 thumbnail
Hi Dear,
Are you planning to post the next part?
I wanted to ask you this yesterday, but got busy.  Zeffy beat me to it.
In fact, when I heard that RR will be going off air soon, you came to my mind.  Did not want to upset you, so, kept quiet then.
Cheers...

ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 🀣
This one is damn fun yaar...
M clutching my stomach and laughing...
Where do u get these ideas from...??? This is damn good... πŸ˜†

Angrezi upanyas called twilight??? 🀣
Every one totally in their characters...
U are damn creative yaar... I can't tell you how much I am laughing at this...
My favourite part "Khushi winced at hearing that (shyam's) name"
Freaking awesome...
I will be waiting for the next update...
U have perfectly blended both the stories...loved it...
Colonel vk Singh...hilarious...
ASR ko joker bana Diya... πŸ˜†
I am loving this ASR too...Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada at her best...
Loving Paro and Ruddy...
Angrezi looking desi munda of Paro...hirtick rosan kriss ke... πŸ˜†
Bsd and Chandangarh in India Forum... πŸ˜†

Hilarious ff...u are the best...
I am waiting for ur next update... πŸ˜ƒEdited by la126 - 9 years ago
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Hi Dear,
Are you planning to post the next part?
I wanted to ask you this yesterday, but got busy.  Zeffy beat me to it.
In fact, when I heard that RR will be going off air soon, you came to my mind.  Did not want to upset you, so, kept quiet then.
Cheers...

A lot of things happened. First Paro died πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ and then the TRP fiasco ending in the show dying an untimely death. I was in quite a fix. 

Thank you so much for remembering me. I am not leaving this story. I know my hiatus has been really long but I will most definitely update this week. 

Thanks a lot.
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: la126

🀣 🀣
This one is damn fun yaar...
M clutching my stomach and laughing...
Where do u get these ideas from...??? This is damn good... πŸ˜†

Angrezi upanyas called twilight??? 🀣
Every one totally in their characters...
U are damn creative yaar... I can't tell you how much I am laughing at this...
My favourite part "Khushi winced at hearing that (shyam's) name"
Freaking awesome...
I will be waiting for the next update...
U have perfectly blended both the stories...loved it...
Colonel vk Singh...hilarious...
ASR ko joker bana Diya... πŸ˜†
I am loving this ASR too...Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada at her best...
Loving Paro and Ruddy...
Angrezi looking desi munda of Paro...hirtick rosan kriss ke... πŸ˜†
Bsd and Chandangarh in India Forum... πŸ˜†

Hilarious ff...u are the best...
I am waiting for ur next update... πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so so so so so much behen. Your comment really made my day. 
It's so heartening and encouraging to know that there are so many people around who are interested in your work. 
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey mention not... πŸ˜ƒ I mean I must thank you for giving this hilarious treat... 😊
U know today I was just simply sitting and thinking about the ANGREZI UPANYAS, VK SINGH'S TURMOIL, RAJASTHANI SINGERS 🀣 (actually the list goes on...phatphatiya, silica, Paro 's hello...tata to impress our angrezi munda... 🀣 ) , and I started laughing...
My mom was giving me "what the..." looks... πŸ˜†
U rock girl...eagerly waiting for the update... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ